Having a sharp mind
- 05-29-2013, 01:12 PM
I was addicted to cigarettes and chew. Chew being the hardest habit to break that I've ever dealt with. If someone has addiction problems it's prob best to steer clear of nicotine. **** I even get a little too intense with wanting caffeine lol
The Physique BiochemistBiochemistry MajorYour Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
- 05-29-2013, 02:53 PM
05-29-2013, 03:17 PM
06-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Adderall, Caffeine, Aniracetam, ALCAR, Ginkgo Biloba, Choline, Vinpocetine and a high quality EFA blend. That stack has been money for me for a while now. I have to watch the Ginkgo though... For whatever reason it raises my B.P. even more than the Adderall, though its' benefits outweigh that side-effect I.M.O.
P.A. mentioned fasting... I've found taking a break from everything but the EFA blend is very helpful in avoiding tolerance buildup (though taking a day off from caffeine can be a real bee-otch of a headache).
D-Serine looks very interesing and I'm thinking of giving that a try soon. I'd also like to try a new racetam... I hated Noopet (the anxiety it caused offset any benefits) and I've been taking Aniracetam for a while now. Any reccomendations? Phenylpiracetam looks interesting but is expensive and there's not many sources for it that I've seen.
Similar Forum Threads
- By NAZ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2010, 09:04 PM
- By Dazl1212 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-16-2009, 06:41 PM
- By CrownRoyal in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-14-2009, 03:12 AM
- By glenky85 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 10-30-2009, 02:03 PM
- By MuscleGuyinNY in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-10-2007, 04:59 PM