Pump Spray and Testosterone

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.68%

Pat, Iíve been using Pump Spray for about 3 weeks now, and aside from thoroughly enjoying this stuff, Iíve noticed certain tell-tale signs of increased testosterone levels (presence of acne and an unexpected retention or even increase of strength). I know the product is non-hormonal, but has it ever been noted - either in lab tests or anecdotally - that the combination of AUA and TAA stimulates testosterone production? UR Spray from Prototype didnít exhibit this side effect, so Iím thinking thereís got to be something else going on here. Any thoughts?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Interested in answer
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.84%

Acne possibly related from the spray? Sometimes the spray give me a bit of acne where applied
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.68%

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Acne possibly related from the spray? Sometimes the spray give me a bit of acne where applied
    The acne I get is unrelated to the application site. I get it on my face and I never spray my face. Nor is it an allergic reaction, which I've sometimes gotten with other transdermals. It just seems indicative of an increase in test, which I wasn't really expecting, but I'm not unhappy about either.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Acne and increased strength are definitely NOT clear-cut signs of elevated T. There are ergogenic studies on UA to explain the strength, and acne quite obviously has a million causative factors.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.68%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Acne and increased strength are definitely NOT clear-cut signs of elevated T. There are ergogenic studies on UA to explain the strength, and acne quite obviously has a million causative factors.
    You're right, but I never said that acne and increased strength are clear signs of elevated T. I just raised the question if it was ever noted or studied before because the kind of acne I developed on this (which is not terrible, by the way) is very similar to what I experienced in the past when taking other ergogenic aids that did indeed elevate my T levels. However, your reference to ergogenic studies prompted me to look into it further, which is what I probably should have done first. What I found was that at least according to one study, UA possesses certain aromatase inhibitory activity, which helps reduce estrogen production in the body, which will correspondingly tend to increase testosterone levels (Eur J Med Chem. 2008 Sep;43(9):1865-77). It also doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility that because of the increased circulation of the blood (thank you, TAA), that this effect couldn't actually be enhanced. At least it's an interesting thought. I was originally just looking for PA's thoughts, but now my curiosity is roused even more.
  7. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.62%

i dont know of any evidence the ursolic can affect testosterone levels (other than the suggestion that it may via aromatase inhibition.) I dont know of any evidence that adenosine administration has any effect either

these are just unknowns right now
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.83%

patrick when will the 7/11 be back in stock I love that spray man, great job

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTS: UR Spray and Pump Spray
    By liquid in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 01:24 PM
  2. What is the difference between pump spray and 11 spray
    By wallinghsosa in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 07:34 PM
  3. AMAZING DEAL ON E-PHARM"S NEW PUMP SPRAY AND MUCHO SWAG TOO!!
    By truthornothin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 11:25 AM
  4. Sleep and Testosterone
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 07:55 PM
  5. sex and testosterone production
    By xarmyguy26 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 12:54 PM