Instead of clen

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Instead of clen


    Clen is such a harsh compound. Depending on your level in bodybuilding, clen almost feels as though as a staple in contest prep.

    Is there a supplement or stack that could be just as equal or could help so you dont have to take much clen?

    Also what would be the layout and dosages of this?

    Thank you sir!

  2. Registered User
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,558
    Rep Power
    106494

    Albuterol and eca are two good options. But I assume you know of those.
  3. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Albuterol and eca are two good options. But I assume you know of those.
    I am. Ephedrine is a nice herb but is getting harder and harder to come by.... my bronkaid isnt around any more....
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,558
    Rep Power
    106494

    Primatine works just as well when bronkaid isn't available.
  5. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Primatine works just as well when bronkaid isn't available.
    Primatine? Over the counter? Pharmaceutical? Or supplement?
  6. Registered User
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,558
    Rep Power
    106494

    It's basically the same as bronkaid. Sold under the same circumstances.
  7. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    It's basically the same as bronkaid. Sold under the same circumstances.
    Ok. Thanks bud good to know.
  8. Registered User
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,558
    Rep Power
    106494

    No problem. But other than that I believe these new age peptides show some real promise, ghrp and cjc and what not. But nothing beats good ole fashion ec. I can't handle clen.
  9. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post

    Primatine? Over the counter? Pharmaceutical? Or supplement?
    It's a HCL instead of Sulfate

    Same thing basically
  10. Registered User
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,558
    Rep Power
    106494

    True it is. I believe 12.5 Mgs primatine is equivalent to 25 Mgs bronkaid.
  11. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    True it is. I believe 12.5 Mgs primatine is equivalent to 25 Mgs bronkaid.
    Not exactly.
    HCL is going to be stronger than sulfate but not by that much.
  12. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.
    Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

    25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine
    25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

    Found this on a different forum. ^
  13. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    It's a HCL instead of Sulfate

    Same thing basically
    Oh so requires less?
  14. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.
    Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

    25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine
    25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

    Found this on a different forum. ^
    Oooo ok so more.... cool....

    Curious about docs response too.
  15. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Clen is such a harsh compound. Depending on your level in bodybuilding, clen almost feels as though as a staple in contest prep.

    Is there a supplement or stack that could be just as equal or could help so you dont have to take much clen?

    Also what would be the layout and dosages of this?

    Thank you sir!
    there are no supplement alternatives

    other drugs that do the same thing include albuterol, formeterol, fenoterol, ractopamine etc

    clen IMO is overrated. However when i first tried it in 1991 it was amazing

    EC stack is just as good IMO or better
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  16. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    I am. Ephedrine is a nice herb but is getting harder and harder to come by.... my bronkaid isnt around any more....
    primatene tablets. CVS carries it now
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  17. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Oh so requires less?

    look at the figures. the difference is insignificant
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  18. Registered User
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25403

    I hate clen. The amount of jitters and random sweats was terrible for absolutely zero results. Conversely, with DNP, no jitters, still sweats but plenty of weightloss. Or ECA is also leaps and bounds better with fat loss and no random jitters or sweats.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  19. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    primatene tablets. CVS carries it now
    Ok thank yall
  20. Registered User
    Ceredumbellum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kansas City
    Age
    34
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    31755

    Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    I hate clen. The amount of jitters and random sweats was terrible for absolutely zero results. Conversely, with DNP, no jitters, still sweats but plenty of weightloss. Or ECA is also leaps and bounds better with fat loss and no random jitters or sweats.
    I had the same issues with Clen. DNP.... I won't come within a mile of it, but to each his own. I love ECA and it has always been great to me. I've found recently that my Adderall prescription has allowed me to shed a decent amount of bodyfat when I really didn't have that much to begin with. I was able to preserve muscle, too, though my diet is sickeningly clean right now. I do realize that prescription amphetamines aren't really an option for most and probably shouldn't be.
  21. Registered User
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    29896

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    there are no supplement alternatives

    other drugs that do the same thing include albuterol, formeterol, fenoterol, ractopamine etc

    clen IMO is overrated. However when i first tried it in 1991 it was amazing

    EC stack is just as good IMO or better
    You change your opinion pretty fast. I remember you stated that clen was much better than EC on PHF. Lol
  22. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    You change your opinion pretty fast. I remember you stated that clen was much better than EC on PHF. Lol
    that is not possibleperhaps i said it was a much better beta2-agonist, but thats not the same as saying its much better for fat loss
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  23. Registered User
    Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    414836

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    that is not possibleperhaps i said it was a much better beta2-agonist, but thats not the same as saying its much better for fat loss
    You said the same exact thing over there iirc. You also talked about how Clen could be anabolic somehow but only the first time you use it but after that you could take a year off and it won't have the same effect iirc
  24. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,708
    Rep Power
    272999

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    No problem. But other than that I believe these new age peptides show some real promise, ghrp and cjc and what not. But nothing beats good ole fashion ec. I can't handle clen.
    GHRP+CJC-1295 w/o dac is a good combo but it really does not help all that much in your normal contest prep. That being said 6 months of that combo will help you shed some fat but you will hold about 9-12 lbs of water until about 2 weeks post per my rat testing.
  25. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    GHRP+CJC-1295 w/o dac is a good combo but it really does not help all that much in your normal contest prep. That being said 6 months of that combo will help you shed some fat but you will hold about 9-12 lbs of water until about 2 weeks post per my rat testing.
    the combo can make someone hungry which isnt good for dieting. and yeah with gh and gh release peptide products you can retain water
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  26. Registered User
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25403

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    GHRP+CJC-1295 w/o dac is a good combo but it really does not help all that much in your normal contest prep. That being said 6 months of that combo will help you shed some fat but you will hold about 9-12 lbs of water until about 2 weeks post per my rat testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the combo can make someone hungry which isnt good for dieting. and yeah with gh and gh release peptide products you can retain water
    I personally found the combo to have zero effect of bodyfat... however I did run it in PCT after a 6mo cycle with a plethora of other peptides and stuff and I only lost between 0-5% of my lift numbers.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  27. Registered User
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,558
    Rep Power
    106494

    I recently started doing this combo to try and help my sleep problems, so far it's just making me very very hungry lol. Nut it's only week 1.
  28. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,708
    Rep Power
    272999

    Re: Instead of clen


    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the combo can make someone hungry which isnt good for dieting. and yeah with gh and gh release peptide products you can retain water
    The hunger is a good point but it can be over come its all about determination. But for some it might be wise to avoid it on a cut. Honestly ECA is all one might need to push through the hunger.

    Now the real trick is getting your rat to eat all three tabs for the ECA stack....

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  29. Banned
    bossman523's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    422
    Rep Power
    0

    cocoa beans supposedly have a substance or two that mimic clen
  30. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    974
    Rep Power
    181481

    Want to know more about. I noticed I get pretty good results with only 40mcg of Clen+Caffein a day.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. UCP-1: Why L-Carnitine instead of ALCAR?
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2003, 08:08 PM
  2. Instead of ground oats...
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 05:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.