Pink magic

plaster5

Awards
Anyone had any experience with Pink Magic?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wrong section, but don't waste your money. Product is very much useless

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
i hear its neither pink nor magic
You know many like to rag usp for hype but at least they are out there creating and trying to find novel and innovative compounds to bring to market that are safe and many find at least one or more in their line up that may suit. Better than the 50 plus companies innovating nothing but new ways to improve upon ways to make a blend of things long established

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
You know many like to rag usp for hype but at least they are out there creating and trying to find novel and innovative compounds to bring to market that are safe and many find at least one or more in their line up that may suit. Better than the 50 plus companies innovating nothing but new ways to improve upon ways to make a blend of things long established

throwing ingredients at a formulation dartboard with your eyes closed is not innovation. although one time out of 3000 you may hit the bullseye

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

the one ingredient that actually really worked for them and made them millions was the one they swiped from me

Ceredumbellum

Awards
1-AD and 6-OXO didnt work?
Ouch! I believe they call that a "bytch slapping".... Don't get me wrong, USPlabsRep, I've enjoyed several of the products that USP Labs has come out with over the years. I just believed it was necessary to call attention to that red mark on your face courtesy of the back of P.A.'s hand.

Ceredumbellum

Awards
I seem to remember reading a year or two ago that the active in Pink Magic was becoming too hard to obtain and it would most likely be discontinued. I'm guessing that was a false alarm and never took place (or a somewhat clever marketing gimmick)?

Update: My apologies. After a few Google searches it seems the plant that the active is derived from is grown in India, was "out of season" and wouldn't be available for a period of time. I'm guessing that it's available again?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
this thread isnt going in a positive direction. maybe it should be closed

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't your 1-AD start the whole legal steroid era.. after the 1-AD companies started making straight 1-testosterone then from there Legal Gear starting making Methyl 1-Testosterone after that Designer Supplements started making Superdrol...ect...ect..ect..

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Didn't your 1-AD start the whole legal steroid era.. after the 1-AD companies started making straight 1-testosterone then from there Legal Gear starting making Methyl 1-Testosterone after that Designer Supplements started making Superdrol...ect...ect..ect..
androstenedione started the prohormone era. 1-AD sort of accelerated it

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
androstenedione started the prohormone era. 1-AD sort of accelerated it
IMO.. 1-Ad was the first one that actually felt like you were taking steroids and not just a supplement.. people were blown away by the results and the fact that you could buy it legally.. that's why I feel 1-AD. Basically ushered in the new era of legal steroids. Androstenedione didn't impress me that much.. but I do know what you mean..

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately because you stopped producing 1-AD I will never know how epic it would have been to stack 1-AD with pink magic...
I believe that it would've been incredible...:lol:

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately because you stopped producing 1-AD I will never know how epic it would have been to stack 1-AD with pink magic...
As incredible as stacking 1-AD with water chestnuts?

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
that is a shame, Lmao.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will rephrase. The only legal ingredient that worked for you, but after some thought, 1,3 DMAA didn't really work out for you. You launched AMP in 2006. We launched Jack3d in 2009...did weeally take it from you or did you just **** it up...

I would also argue it was the product concept not just the ingredient that was a success. We will admit that the Ultra-Concentrated era was our Unintentional doing...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Do you think there is objectivity in advanced discussions about usp product
It's interesting to see where this thread will go, being as it is here. USP Labs is superior at marketing and Patrick Arnold seems more to be interested in the actual science, not trying to haphazardly throw together a crossfire between broscience and medical citation (what may be considered a USP Labs writeup).

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I will rephrase. The only legal ingredient that worked for you, but after some thought, 1,3 DMAA didn't really work out for you. You launched AMP in 2006. We launched Jack3d in 2009...did weeally take it from you or did you just **** it up.....
no u ****ed it up by overdosing it and making people sick. and advertising it like its legal crack. now we all pay. great job jacob

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Popcorn, anyone? :D

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess hyping up worthless products and using bullsh*t studies is the way to go PA.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
no u ****ed it up by overdosing it and making people sick. and advertising it like its legal crack. now we all pay. great job jacob
This. USP labs are without scruples of any kind. How can you show your face on boards after selling things like Pink a magic?? Good lord.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This. USP labs are without scruples of any kind. How can you show your face on boards after selling things like Pink a magic?? Good lord.
Really? I never used it personally, but I know more than a few people who really enjoyed their runs with it. Just because a product doesn't work for you doesn't mean it wont work for someone.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really? I never used it personally, but I know more than a few people who really enjoyed their runs with it. Just because a product doesn't work for you doesn't mean it wont work for someone.
Are you sure they didn't get the beta run with undisclosed ingredients? Not making any accusations here but the feedback from the beta vs the actual product had a night and day difference.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you sure they didn't get the beta run with undisclosed ingredients? Not making any accusations here but the feedback from the beta vs the actual product had a night and day difference.
No, *** purchases.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
As incredible as stacking 1-AD with water chestnuts?
I guess hyping up worthless products and using bullsh*t studies is the way to go PA.
This. USP labs are without scruples of any kind. How can you show your face on boards after selling things like Pink a magic?.
Dat would be prime lol.
imagesCA236XK5.jpg

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are not making any accusations? Just harmless insinuations?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I probably will never understand why company reps prefer to spend their time attacking other companies' products rather than using the time to understand their own products better and, as a consequence, provide better support to their potential and existing customers. More grease to USPlabs' elbows!

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I will never understand how you can actually sell things like Pink Magic and claim they work. But anyway, I'm done with this thread.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are not making any accusations? Just harmless insinuations?
Hey, I will leave it up to the consumer to do their own research and decide what those magic pink pills contained. The only thing I know is that by the time they hit retailers they had lost quite a bit of their magic.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will rephrase. The only legal ingredient that worked for you, but after some thought, 1,3 DMAA didn't really work out for you. You launched AMP in 2006. We launched Jack3d in 2009...did weeally take it from you or did you just **** it up...

I would also argue it was the product concept not just the ingredient that was a success. We will admit that the Ultra-Concentrated era was our Unintentional doing...
You forgot to mention DAA. Also, Ursolic acid has been awesome in the sprays.

I like USPlabs despite what I feel is at time ridiculous advertising although that has gotten better. I really liked c20, jack3d micro, supercissuss and some others and have purchased products of yours since the beginning. I also appreciate the funding for DMAA studies and putting up a fight there.

However, there is no way anyone could possibly undermind the accomplishments and products PA has brought to the table. He changed the game with 1AD, 6OXO, 1,3, DAA, and soon Ursolic Acid. If you look most of his products he had all the new mainstream ingredients years before his competitors ever did and all of his products have been quality.

Just saying.

Ceredumbellum

Awards
We will admit that the Ultra-Concentrated era was our Unintentional doing...
Translation: "We will admit that other companies making a fortune with misleading advertising and underdosed products was our unintentional doing..."

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Translation: "We will admit that other companies making a fortune with misleading advertising and underdosed products was our unintentional doing..."
You seem to crave drama, or attention, or both.