Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.67%

3,3-azo-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Hey i came across this supplement that comes out tomorrow and found it interesting. It is called Triumphalis which is Methyldiazirinol. Its said to be very similar to Superdrol in its Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio. Anyone know anything about this or anything? Thanks!

2. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think it was written about in totalflexblog.com
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ccrunkle View Post
    Methyldiazirinol.
    That's quite a mouthful.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I think it was written about in totalflexblog.com
    Yea thats it i just read up on that blog, thanks for finding that btw. It said superdrol has a ratio of 400/20 and triumpalis has ratio of 300/20. Defiantly interesting!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

I seriously doubt this stuff being stable for a reasonable amount of time.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  6. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    I seriously doubt this stuff being stable for a reasonable amount of time.

it could be explosive
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Especially if stacked with methylwhambamthankyouma'am-azol.*

*Copyright 2013 bu Bioman
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

it could be explosive
    Eh, I doubt it. I've been working with a lot of diazos recently/currently and they're not as scary as everyone says... especially if alpha to an ester, that stuff is stable at well over 60 *C, ground glass joints, everything.
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  9. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Eh, I doubt it. I've been working with a lot of diazos recently/currently and they're not as scary as everyone says, especially if alpha to an ester.

bummer
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

Check edit, but I would agree. If it were explosive after N2 extrusion, I doubt they would have made it to the capping stage. Probably a lot of wurtz-like coupling with the carbenes though.
  11. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

i use a reagent with diazomethane in it to derivatize ursolic acid so i can test it on my gc/ms. i use it in the hood cuz i am worried. is diazomethane really that scary?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

i use a reagent with diazomethane in it to derivatize ursolic acid so i can test it on my gc/ms. i use it in the hood cuz i am worried. is diazomethane really that scary?
    Oh ya, diazomethane is probably the worst for safety precautions outside of maybe t-butyllithium and methyl isocyanate. You need the diazomethane glassware kit and everything. But if you were to use TMS diazomethane however, then it's relatively innocuous. I still wouldn't try to use it as a grease for ground glass joints though Hydrazine isn't as bad as everyone says though.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.54%

Oh ya, diazomethane is probably the worst for safety precautions outside of maybe t-butyllithium and methyl isocyanate. You need the diazomethane glassware kit and everything. But if you were to use TMS diazomethane however, then it's relatively innocuous. I still wouldn't try to use it as a grease for ground glass joints though Hydrazine isn't as bad as everyone says though.
    I've worked with butyl lithium. Scary stuff. Had a septum cap leak on me coming out of the dry box, it caught an aluminum pan on fire it burned so hot.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

Butyllithium is essentially water when compared to t-butyllithium. Some retarded bitch died from using it like 1-2 years ago. Gives pyrophoricity a whole new meaning, though butyllithium is still pretty pyrophoric. Diazomethane is PRETTY damn explosive though. I would never work with it and I've worked with a ton of "dangerous" chemicals. TMS diazomethane FTW though. Ya it's a bit more expensive but probably a million times more stable. Plus I hate blast shields.
  15. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Butyllithium is essentially water when compared to t-butyllithium. Some retarded bitch died from using it like 1-2 years ago. Gives pyrophoricity a whole new meaning, though butyllithium is still pretty pyrophoric. Diazomethane is PRETTY damn explosive though. I would never work with it and I've worked with a ton of "dangerous" chemicals. TMS diazomethane FTW though. Ya it's a bit more expensive but probably a million times more stable. Plus I hate blast shields.

yeah i think TMS diazomethane is what i use. Its a yellow liquid. Wikipedia says someone died after eating a hamburger that was near a fume hood where alot of diazomethane was generated. They say dont eat where you **** well dont eat where you do chemistry
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

yeah i think TMS diazomethane is what i use. Its a yellow liquid. Wikipedia says someone died after eating a hamburger that was near a fume hood where alot of diazomethane was generated. They say dont eat where you **** well dont eat where you do chemistry
    Ya, TMS diazomethane doesn't need the special glassware and is MUCH safer than legitimate diazomethane.
    Meh, I sometimes eat by my hood if I'm slammed with shyt to do. And I often set my coffee cup down in the hood too if I'm doing something that needs more than one hand.

Details...
  17. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Ya, TMS diazomethane doesn't need the special glassware and is MUCH safer than legitimate diazomethane.
    Meh, I sometimes eat by my hood if I'm slammed with shyt to do. And I often set my coffee cup down in the hood too if I'm doing something that needs more than one hand.

Details...

do you eat on the toilet too?
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

When you guys talking about drinking coffee in the hood, you are talking about Compton, right?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    When you guys talking about drinking coffee in the hood, you are talking about Compton, right?
    That's what I took it as. I sometimes eat my soul food in the hood.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  20. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    That's what I took it as. I sometimes eat my soul food in the hood.

Seoul food can only be eaten in South Korea fool
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.96%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Off topic but PA, do you know chemists who've blown **** up by accident? Like is that a common thing?
  22. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    Off topic but PA, do you know chemists who've blown **** up by accident? Like is that a common thing?

we have had three massive explosions throughout the years that easily could have killed people

and our old production manager was adding sodium methoxide to a reactor at his old job when it ignited and blew up in his face. he has burns all on his face

chemistry is dangerous
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

do you eat on the toilet too?
    Just chocolate.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    :facepalm:
    Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    Did you not read what I wrote? Some bitch died (burned to death) from using t-butyllithium improperly.
    we have had three massive explosions throughout the years that easily could have killed peopleand our old production manager was adding sodium methoxide to a reactor at his old job when it ignited and blew up in his face. he has burns all on his facechemistry is dangerous
    Wait. Did he make it fresh or was it powdered NaOMe? I always make it fresh at -78 *C to avoid flashing.However, I always add Pd/C to the alcohol I'm performing the reaction and it always gets this cool mini-explosion of flame out the top of the flask for only a second, then it burns out. However, I had a pretty intense ether fire once; recrystallizing something in 2L of ether on a hot plate. A little solvent popped out of the 4L neck, hit the hot plate and just lit up my hot plate, the vapors, the ether in the flask and everything else. Even my tygon tubing was on fire. I covered the flask with a bigass beaker and all it did was burn around the flask. I hit it with the extinguisher with the flask still covered, finished my recrystallization like a boss, then cleaned up later.
  24. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Just chocolate.:facepalmid you not read what I wrote? Some bitch died (burned to death) from using t-butyllithium improperly.Wait. Did he make it fresh or was it powdered NaOMe? I always make it fresh at -78 *C to avoid flashing.However, I always add Pd/C to the alcohol I'm performing the reaction and it always gets this cool mini-explosion of flame out the top of the flask for only a second, then it burns out. However, I had a pretty intense ether fire once; recrystallizing something in 2L of ether on a hot plate. A little solvent popped out of the 4L neck, hit the hot plate and just lit up my hot plate, the vapors, the ether in the flask and everything else. Even my tygon tubing was on fire. I covered the flask with a bigass beaker and all it did was burn around the flask. I hit it with the extinguisher with the flask still covered, finished my recrystallization like a boss, then cleaned up later.
    I am pretty sure it was powdered sodium methoxide

Anyway, you were heating ether on a hot plate? NEVER heat ether on a hot plate!! I learned this back in new jersey. It caught on fire like you said and it burns very hot and very intensely. I put it out with extinguisher. Good lord man. Use a hot water bath or something
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

I am pretty sure it was powdered sodium methoxide

Anyway, you were heating ether on a hot plate? NEVER heat ether on a hot plate!! I learned this back in new jersey. It caught on fire like you said and it burns very hot and very intensely. I put it out with extinguisher. Good lord man. Use a hot water bath or something
    Ya, and the vapor is kinda dense so it's pretty easy to light up. I now use a heat gun or a rotovap bath.
    Powdered NaOMe is pretty hygroscopic and I suppose it's safer than preparing it or at least having to store pounds of sodium 0 and potential runaway. But I'm surprised to hear about a runaway exotherm with just adding NaOMe to methanol.
  26. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Ya, and the vapor is kinda dense so it's pretty easy to light up. I now use a heat gun or a rotovap bath.
    Powdered NaOMe is pretty hygroscopic and I suppose it's safer than preparing it or at least having to store pounds of sodium 0 and potential runaway. But I'm surprised to hear about a runaway exotherm with just adding NaOMe to methanol.

i probably got the story wrong. maybe he was adding sodium to methanol to make it
  27. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

i hope you hold that heat gun far away when you do that
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.26%

we have had three massive explosions throughout the years that easily could have killed people

and our old production manager was adding sodium methoxide to a reactor at his old job when it ignited and blew up in his face. he has burns all on his face
    chemistry is dangerous
    Read that carefully all of you jagoffs and brochemists. If this can happen to trained and experienced chemists then it sure as hell can happen to you. Just a (not) so friendly heads-up to the idiots that think they can cook meth in their bathrooms and God knows what else invloving dangerous chemicals/ chemical reactions.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

I believe iron legion is directly affiliated with Anateus labs so I think its going to be a trustworthy company. As for all the chemistry stuff..oh I know exactly what you're talking about..connect the beeper with the bopper majig...excellent *looks around*
  30. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Ceredumbellum View Post
    Read that carefully all of you jagoffs and brochemists. If this can happen to trained and experienced chemists then it sure as hell can happen to you. Just a (not) so friendly heads-up to the idiots that think they can cook meth in their bathrooms and God knows what else invloving dangerous chemicals/ chemical reactions.

i use methanol to clean glassware so there is often methanol in my sink. several times i have thrown stuff with chromium trioxide residue into the sink and have had a fireball come up in my face
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

i use methanol to clean glassware so there is often methanol in my sink. several times i have thrown stuff with chromium trioxide residue into the sink and have had a fireball come up in my face
    Chromium waste doesn't go down the sink, noob.
  32. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Chromium waste doesn't go down the sink, noob.

i said traces, i dont throw large amounts of chromium down the sink
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

i said traces, i dont throw large amounts of chromium down the sink
    You love chromium VI in your water.
  34. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

You love chromium VI in your water.

methanol reduces it to chromium III
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

methanol reduces it to chromium III
    aware

you love formaldehyde and green CrIII too
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

In, for more witty banter.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

On a side note though, would like to see if anyone has more info/links on this compound. Also any thoughts as to starting a test cycle with this for first few weeks, ie..progestinic issues?
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  38. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    On a side note though, would like to see if anyone has more info/links on this compound. Also any thoughts as to starting a test cycle with this for first few weeks, ie..prolactin issues?
    Prolactin issues?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Prolactin issues?
    thx for catching that, coming up on finals and everything seems to blur together, keep calling my daughter my wife's name too.
  40. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    On a side note though, would like to see if anyone has more info/links on this compound. Also any thoughts as to starting a test cycle with this for first few weeks, ie..progestinic issues?

i dont think 5alpha reduced androgens can have much progestational acitivity

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 08:08 PM
  2. 17a-methyl-5a-androstan-2-een-17b-ol
    By getsum27 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 01:45 PM
  3. What is 2a, 17a-methyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol
    By ROLLBAR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 03:41 PM