Ur Spray + Albuterol for Summer?

  1. Ur Spray + Albuterol for Summer?


    what do you guys think about this as a cutting stack in the near future? trying to stay away from any cycles because i like bulking/recomping with those. really interested in what good ol PA thinks


  2. bumpity bumpity boo

  3. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    what do you guys think about this as a cutting stack in the near future? trying to stay away from any cycles because i like bulking/recomping with those. really interested in what good ol PA thinks


    beta2 agonists like albuterol dont really work well after a couple of weeks
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    what do you guys think about this as a cutting stack in the near future? trying to stay away from any cycles because i like bulking/recomping with those. really interested in what good ol PA thinks
    I've used this combo. Patrick is correct Albuterol works well for a week or two and seem to have little effect after. So I used it week on and week off, seemed to work well.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    beta2 agonists like albuterol dont really work well after a couple of weeks
    yea i sould of clarified. i plan on doing a 2 on-2 off deal with the albuterol while possibly running either Ur spray or 7-spray for a month or two straight

  6. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    yea i sould of clarified. i plan on doing a 2 on-2 off deal with the albuterol while possibly running either Ur spray or 7-spray for a month or two straight
    That sounds like a good plan, I'd opt for the UR Spray, just my personal preference
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for UR Spray, Nootropics, HICA products, and more
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 07:52 PM
  2. WTB/WTT for New Ur Spray, Old craze, and more
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 08:39 AM
  3. 11-spray + Androlean for summer cut?
    By AdelV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 05:16 PM
  4. 7 Week Cutter for summer! T3/Albuterol/HD-50/TRN
    By doggzj in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 12:55 AM
Log in
Log in