Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayi...c-issues-death

What you guys have to say about this?? Latest news
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

2. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post

Time to circle the wagons
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.49%

Funny comments by Gotti who reps for AndroFactory...a company that was built on taking everything Eric did at Primordial.
    •   

4. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%

Quote Originally Posted by wallinghsosa View Post
    Funny comments by Gotti who reps for AndroFactory...a company that was built on taking everything Eric did at Primordial.
    except the raid
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog
    But who was pesticides
    Saw that too. I don't know what USP's response is, or if they have one.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Good read, but take it for face value. There is a 'link'... There is a link between Kevin Bacon and Charlize Theron and there is a link between stupidity and fatalities caused by J-walking and being struck by a taxi cab. I'm not using sarcasm to insult you, I'm trying to illustrate that fundamentally, one can not attribute this compound as the cause of death. Correlation is not causation. Military training does not guarantee the soldiers adequate water intake and the drill instructor will likely not say, "oh, you're feeling pain in your chest and heart palpitations? Why don't you just sit this one out."
    Freedom means nothing here.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Good read, but take it for face value. There is a 'link'... There is a link between Kevin Bacon and Charlize Theron and there is a link between stupidity and fatalities caused by J-walking and being struck by a taxi cab. I'm not using sarcasm to insult you, I'm trying to illustrate that fundamentally, one can not attribute this compound as the cause of death. Correlation is not causation. Military training does not guarantee the soldiers adequate water intake and the drill instructor will likely not say, "oh, you're feeling pain in your chest and heart palpitations? Why don't you just sit this one out."
    I read the link and even the FDA cautioned that this was anecdotal and there was currently nothing to suggest causation...it quite honestly surprised me that they said that
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

8. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I read the link and even the FDA cautioned that this was anecdotal and there was currently nothing to suggest causation...it quite honestly surprised me that they said that
    You never know what you are gonna get out of the FDA. Its a large organization and some folks there are reasonable and some folks there are aggressively anti-supplement. I also think that the FDA gets a little annoyed at being bothered all the time to remove supplements from the market by certain groups and people, and they may react to that harrassment in a manner which could be seen as being actually (dare i say it) objective

In the end though they will likely act. On there own timetable of course
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.72%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Agreed.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The 1,3 DMAA is undoubtedly causative and not merely correlated. The caveat is that it is a cause. This looks like a 3-hit case:

1. Predisposition
    2. Exercise
    3. 1,3 DMAA

An NE reuptake inhibitor should act as a positive inotrope (SV)/chronotrope (HR) and also increase afterload/TPR. This will drive up MAP and create an increased cardiac metabolic demand. Now you pair this with exercise (increased HR, mildly increased SV) and metabolic demand further increases. Now finally pair these two with a predisposition (e.g. poor coronary blood flow -> environmental; left-dominant heart -> genetic) and it is quite possible that metabolic demand exceeded metabolic supply and cardiac arrest ultimately occurred.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The 1,3 DMAA is undoubtedly causative and not merely correlated. The caveat is that it is a cause. This looks like a 3-hit case:

1. Predisposition
    2. Exercise
    3. 1,3 DMAA

An NE reuptake inhibitor should act as a positive inotrope (SV)/chronotrope (HR) and also increase afterload/TPR. This will drive up MAP and create an increased cardiac metabolic demand. Now you pair this with exercise (increased HR, mildly increased SV) and metabolic demand further increases. Now finally pair these two with a predisposition (e.g. poor coronary blood flow -> environmental; left-dominant heart -> genetic) and it is quite possible that metabolic demand exceeded metabolic supply and cardiac arrest ultimately occurred.

you forgot to mention the other ingredients in Jack3d

Also, it is never a good idea to start a stim you have never taken before on a day where you are exerting yourself extraordinarily. I suspect the soldier and the marathon runner may have been unfamiliar with the product and unbeknownst to them they were extremely sensitive to it

Stims can be safe if used correctly. If used incorrectly they can be harmful
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    you forgot to mention the other ingredients in Jack3d

Also, it is never a good idea to start a stim you have never taken before on a day where you are exerting yourself extraordinarily. I suspect the soldier and the marathon runner may have been unfamiliar with the product and unbeknownst to them they were extremely sensitive to it

Stims can be safe if used correctly. If used incorrectly they can be harmful
    Yeah the other ingredients also worsen the situation, but I was commenting on how everyone is saying there is a correlation but not a cause. Well, by my measure, 1,3 DMAA is definitely a cause.

Does that mean that using the stim responsibly would be harmful? No, but on the same note, deaths clearly would not have occurred if jack3d wasn't taken, so there is definitely a causative factor.
  13. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%

Yeah the other ingredients also worsen the situation, but I was commenting on how everyone is saying there is a correlation but not a cause. Well, by my measure, 1,3 DMAA is definitely a cause.

Does that mean that using the stim responsibly would be harmful? No, but on the same note, deaths clearly would not have occurred if jack3d wasn't taken, so there is definitely a causative factor.

tylenol is a causative factor in many deaths as well. rarely is it the sole cause (unless one intentionally overdoses)
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%

Why did Theraflu and Bronkaid got banned??
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    tylenol is a causative factor in many deaths as well. rarely is it the sole cause (unless one intentionally overdoses)
    Exactly
  16. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%

Banned? I think these were just pulled off the shelves voluntarily. no?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Bronkaid was a recall from what I was told at CVS
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%

Yea that's what I meant but what made them recall these products...even NyQuil pills
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%

1. Predisposition
    2. Exercise
    3. 1,3 DMAA

Mr. Cooper, undoubtably you are one of the smartest men I've interacted with on the boards. You also have a way with words moreso than most politicians (a good trait), but past the nicely framed and worded post, is a meaningless point. Anything that constricts blood vessels (albeit caffeine) could do something to someone with a cardiac predisposition after intense exercise sessions. All else aside, Jack3d had a matrix of stimulants, not just 1,3DMAA.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%

Mr. Cooper, undoubtably you are one of the smartest men I've interacted with on the boards. You also have a way with words moreso than most politicians (a good trait), but past the nicely framed and worded post, is a meaningless point. Anything that constricts blood vessels (albeit caffeine) could do something to someone with a cardiac predisposition after intense exercise sessions. All else aside, Jack3d had a matrix of stimulants, not just 1,3DMAA.
    I appreciate the kind words man. Let me clarify something so you can see it from my point of view:

-Jack3d has 2 stims: caffeine and 1,3D
    -Schizandra actually reduces afterload (human study) and thus TPR/CO
    -Arginine will have no effect on BP or a slight reduction (less afterload)
    -Creatine and BA won't really affect cardiovascular parameters

Taking those into account, you're looking at caffeine and 1,3D (plus 2 ingredients that may have the opposite effect). Caffeine is synergistic with the NE reuptake properties of 1,3DMAA; so is exercise, which increases NE release into the synaptic cleft (or adrenal medulla).

So a vasoconstricutor would not have the same effect as 1,3 DMAA per se. DMAA hits more than just TPR; it hits cardiac output too, and it does so in a manner that becomes more pronounced with caffeine and/or exercise. Inhibitors of eNOS or other vasoconstrictors would not have this effect
  21. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%

Mr. Coopers area of expertise is a valuable complement to my area of expertise and that of the other smart folks on this board
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.78%

I appreciate both of you taking the time to be on these forums. Thanks.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.45%

What I don't get is why they say 80 reported cases like that a large number when aspartame and MSG have 200 times more and are often not even know ingredients with little to no warning labels. It's all money and politics.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  24. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    What I don't get is why they say 80 reported cases like that a large number when aspartame and MSG have 200 times more and are often not even know ingredients with little to no warning labels. It's all money and politics.
    Most adverse event reports are ridiculous anyway but you have to report them the the FDA regardless.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.84%

I think that was the point, that it was only part of the equation. Most people that use it are not dropping like flies, so it isn't the only factor.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.72%

It's not banned. Know your facts before spreading gossip.
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    It's not banned. Know your facts before spreading gossip.
    Read the next posts and get ur fact straight before you start typing
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.72%

Read the next posts and get ur fact straight before you start typing
    I know the facts long before anyone ever posted.
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.27%

PA brought/popularized:

1,3D
    DAA
    COP
    Ursolic Acid

USPLabs brought/popularized:

Cissus
    Berberine
    Mucuna/L-dopa
    Rauwolscine

Kudos to both
    I thought Matt/RPN brought rauwolscine to the market?
  30. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    He did.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  31. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    He did.
    Name:  heat3d.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  43.5 KBCirca 2004
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%

Indeed he did, but USPlabs popularized it
  33. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.81%

The original heat stack was under Avant Labs not RPN was it not? I thought Par Deus was the one who first introduced alpha-y

where is @Rodja

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.92%

Rauwolscine = yohimbe ... That's how it sneaked past Aussie customs for a good couple of years
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post

Rauwolscine = yohimbe ... That's how it sneaked past Aussie customs for a good couple of years
    Honestly, the should of fined Usplabs & the distributor. They should of cleared that, tho Im sure they lost tonz of stock.
  36. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    The original heat stack was under Avant Labs not RPN was it not? I thought Par Deus was the one who first introduced alpha-y

where is @Rodja

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    Matt and Caleb have had a working relationship for a long time. It's why Napalm is in Eviscerate.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

where is @Rodja

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk 2
    Matt used to work for Avant.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.57%

Honestly, the should of fined Usplabs & the distributor. They should of cleared that, tho Im sure they lost tonz of stock.
    2 year TGA investigation
    Minimum $10m fine

More fines due soon... I'm sure you're already aware.
  39. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post

no its alpha yohimbine and it was quite popular before USP labs ever touched it.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%

I appreciate the kind words man. Let me clarify something so you can see it from my point of view:

-Jack3d has 2 stims: caffeine and 1,3D
    -Schizandra actually reduces afterload (human study) and thus TPR/CO
    -Arginine will have no effect on BP or a slight reduction (less afterload)
    -Creatine and BA won't really affect cardiovascular parameters

Taking those into account, you're looking at caffeine and 1,3D (plus 2 ingredients that may have the opposite effect). Caffeine is synergistic with the NE reuptake properties of 1,3DMAA; so is exercise, which increases NE release into the synaptic cleft (or adrenal medulla).

So a vasoconstricutor would not have the same effect as 1,3 DMAA per se. DMAA hits more than just TPR; it hits cardiac output too, and it does so in a manner that becomes more pronounced with caffeine and/or exercise. Inhibitors of eNOS or other vasoconstrictors would not have this effect
    I see. Thanks, Coop.

Similar Forum Threads

1. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 01:53 PM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
  3. 4 or 5 PINK MAGIC VIP Testers needed, fast!
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 07:43 PM