- 02-19-2013, 04:31 PM
Patrick, I was at my brother in laws house and he is constantly on every new workout trend/fad. He is all about crossfit, gluten free, you name it. The other day he was showing me his new protein. It is sourced from cows that were grass fed/finished, free of antibiotics, etc.
My question for you is, would any of these things make a difference once protein is filtered down to the isolate level? Or is he just throwing money away?
- 02-19-2013, 05:26 PM
Just wait a few months, and buy Prototype GF-Pro. All money spent will be worth it.
- 02-19-2013, 08:19 PM
02-19-2013, 09:50 PM
E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition
02-20-2013, 08:14 AM
02-20-2013, 08:19 AM
02-20-2013, 08:29 AM
02-20-2013, 11:10 AM
blueberry was one of the most talked about protein flavors in the past but it was one of our worst selling flavors. you cant base things on what people are saying, you got to base it on what people are buying
Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:11 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 48Last Post: 07-06-2004, 10:53 PM
- By wardog in forum Weight LossReplies: 29Last Post: 07-27-2003, 02:27 PM
- By xcreed in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2002, 10:27 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:00 PM