What will replace sdrol

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
What does everyone think will be the replacement for superdrol. Sten is rumored to be up to the task but is it really all it's cracked up to be? What could take superdrols place and do a SUPER job

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
dimethazine is very close. stenbolone too

both have potential to be contaminated with sdrol though, so companies have to test raws carefully

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards

both have potential to be contaminated with sdrol though, so companies have to test raws carefully
Do these compounds even closely match the anabolic potency of sdrol in real world results?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Have you tested any? I have a hard time believing some/all of these are not contaminated with sd.

Controlled steroids in my uncontrolled steroids.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Have you tested any? I have a hard time believing some/all of these are not contaminated with sd.

Controlled steroids in my uncontrolled steroids.

dimethazine reaction can be pretty much taken to completion if done correctly

its very hard to get really clean msten though.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
this is a pretty old topic dude.

what about alpha one PA? or the diol to sd?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
this is a pretty old topic dude.

what about alpha one PA? or the diol to sd?
alpha one is the precursor to m1T? i would be afraid of that, i dont like m1t

i have not heard of anyone selling diol to sdrol yet

this cat and mouse game with controlled steroids is pretty nuts. some day the govt is gonna get fed up

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
alpha one is the precursor to m1T? i would be afraid of that, i dont like m1t

i have not heard of anyone selling diol to sdrol yet

this cat and mouse game with controlled steroids is pretty nuts. some day the govt is gonna get fed up
yea as in the precursor to m1t.

and for superdrol i was referring to celtic mass, the new thing that came out last month

i made that comment on phf a long time ago and they got pissy at me lol

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Yes Celtic mass looks very promising, looking forward to seeing some logs on it

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
do you really think the DEA is to hunt you down because there mcgs of SD in your DMZ?

that depends if you are on their radar for whatever or not.

If they dont like you they will get you for anything

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Have you tested any? I have a hard time believing some/all of these are not contaminated with sd. Controlled steroids in my uncontrolled steroids.
I know one brand that WAS selling it was 100% pure.
You can tell if there are micrograms of superdrol in your DMZ? Because that's what the DEA cares about...
Yes, you can tell. But the purification of DMZ is what removes any SD, at least, from the procedure I know.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I know one brand that WAS selling it was 100% pure.Yes, you can tell. But the purification of DMZ is what removes any SD, at least, from the procedure I know.

it should not be too difficult to take the reduction of superdrol to completion. NaBH4 / CeCl3 / MeOH is pretty aggressive and mix for a few hours and the amount of superdrol left should be below detectability

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
it should not be too difficult to take the reduction of superdrol to completion. NaBH4 / CeCl3 / MeOH is pretty aggressive and mix for a few hours and the amount of superdrol left should be below detectability
Que? You don't subject dmz to Luche conditions for workup. Unless I'm using the term "dmz" for something else?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Que? You don't subject dmz to Luche conditions for workup. Unless I'm using the term "dmz" for something else?

i wasnt referring to DMZ. was referrring to superdiol

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
umm okay...

Anyway, SD is about infinitely more soluble in methanol than DMZ.