H-Drol - AnabolicMinds.com

H-Drol

1. New Member

H-Drol

Can someone please help me out I am currently 29 years old over weight and wanting to take some hdrol to help with fat loss and muscle gain. I workout regularly drink beer regularly and play football. I want to stack hdrol with no2 and milk thistle liver rite and pct so what are some suggestions on

2. New Member

In what to do I am not sure and I want to get it done thanks for the help!
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

proper diet and exercise
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why h drol for weight loss. Dude get your diet right! Do cardio and try something like alphamine. You don't need a PH too lose all that fat. PHs are to train past your normal capability . Some help you cut up but if your over weight your better off saving your liver from stress and diet correctly and train hard with cardio
  5. New Member

So when I get my diet right is it ok to stack hdrol with no2?
  6. New Member

I run daily and I am not that over weight I am 5'7" 220 definitely not were I have been but stats

Bench 320
    Incline 285
    Squat 660
    Clean 315

Those are old stats but I want to get back to that after ten years of marriage I mean what am I to do?

I am just getting older and willing to put it out there to get some gains?

Weight loss and muscle gain?
  7. New Member

So that is the end ok mfers!
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

youre a fat moron that wants to take a short cut. hdrol is methylated and you said you drink beer. thats a pretty bad combination, and milk thistle will not save your ass. tbh, i hope you do it against everyones advice and fuk your fat liver up

btw, madden doesnt count as playing football
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Normally, I don't condone the words posted above, but I mean come on OP... bad start to this thread.
    I don't wish anything ill on you, but all I can tell you is stay away from the H-Drol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Normally, I don't condone the words posted above, but I mean come on OP... bad start to this thread.
    I don't wish anything ill on you, but all I can tell you is stay away from the H-Drol.
    X2...

Diet and cardio brother. And beer is definitely a terrible idea for weight loss.

Beer+prohormones=baddddd idea and will eat your liver values like no other.

Gotta make healthy choices for a healthy body.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds like you have an idea of what to run on cycle for a methylated PH such as H-drol but I would like to see what else you know before even suggesting how to run it.
    Take this with a grain of salt if you like...it's your body, but you don't understand what you're doing to your liver by drinking and taking a methylated PH. How much do you drink? A couple beers a week? A six pack a day?
    With your stats I would highly recommend a simple fasting diet and ephedrine or some other fat burning supps, see where you're at in 8 weeks, research your ass off mean time, and assess your goals again come 8 weeks from now.

If you're interested in learning how to lose weight in the mean time, there is a good article that was just posted: Fasting Benefits with Alphamine - Article

You've got time on your hands...there is no magical supplement to lose the fat my friend. I admire your motivation, but you can lose the weight without poisoning your body for now.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. New Member

Thank you that is what I will do I am going to give it eight weeks and work my ass off with cardio and still lift and see where I am at. Also quit drinking all together. Thanks everyone for your help and I will post back in eight weeks or so and get some more info!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 04:47 PM
  2. drol
    By slewdem in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 05:17 PM
  3. Drol question
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-12-2004, 01:05 AM