17a hydroxy-pregna-1 4-diene-3 20-dione

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    I would like to see you come to your own conclusion based on the facts i give you.
    Fair enough, we'll find out soon enough
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com


  2. I'm pretty disappointed that this isn't a viable bold alternative. I loved the original bold ph. I'm still pissed they banned it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   
       


  3. it tastes like ass fwiw. i'm taking 160mg a day.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SBH View Post
    Interesting compound. I wonder how well it converts to eq. Stano is pretty good non-methylated to stack with hdrol.
    i was actually gonna get some furazadrol but they didn't have any at the place i went to buy it. i think i am going to get a debit card so i can start buying online. it's cheaper and more options.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post

    i was actually gonna get some furazadrol but they didn't have any at the place i went to buy it. i think i am going to get a debit card so i can start buying online. it's cheaper and more options.
    I believe its banned
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  6. really? i thought i saw some for sale online recently

  7. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I'm pretty disappointed that this isn't a viable bold alternative. I loved the original bold ph. I'm still pissed they banned it.

    it should make u test positive, that much i can gurantantee u
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. it says in that ad that progestin based hormones are active on their own. that is correct, they are active as progestins. not exactly a great marketing point
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  9. is there anything on the market now that is a one step conversion to androstenedione?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    it tastes like ass fwiw. i'm taking 160mg a day.

    prob gonna up it to 200 a day

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    is there anything on the market now that is a one step conversion to androstenedione?
    no but 17a-hydroxyprogesterone is readily available so anyone can sell it if they want
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  12. perhaps you can make me a batch?

  13. Would reaction of this compounds with trifluoromethanesulfonic acid give you androstenedione and androstadienedione

  14. Quote Originally Posted by YoungJD View Post
    Would reaction of this compounds with trifluoromethanesulfonic acid give you androstenedione and androstadienedione

    Please stop
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    is this oral or topical?the dose just seems too tiny to be of any benefit. the stuff converts to boldione and boldione itself is known to be useless at 20mg a servingcorrect me if i am off base here
    Boldione needs a hell of a lot more than 200mg, let alone 20.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    Boldione needs a hell of a lot more than 200mg, let alone 20.

    but this one goes to 11
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  17. Wish there still was a legit bold pro hormone available like eq plex.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  18. Is there any reason why any human being should trust or be giving any money to these supplement companies who seem to care about nothing but money and will lie all day and night to manipulate you? Lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Is there any reason why any human being should trust or be giving any money to these supplement companies who seem to care about nothing but money and will lie all day and night to manipulate you? Lol
    That's why doing research on the compound is essential.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Wish there still was a legit bold pro hormone available like eq plex.
    Why? That **** kinda sucked IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Is there any reason why any human being should trust or be giving any money to these supplement companies who seem to care about nothing but money and will lie all day and night to manipulate you?
    If someone is lying to you and manipulating you, do you REALLY need to ask if there's a reason to trust them? Or are you that dumb?
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  21. [QUOTE="Beejis60"]Why? That **** kinda sucked IMO.

    It was pretty mild. But it treated me very well. Zero sides, nice strength boost, appetite increase, good consistent lean mass gains, great mood, and my joints felt fantastic.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Is there any reason why any human being should trust or be giving any money to these supplement companies who seem to care about nothing but money and will lie all day and night to manipulate you? Lol
    i ask myself this every day
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  23. should i trust you, Pat?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    should i trust you, Pat?
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione ?
    By lennoxchi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 06:27 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 02:33 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 06:30 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 09:28 PM
  5. 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol
    By Link24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 04:56 PM
Log in
Log in