what's up PA?

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Pat, how many Unicorns did you kill to make Joint Force. It's amazing.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Pat, how many Unicorns did you kill to make Joint Force. It's amazing.
    I'm not pat but 42.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  3. I figured as much.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  4. i need a joint potion

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Epistane is an anti estrogen this is true. In no way would I use it in pct. Its suppressive and so is atd and bromo. Idk about armi
    :facepalm:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Pat, how many Unicorns did you kill to make Joint Force. It's amazing.
    I've never had an actual joint product work, let alone work well, besides Joint Force. Well, a high fat diet worked well too, but that's not a product.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    :facepalm:I've never had an actual joint product work, let alone work well, besides Joint Force. Well, a high fat diet worked well too, but that's not a product.
    I'd also like to mention that it feels really good for soreness. I use it on my back sometimes and it gives me nice pain relief.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    :facepalm:I've never had an actual joint product work, let alone work well, besides Joint Force. Well, a high fat diet worked well too, but that's not a product.
    Oh and its a steroid. Forgot to put that!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  8. what are the active ingredients in joint force?

  9. unicorn blood..
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. Pat the Unicorn Tamer

  11. hey pat know any books on the synthesis of dhea from cholesterol chemically

  12. Quote Originally Posted by YoungJD View Post
    hey pat know any books on the synthesis of dhea from cholesterol chemically
    dhea has never been commercially produced from cholesterol. Its typically produced from diosgenin. I am sure you can find alot of literature if you spend a minute and look
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  13. why on earth anyone would want to make their own dhea is beyond me when it is commercially available.

    i think you are just trying to annoy me with these questions
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  14. Good Morning, Patrick. what have you been working on in the lab lately?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    Good Morning, Patrick. what have you been working on in the lab lately?
    My guess is a new product called "waking up".
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  16. that sounds like heady stuff

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    that sounds like heady stuff
    Micro filtration black coffee,heated to a simmer with the intention of "waking up" you drink it. This is a secret formula so don't tell no body.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  18. I <3 black coffee

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    that sounds like heady stuff
    Heady Topper is the 2nd best beer I've ever had.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Micro filtration black coffee,heated to a simmer with the intention of "waking up" you drink it. This is a secret formula so don't tell no body.
    Reminds me of the stuff they gave Christopher Lloyd in Back To The Future.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    Heady Topper is the 2nd best beer I've ever had.

    i have not had a beer since october 22, 2010

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post

    i have not had a beer since october 22, 2010
    Go home. You're drunk.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  23. i only get drunk on spirituality and bodybuilding these days.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    i only get drunk on spirituality and bodybuilding these days.
    Way to go, man. Way to go.

  25. thank you, sir.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    i have not had a beer since october 22, 2010
    Know how I know you're gay?

    I just received this today.... will probably have it drank by Sunday, maybe Monday if I'm really busy in the garage





    chhyea...

    Nelson is my favorite beer. Ever.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  27. i used to love heady beers so much

  28. If were talking dinking I cut back all though I think I was smarter last year when always drunk

  29. all though? are you illiterate?

  30. Since this is the wats up pa thread I got a question you don't have to answer if you don't want to but do you still take ephedrine with your morning coffe pat

  31. excellent question, imho.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by YoungJD View Post
    Since this is the wats up pa thread I got a question you don't have to answer if you don't want to but do you still take ephedrine with your morning coffe pat

    usually
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  33. have you been to the beach yet this summer, Pat? I might go tomorrow

  34. Any comment on using Joint Force on something like a bee or wasp sting?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Any comment on using Joint Force on something like a bee or wasp sting?

    i dunno if it would help.

    maybe try anbesol. in combo with jf
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  36. Thanks for the comment

  37. i am thinking of joining the prototype nutrition family

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    i am thinking of joining the prototype nutrition family
    What are you waiting for??

  39. a sale that will bring me a deep discount, or a handwritten invitation from Patrick.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    a handwritten invitation from Patrick.
    Do NOT hold your breath on this one.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what's up dogs!
    By Manwhore in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 06:32 AM
  2. What's up.... update
    By Bouncer79 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 12:28 PM
  3. what's up with BSL?
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 07:55 PM
  4. WHAT"S UP WITH ANABOLIC INSIDER????????
    By SyntholMan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 06:10 PM
  5. What's up with cyber-rights?
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 11:53 PM
Log in
Log in