PA's thoughts on Peptides

  1. New Member
    Ceredumbellum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    31759
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    34.6%

    PA's thoughts on Peptides


    PA,

    The "research" peptide market seems to be going stronger than ever and new peptides are frequently introduced to the market.

    What are your thoughts on these peptides (I know there's a lot of them) for muscle building & fat loss as well as alternatives to HGH for anti-aging? I know nothing can r.ival (why did it just censor the word "r.ival"?) HGH at the moment, but do you think anything can offer some of the same benefits?

  2. New Member
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25407
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

    They're a bit too expensive for what they are, in my experience. Also, the propensity for sterility problems with these products is very high.

    IMO, there is no alternative to GH.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  3. New Member
    Ceredumbellum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    31759
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    34.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    They're a bit too expensive for what they are, in my experience. Also, the propensity for sterility problems with these products is very high.
    IMO, there is no alternative to GH.
    Are you refering to sterility of the solution/ product or male sexual sterility (or maybe ED and you just worded it a little different)? If it's male sterility issues then I will be avoiding them. Me and the Mrs. still wanna have kids, so gotta keep an eye on my boys and make sure they're still swimming.
    •   
       

  4. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    the ghrps seem to work for some people and arent overly expensive. i mean like ghrp-6 and maybe the sermorelin and cjc
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  5. New Member
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25407
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceredumbellum View Post
    Are you refering to sterility of the solution/ product or male sexual sterility (or maybe ED and you just worded it a little different)? If it's male sterility issues then I will be avoiding them. Me and the Mrs. still wanna have kids, so gotta keep an eye on my boys and make sure they're still swimming.
    Propensity of the sterility of the product being very high is what I said. Meaning the product not being sterile.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  6. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    most of these things appear to be made in a factory that at least has some idea of what they are doing. but thats no guarantee
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  7. New Member
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25407
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    most of these things appear to be made in a factory that at least has some idea of what they are doing. but thats no guarantee
    I can't remember where I read it but there has been a larger occurrence of reports from ill-used peptides. As you said in your other thread, the increase in stupidity is growing rather quickly likely lending these claims being from user error, however, I think it's still possible for poor QC in these shady grey market products. I've used probably a few thousand dollars worth of peptides with no noticeable positive or negative effects, except a few vials of GHRP from a company whose product wouldn't dissolve whatsoever, even when I decided the vial was a lost cause and tried everything to dissolve it (shaking, heating, increased solvent, sonication, etc). Obviously, I know you can't use it after my aforementioned attempts, but I wanted to see if I could dissolve it in ANY other fashion with my water based-solvent. No luck.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  8. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    I can't remember where I read it but there has been a larger occurrence of reports from ill-used peptides. As you said in your other thread, the increase in stupidity is growing rather quickly likely lending these claims being from user error, however, I think it's still possible for poor QC in these shady grey market products. I've used probably a few thousand dollars worth of peptides with no noticeable positive or negative effects, except a few vials of GHRP from a company whose product wouldn't dissolve whatsoever, even when I decided the vial was a lost cause and tried everything to dissolve it (shaking, heating, increased solvent, sonication, etc). Obviously, I know you can't use it after my aforementioned attempts, but I wanted to see if I could dissolve it in ANY other fashion with my water based-solvent. No luck.
    signs of good quality are the vial is under vacuum (the water injected into it sucks right in) and the powder dissolves almost instanteonously (meaning its actually freeze dried)i have heard of some negative reactions but usually these are allergy related and they seem to usually involve the growth hormone releasing hormone analogs (sermorelin, cjc). Not the GHRPs really. Melanotan II can be bad also
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  9. New Member
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25407
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

    Good discussion.

    Meanwhile, answer your damn emails or check your spam box.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  10. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    Good discussion.

    Meanwhile, answer your damn emails or check your spam box.

    i forwarded the email to lakhan since he knows more about the coconut oil
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  11. New Member
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25407
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i forwarded the email to lakhan since he knows more about the coconut oil
    Word. Was just about to order some Nutiva since my goddamn grocery store stop carrying it and has this other stuff that doesn't taste right.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  12. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    Word. Was just about to order some Nutiva since my goddamn grocery store stop carrying it and has this other stuff that doesn't taste right.
    I've used ghrp 6 and CJC 1295 with decent resutls but not good enough to justify the cost. The E-PHARM coconut is top flite, I'm currently using it to assist me on my keto diet. I'm taking a tabelspoon straight in the morning and and night its tastes perfectly coco nutty
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  13. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I've used ghrp 6 and CJC 1295 with decent resutls but not good enough to justify the cost. The E-PHARM coconut is top flite, I'm currently using it to assist me on my keto diet. I'm taking a tabelspoon straight in the morning and and night its tastes perfectly coco nutty
    ur a coocoo nut
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  14. New Member
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25407
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I've used ghrp 6 and CJC 1295 with decent resutls but not good enough to justify the cost. The E-PHARM coconut is top flite, I'm currently using it to assist me on my keto diet. I'm taking a tabelspoon straight in the morning and and night its tastes perfectly coco nutty
    You don't need to explain coconut oil to me brah.
    I didn't see shat from from any ghrps, ghrhs with and without dac, igf1 lr3, and a few others I know I'm forgetting. Would rather have the few thousand I spent on that shyt back to buy a bunch of tren, test, tren, clomid, tren, and maybe a prostitute or four.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  15. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    ur a coocoo nut
    Pretty much, but insanity is sooooo much more fun than sanity.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  16. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,147
    Rep Power
    2912615
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    45.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the ghrps seem to work for some people and arent overly expensive. i mean like ghrp-6 and maybe the sermorelin and cjc
    I've seen 250mcg mod grf with ghrp 2 (think it was 2 may have been 6) dosed at 100mcg come up on a blood test with equivalent scores to 5ius of rips or hyges.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  17. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I've seen 250mcg mod grf with ghrp 2 (think it was 2 may have been 6) dosed at 100mcg come up on a blood test with equivalent scores to 5ius of rips or hyges.
    what is mod grf, sermorelin?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  18. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    1214966
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    what is mod grf, sermorelin?
    Mod grf I believe he's referencing cjc 1293 or "with out dac" cjc.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  19. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896190
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    99.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post

    You don't need to explain coconut oil to me brah.
    I didn't see shat from from any ghrps, ghrhs with and without dac, igf1 lr3, and a few others I know I'm forgetting. Would rather have the few thousand I spent on that shyt back to buy a bunch of tren, test, tren, clomid, tren, and maybe a prostitute or four.
    It's crazy that you didn't notice igf. IMO its the best peptide available. I've used three different sources and noticed the difference immediately. Wellbeing, hair and nail growth, were amazing. I've used it in pct though. If used during cycle I imagine the results would be less pronounced...
    Independent Review
  20. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,147
    Rep Power
    2912615
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    45.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Mod grf I believe he's referencing cjc 1293 or "with out dac" cjc.
    It's either 1293 or 1295 no dac. Can't remember for certain. I get a little confused with all the different letters and numbers
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  21. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896190
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    99.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Can't remember for certain. I get a little confused with all the different letters and numbers
    For real!
    Independent Review
  22. New Member
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25407
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    It's crazy that you didn't notice igf. IMO its the best peptide available. I've used three different sources and noticed the difference immediately. Wellbeing, hair and nail growth, were amazing. I've used it in pct though. If used during cycle I imagine the results would be less pronounced...
    In theory, during PCT should help recovery, that's why I used it. Perhaps I wasn't using enough. According to one of my logs where I used it during PCT, I guess I used 30mcg sub-q first thing in the morn if I did not lift the night before. If I did lift the night before, it was 40mcg IM bilateral split in the main muscle group that was worked that previous night. I had used 80mcg PWO IM bilateral split. I generally lose between 0 and 5% off my 1RM through PCT and beyond so maybe that was one of the determining factors... but previous cycles without peptides were never a problem with strength loss either, albeit, those cycles were not very long at 12 weeks or less or only used one product on top of test or just test solo. At some point I also added 40-60mcg of des-1,3-igf PWO IM bilateral split due to its faster/higher activity.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  23. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    In theory, during PCT should help recovery, that's why I used it. Perhaps I wasn't using enough. According to one of my logs where I used it during PCT, I guess I used 30mcg sub-q first thing in the morn if I did not lift the night before. If I did lift the night before, it was 40mcg IM bilateral split in the main muscle group that was worked that previous night. I had used 80mcg PWO IM bilateral split. I generally lose between 0 and 5% off my 1RM through PCT and beyond so maybe that was one of the determining factors... but previous cycles without peptides were never a problem with strength loss either, albeit, those cycles were not very long at 12 weeks or less or only used one product on top of test or just test solo. At some point I also added 40-60mcg of des-1,3-igf PWO IM bilateral split due to its faster/higher activity.
    You are a lot younger than my 48 years, perhaps that is why I got something out of the peptides as I most likely have a lower endogenous level of hgh to begin with so I would notice the changes of increase more than you would. I know the GHRP-6 did something because I was always ravenously hungry after injecting
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  24. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,147
    Rep Power
    2912615
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    45.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    You are a lot younger than my 48 years, perhaps that is why I got something out of the peptides as I most likely have a lower endogenous level of hgh to begin with so I would notice the changes of increase more than you would. I know the GHRP-6 did something because I was always ravenously hungry after injecting
    I can't imagine what ghrp6 would do to me. I know that's supposed to be the one that makes people eat. 2 ruins me. I'll inhale 3k cals and want more after injects
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  25. New Member
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25407
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I can't imagine what ghrp6 would do to me. I know that's supposed to be the one that makes people eat. 2 ruins me. I'll inhale 3k cals and want more after injects
    I believe I used both 2 and 6, favoring the theory that 2 shouldn't increase ghrelin as much and therefore shouldn't increase hunger as much. I didn't see difference between them. I would however be bordering hypo pwo, especially when in the shower which someone said that my GHRP was bunk and it was nothing but low-dose slin. Whether that's the case, I'm not so sure.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  26. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    I believe I used both 2 and 6, favoring the theory that 2 shouldn't increase ghrelin as much and therefore shouldn't increase hunger as much. I didn't see difference between them. I would however be bordering hypo pwo, especially when in the shower which someone said that my GHRP was bunk and it was nothing but low-dose slin. Whether that's the case, I'm not so sure.

    these dont increase ghrelin. they mimick ghrelin
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  27. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    1214966
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    these dont increase ghrelin. they mimick ghrelin
    This.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  28. New Member
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25407
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    these dont increase ghrelin. they mimick ghrelin
    My bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    This.
    Thanks, parrot.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  29. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    1214966
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post

    My bad.

    Thanks, parrot.
    This/sarcasm.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  30. New Member
    SBH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    180
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    these dont increase ghrelin. they mimick ghrelin
    True that. GHRP2 doesn't increase appetite as much as GHRP6 and it isn't as bad after you do it awhile. GHRP2 also is better for further increasing pulses by upping dose.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Am I Reasoning Correctly? (Thought on Peptides)
    By ajntorinj in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 02:07 PM
  2. Your guys thoughts on this
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 06:45 PM
  3. My Thoughts on Meth 1-T Cycles
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 02:10 PM
  4. thoughts on SU usage at 7 weeks out/9% bf
    By PecSicle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 02:45 AM
  5. Your thoughts on the Colorado Experiment
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 08:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in