Trestolone Acetate Adminstration Methods - AnabolicMinds.com

Trestolone Acetate Adminstration Methods

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Trestolone Acetate Adminstration Methods

Recently I've been seeing more and more about trestolone Trestolone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As the article states its being researched a male contraceptive. It is not methylated but from all accounts is orally active. It is a nor AAS like deca and tren, and as such shuts you down really hard(which is exactly why its being looked at as a contraceptive) It is unclassified so at this point its legal,(as legal as any PH anyway) It does not seem to have the adverse affect on libido that the other nor's do. And I've read that it actually increases libido.

it is effective at 10mg's per day and is available.

If one did not want to go the injection route would it be ok to dissolve it in ethyl alcohol as the 10 mg dosing is hard to manage in powder form and take it orally. I know with the attached ester it wouldn't be a good candidate for transdermal application correct.

Would one expect similar results to deca and tren since its in the same family

Thanks
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

2. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

actually it has been researched extensively as a transdermal so it probably works ok by that route. u would waste alot compared to injection though

if it dissolves in ethanol thats fine but why not dissolve in oil and take orally
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    actually it has been researched extensively as a transdermal so it probably works ok by that route. u would waste alot compared to injection though

if it dissolves in ethanol thats fine but why not dissolve in oil and take orally
    Cuz' I didn't think about that. I'd give it a try transdermally since it's half life is relatively short and I know its supposed to be effective orally, but with it not being methlyated I wonder just how effective it is. But since I do not have the skin surface to spare since I cannot give up my UR-Spray / Pump Spray territory I'll give the oral mixed in oil a shot, then if it doesn't work I could sterilize filter and pin
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BBG's Trestolone Acetate Transdermal Log
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 04:32 PM
  2. Trestolone acetate (ment)
    By robxxxxxx69 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7