OxyElite Protein claims

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Had a Rib eye cooked medium, half slab of ribs, taters, and veggies today. That's my kind of protein!.


  2. Taters only cause its my carb up!
    •   
       


  3. Of course I took 2 anabolic pump and 2 Compound 20 with my meal. AP 20-25 minutes prior.

  4. This may explain why I noticed a real difference when I dropped protein powders and switched to 100% whole food sources. Sometimes I miss the convenience. Still, I bet the inner circle tub I ordered will last a while, I've fallen in love with chewing my food again.

  5. So OP started a thread asking PA what he thought about protein. Now it has devolved into whole food is better. I am surprised PA takes the time to respond. (no disrespect OP)
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Had a Rib eye cooked medium, half slab of ribs, taters, and veggies today. That's my kind of protein!.

    ur gonna get fat
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Of course I took 2 anabolic pump and 2 Compound 20 with my meal. AP 20-25 minutes prior.

    yer still gonna get fat
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    ur gonna get fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    yer still gonna get fat
    Seriously lol'd
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. Pat, you said you take casein powder. do you prefer that to whey, and if so, why? just curious.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    Pat, you said you take casein powder. do you prefer that to whey, and if so, why? just curious.

    whey gives me digestive issues
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the protein powder market is so competitive that mislabeling and deception are all but inevitable. Most consumers buy on price and taste and dont know enough to be wary. As I said before I buy optimum nutrition. The USP product is probably decent as well
    I know of a company that wouldn't engage in those practices if they decided to re-release their protein under Prototype.
    EvoMuse

  12. No whey Jose?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I know of a company that wouldn't engage in those practices if they decided to re-release their protein under Prototype.

    this is true
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    this is true
    Good. Put me down for multiple tubs.
    EvoMuse

  15. are you planning on getting (back) into the protein game, Pat?

  16. In 4 Orange cream gf pro

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    are you planning on getting (back) into the protein game, Pat?

    we plan on making small batches of gf pro to sell on our prototype nutrition site. first flavor orange cream, second vanilla i think
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    we plan on making small batches of gf pro to sell on our prototype nutrition site. first flavor orange cream, second vanilla i think
    No blueberry?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    No blueberry?

    blueberry has some fans but it was one of our slowest sellers
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    we plan on making small batches of gf pro to sell on our prototype nutrition site. first flavor orange cream, second vanilla i think
    What is the timeline?
    EvoMuse

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    we plan on making small batches of gf pro to sell on our prototype nutrition site. first flavor orange cream, second vanilla i think
    coconut! i want coconut flavor but u dont always get what u want

  22. i also love coconut

  23. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    What is the timeline?

    when we have the funds. i have no idea
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    when we have the funds. i have no idea
    Prepayment? If you are running limited batches, is that a viable option?
    EvoMuse

  25. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Prepayment? If you are running limited batches, is that a viable option?

    you are talking to the wrong person. i dont make that decision.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. protein source
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-25-2017, 12:29 AM
  2. USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 12:09 AM
  3. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 04:11 PM
  4. Label Claims of Protein factory
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 10:54 AM
  5. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 07:41 PM
Log in
Log in