efficiency of 7-methoxyflavone?

  1. Registered User
    alexy89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  70 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0

    Has anyone have details about this flavanoid, is there evidence of its effectiveness? apparently it posses potent AI properties and has creeped it's way into supps like reversitol and bioforge. Has anyone had success with 7-methoxyflavone or any of these supps as an effective AI?

  2. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by alexy89 View Post
    Has anyone have details about this flavanoid, is there evidence of its effectiveness? apparently it posses potent AI properties and has creeped it's way into supps like reversitol and bioforge. Has anyone had success with 7-methoxyflavone or any of these supps as an effective AI?

    would like to see a real in-vivo study demonstrating its efficacy in males.

    in-vitro studies are contradictory on its potential
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Registered User
    DkGreek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    338
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    would like to see a real in-vivo study demonstrating its efficacy in males.

    in-vitro studies are contradictory on its potential
    Sad but true. Many compounds are like that; and thus I am now a pessimist in the supplement industry.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,083
    Answers
    0

    7- meh thoxyflavone

    personally never been impressed
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    dont confuse this with 5-methyl-7-methoxyisoflavone
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  6. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,083
    Answers
    0

    that stuff was even worse.

    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Registered User
    Diesel0022's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    404
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    that stuff was even worse.

    Quiet homo <3

    So as an AI, it's essentially useless
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
  8. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Quiet homo <3

    So as an AI, it's essentially useless
    that can only be determined by scientific testing. bloood tests would suffice

    AIs arent necessarily gonna give somebody dramatic noticeable results. Hormone changes can occur without much of any subjective changes to body or mind
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  9. Registered User
    Diesel0022's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    404
    Answers
    0

    Dat der refractory period
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
  10. Registered User
    alexy89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  70 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    that can only be determined by scientific testing. bloood tests would suffice

    AIs arent necessarily gonna give somebody dramatic noticeable results. Hormone changes can occur without much of any subjective changes to body or mind
    How about objective changes?, I here there is quite dramatic change in water excretion, causing a dryer leaner look. It seems that the only trustworthy AI with supportive evidence was 6-oxo, i found it interesting though that in the 6-oxo study body composition did not change even though testosterone went well above baseline over an 8 week period?
  11. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,118
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by alexy89 View Post
    How about objective changes?, I here there is quite dramatic change in water excretion, causing a dryer leaner look. It seems that the only trustworthy AI with supportive evidence was 6-oxo, i found it interesting though that in the 6-oxo study body composition did not change even though testosterone went well above baseline over an 8 week period?
    That's odd, I had compositional changes while taking, definitely increased the muscularity for me.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Most Efficient Form Of Creatine
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 06:28 AM
  2. Boosintg the Efficiency of USPLabs PRIME
    By Sub7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 11:09 AM
  3. one of those nights !
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 09:38 PM
  4. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 03:46 PM
  5. Have you guys heard of ONE+ ?
    By mc1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2002, 11:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in