Nastiest Pro-Hormone/ Pro-Steroid/ Steriod You've Used

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Ceredumbellum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kansas City
    Age
    34
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    31755

    Nastiest Pro-Hormone/ Pro-Steroid/ Steriod You've Used


    I was reading a M.uscular D.evelopment column by P.A. from several years ago in which he discussed different pro-hormones/ pro-steroids that were still legal at the time. I remember him talking about one that was a pro-hormone to Methyl-1-Testosterone (M1T). I also recall P.A. saying that M1T was the nastiest anabolic/ androgenic agent he had ever tried in terms of side-effects.

    It'd be interesting to hear others' takes on the "nastiest" pro-hormone/ pro-steroid/ steroid they've ever used. I personally did a few cycles with M1T and while I did experience some pretty bad sides, my choice would be Methyldienolone (which was brought to the market by P.A.'s BFF, Bruce Kneller). Between the kidney and liver pain, water retention, cramping and terrible depression it caused it is definately #1 on my sh.it list. The gains were pretty good but the sides were just too brutal to handle.

    What is the nastiest anabolic/ androgenic you've ever tried?

  2. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    M1T definitely for me. THG could put you in a bad mood very quickly, however it did not cause water retention type problems and lethargy
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    halotestin doesnt make one feel like a prince either
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25403

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    halotestin doesnt make one feel like a prince either
    Do you normally think you're royalty?
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  5. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,966
    Rep Power
    2026698

    Tren. turned my manhood into a limp noodle
    Phera was my favorite best gains no sides
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  6. Registered User
    KimChee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    497

    M1T, was by far the worst, the lethargy was horrible I was always tired. The gains were pretty good, but there were times I was thinking to myself, man is this what it feels like to be dying? I went ahead and kept taking it..ahh youth..
  7. Registered User
    King Wood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    19

    Tren for me. Little to no sex drive, like shooting pool with a rope. And moody. I wanted to lift and beat anyone who got in my way at the gym, but in the next breath I wanted to go shoe shopping and watch the notebook. Hahaa
  8. Registered User
    keepnbreezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    22

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Tren. turned my manhood into a limp noodle
    Phera was my favorite best gains no sides
    What did you use to get your manhood back working right?
  9. Registered User
    Swanson52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nefukkinbraska
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,075
    Rep Power
    532236

    Nastiest Pro-Hormone/ Pro-Steroid/ Steriod You've Used


    M1T, no question. As posted-EXTREME lethargy, what I think was internal organ pain, low back pumps that were damn near incapacitating.

    On the other hand, that stuff blew my weight & lifts up incomprehensibly fast.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  10. Registered User
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113180

    M1T. Tried it when it first came out back in the early 2000s. Death in a bottle... Seriously.
    Remember why you started.
  11. Registered User
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25403

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Tren. turned my manhood into a limp noodle
    Phera was my favorite best gains no sides
    Quote Originally Posted by King Wood View Post
    Tren for me. Little to no sex drive, like shooting pool with a rope. And moody. I wanted to lift and beat anyone who got in my way at the gym, but in the next breath I wanted to go shoe shopping and watch the notebook. Hahaa
    WHAT? I wanted to **** EVERYTHING when I was on tren. Were you guys taking it solo or with test? And what dose?

    IMO, tren is the best steroid. Ever.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  12. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    Do you normally think you're royalty?
    when i run out of meds, yes
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  13. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by KimChee View Post
    M1T, was by far the worst, the lethargy was horrible I was always tired. The gains were pretty good, but there were times I was thinking to myself, man is this what it feels like to be dying? I went ahead and kept taking it..ahh youth..

    the symptoms of pulmonary hypertension are frighteningly similar to what i felt on M1T

    Pulmonary hypertension symptoms include:

    • Shortness of breath (dyspnea), initially while exercising and eventually while at rest
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness or fainting spells (syncope)
    • Chest pressure or pain
    • Swelling (edema) in your ankles, legs and eventually in your abdomen (ascites)
    • Bluish color to your lips and skin (cyanosis)
    • Racing pulse or heart palpitations
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  14. Registered User
    King Wood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    19

    I took it with mass extreme it was my first PH cycle. Didn't really know what I was doing. Used aromazine and later tribulous. Like I said I didn't really know what I was doing so it took me a few years and a lot of research to get back to normal. Luckily i skated with little to no gyno. And natural test is back at about 600. I'm much more educated now, some guy in the gym said hey u wana get big just take this with some peanut butter and u will blow up. Lesson learned.
  15. Registered User
    King Wood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    19

    Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post

    WHAT? I wanted to **** EVERYTHING when I was on tren. Were you guys taking it solo or with test? And what dose?

    IMO, tren is the best steroid. Ever.
    I took it with mass extreme it was my first PH cycle. Didn't really know what I was doing. Used aromazine and later tribulous. Like I said I didn't really know what I was doing so it took me a few years and a lot of research to get back to normal. Luckily i skated with little to no gyno. And natural test is back at about 600. I'm much more educated now, some guy in the gym said hey u wana get big just take this with some peanut butter and u will blow up. Lesson learned.
  16. Registered User
    KimChee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    497

    Funny you mention that, I did notice LE swelling with 3+ pitting edema, and dyspnea, though I did not have the background back then that I do now..if I may mention favorites 1-AD solo was my favorite PH of all time.



    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the symptoms of pulmonary hypertension are frighteningly similar to what i felt on M1T

    Pulmonary hypertension symptoms include:

    • Shortness of breath (dyspnea), initially while exercising and eventually while at rest
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness or fainting spells (syncope)
    • Chest pressure or pain
    • Swelling (edema) in your ankles, legs and eventually in your abdomen (ascites)
    • Bluish color to your lips and skin (cyanosis)
    • Racing pulse or heart palpitations
  17. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by KimChee View Post
    Funny you mention that, I did notice LE swelling with 3+ pitting edema, and dyspnea, though I did not have the background back then that I do now..if I may mention favorites 1-AD solo was my favorite PH of all time.
    me too plus i had chest pressure and pain. after climbing stairs a few times i broke out in a sweat and thought i might have a heart attack. my fingers were like sausages
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  18. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,966
    Rep Power
    2026698

    Inhibit-P and D-aspartic acid, plus a nibble on some Cialis when it absolutely had to be destroyed over night. And all the proper PCT when the cycle was over with continued use of the two for mentioned supplements I was back to normal in two weeks.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  19. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,966
    Rep Power
    2026698

    The Second time I ran Tren (Trenbolone) it was in combo with Test cyp @50mg ed. No problems then. But the prohomrome made my pud silly-puddy
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  20. Registered User
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25403

    Quote Originally Posted by King Wood View Post
    I took it with mass extreme it was my first PH cycle. Didn't really know what I was doing. Used aromazine and later tribulous. Like I said I didn't really know what I was doing so it took me a few years and a lot of research to get back to normal. Luckily i skated with little to no gyno. And natural test is back at about 600. I'm much more educated now, some guy in the gym said hey u wana get big just take this with some peanut butter and u will blow up. Lesson learned.
    IDK wtf mass extreme is, but if you're taking a hormone for the first time, it should be with something you've used before or solo. Obviously, you should never use tren without test, and I mean the real tren. I forgot about that stupidass "ph/ds" called tren. I meant trenbolone acetate. IDK what PB has anything to do with anything. Anyone in a gym is likely an idiot forumbrah and you can't take their info seriously, at least in my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    The Second time I ran Tren (Trenbolone) it was in combo with Test cyp @50mg ed. No problems then. But the prohomrome made my pud silly-puddy
    Tren is not a PH/DS; IDC about that one ****ty product's name either.
    You should never take tren solo, IMO. Ever. And you don't need tren ED unless you're trying to be a pro, imo. Tren ace 75mg eod is perfect, ime. I never stop making strength gains and I never lose it post PCT.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  21. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,966
    Rep Power
    2026698

    Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    Tren is not a PH/DS; IDC about that one ****ty product's name either.
    You should never take tren solo, IMO. Ever. And you don't need tren ED unless you're trying to be a pro, imo. Tren ace 75mg eod is perfect, ime. I never stop making strength gains and I never lose it post PCT.
    The Ph "Tren" that I was refering to was, and dont quote me on this, dienolone? It was a while ago. And I agree with you 100% on Trenbalone not being run solo. I am a proponant that any injec. cycle should have some Test Cyp or Prop base. to suplement in with any other compounds being used.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  22. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,698
    Rep Power
    513131

    M1T.."test flu after 5 days. Total shutdown in 7 even at 5mg. Lethargy so bad I was useless.

    SD..worst depression I've ever experienced. Seriously awful and probably should have been hospitalized, will never touch again.

    Phera...starts off nice, but gives me terrible apnea after a week to where I am literally gasping for air every 10 minutes when trying to sleep. Feels like instant hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and anxiety attack all wrapped into one. Too bad, because my muscles like it.


    Best experience was "The One" by app nut. Miss that stuff.
  23. BBB
    BBB is offline
    Registered User
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,866
    Rep Power
    321364

    Superdrol. I went in for my annual check-up about three weeks after finishing a 6 week cycle of Superdrol and my liver readings were off-the-charts. My doctor wanted to put me in the hospital and run a series of tests on my liver. I leveled with him about my prohormone usage. He checked me about 6 weeks later and everything was back to normal. I felt fine the entire cycle. You can't always rely on how you feel on-cycle.
  24. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    Re: Nastiest Pro-Hormone/ Pro-Steroid/ Steriod You've Used


    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    M1T.."test flu after 5 days. Total shutdown in 7 even at 5mg. Lethargy so bad I was useless.

    SD..worst depression I've ever experienced. Seriously awful and probably should have been hospitalized, will never touch again.

    Phera...starts off nice, but gives me terrible apnea after a week to where I am literally gasping for air every 10 minutes when trying to sleep. Feels like instant hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and anxiety attack all wrapped into one. Too bad, because my muscles like it.
    Seems like you should just go natural..
  25. Registered User
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25403

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Total shutdown in 7 even at 5mg.
    Did you have bloods taken to confirm this?

    And M1T is very shytty, indeed.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  26. Registered User
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    417333

    Nastiest Pro-Hormone/ Pro-Steroid/ Steriod You've Used


    Does anybody remember rage RV-5?? **** started giving me gyno day 3 of my cycle.. Also nasty chest pain

    EvoLabs use to make some amazing pro hormones, god I miss there arimEvol.. Such a amazing OTC pct and standalone
  27. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    Re: Nastiest Pro-Hormone/ Pro-Steroid/ Steriod You've Used


    Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post

    And M1T is very shytty, indeed.
    For me I feel worse on Superdrol than m1t.. Although Not enough to stop me from taking it..
  28. Registered User
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113180

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Superdrol. I went in for my annual check-up about three weeks after finishing a 6 week cycle of Superdrol and my liver readings were off-the-charts. My doctor wanted to put me in the hospital and run a series of tests on my liver. I leveled with him about my prohormone usage. He checked me about 6 weeks later and everything was back to normal. I felt fine the entire cycle. You can't always rely on how you feel on-cycle.
    I'd put this behind M1T. Superdrol made me feel like ass too.
    Remember why you started.
  29. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I'd put this behind M1T. Superdrol made me feel like ass too.
    Nothing worse than M1t...I could literally feel the damage. I threw away about 6 bottles of the stuff I bought when they were going to ban it. I used on bottle and decided it wan't worth it ...though about selling it and realized that you be wrong. so I tossed it. S-Drol is also bad but no so bad that I won't use it
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  30. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,966
    Rep Power
    2026698

    Hey I know this is going in a slightly different direction but does anyone want to speculate on how bed the sides will be on the new Alpha20 product ( M1A) It has some conversion to M1T but is an active compound on its own.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pro-Hormone/Pro-Steroid History...
    By DavidCream in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 12:17 PM
  2. Best Pro-hormone/pro-steroid
    By bigdev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 03:17 PM
  3. pro-hormones vs "steroids"
    By GO_OUTSIDE! in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 02:34 PM
  4. Pro hormones vs. Steroids
    By Jmazz19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 01:53 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 02:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.