Albuterex? - AnabolicMinds.com

Albuterex?

  1. djblurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    59

    Reputation

    Albuterex?


    Hi,

    I'm from Australia and since the DMAA ban over here there's been a new fat burner that has taken control of the market. It's called Albuterex. I just bought a tub of this and I've gotta say, I felt like I was on speed, I was out of my mind.

    Here is a link to the ingredient panel: directnutrition.com.au/media/wysiwyg/Albuterex_-_Nutritional_Info.jpg

    I am very tolerant to stims, have tried pretty much all the OTC stims and nothing has made me feel close to this.

    I just wanted to see what you think would be responsible for this in the ingredients?

    Are we going to see these ingredients in any pre workout products soon?

    Thanks for your time.

  2. LMR01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    9497

    Reputation

    inb4 where is your chain of custody

    here is where the stim comes from

    -----------------------------------------

    Albuterex Shred Complex 1,750mg

    Methylxanthine, N-Methyl-Tyrosine, 4-Hydroxy benzene methanol, R-Phenylalanine, B-Phenylalanine HCL, Manganese Chelate 20%, 5-Hydroxy-Theobromine

    -----------------------------------------
  3. Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    poor listing of ingredients on label. sorry, cant help
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       

  4. LMR01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    9497

    Reputation

    can't even speculate?
  5. getyameganout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    28

    Reputation

    Im a girl white lightning was my supp before it was banned.. That gave me a kick.. However since i started taking albuterex it does nothing for me!! Amazing because for me it has no side affects. Just a fat burner.. Thats crazy how it affects you that way
  6. Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LMR01 View Post
    can't even speculate?
    Yes its the$^*I^&Gine
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  7. LMR01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    9497

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    Yes its the$^*I^&Gine
    yeah... irresponsible imo
  8. Iain1668's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    25370

    Reputation

    I find this product very tricky to understand. Hence why I don't sell it in my shop.

    And what are the chances of the active ingredients not being on the label.... that's assumption though.
  9. Iain1668's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    25370

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Yes its the$^*I^&Gine
    Sorry, PA. I don't get this?
  10. Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25404

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iain1668 View Post
    Sorry, PA. I don't get this?
    He's basically saying that he doesn't know so speculation means nothing. Hence the characters.
  11. Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    He's basically saying that he doesn't know so speculation means nothing. Hence the characters.

    iyes t was just random characters

    maybe they werent random enough
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  12. AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45188

    Reputation

    Very interested in this product too. So much b/s hype behind it and no one can break it down! Maybe send a letter to TGA?
  13. Iain1668's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    25370

    Reputation

    The TGA won't care. They'll refer you to the foods standard agency who will ignore you.
  14. AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45188

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iain1668
    The TGA won't care. They'll refer you to the foods standard agency who will ignore you.
    Yup, found that out. Why wont anyone investigate food products? Its pretty screwed.
  15. lronFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LMR01 View Post

    Albuterex Shred Complex 1,750mg

    Methylxanthine, N-Methyl-Tyrosine, 4-Hydroxy benzene methanol, R-Phenylalanine, B-Phenylalanine HCL, Manganese Chelate 20%, 5-Hydroxy-Theobromine

    -----------------------------------------
    N-Methyl-tyrosine, otherwise known as "surinamine," inhibits the meta-hydroxylation (via tyrosine hydoxylase) of tyrosine into L-dopa. It was studied in the 40s-50s as an anti-hypertensive and found to be worthless compared to its alpha-methylated cousins.

    It also is not a substrate for dopa decarboxylase, and so it is a metabolic dead-end.
  16. Iain1668's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    25370

    Reputation

    The TGA have tested Albuterex and found it contains Yohimbine and other banned ingredients in Australia.

    Head over to the tga australia site for the report.
  17. LMR01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    9497

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iain1668
    The TGA have tested Albuterex and found it contains Yohimbine and other banned ingredients in Australia.

    Head over to the tga australia site for the report.
    ha! thanks for the tip

    undeclared ingredients ftw...

    mn are a joke
  18. Iain1668's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    25370

    Reputation

    my apologies but i did not realize the product in question was infact the very 1st Albuterex which (should be) well and truly out of circulation by now.

    I do recall them changing the naming from AlbutArex to AlbutErex.

    Anyway, the current batches in circulation have been recalled for the too high a caffeine dose. The current batches do not contain yohimbine and Theophylline to my knowledge.
  19. LMR01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    9497

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iain1668
    my apologies but i did not realize the product in question was infact the very 1st Albuterex which (should be) well and truly out of circulation by now.

    I do recall them changing the naming from AlbutArex to AlbutErex.

    Anyway, the current batches in circulation have been recalled for the too high a caffeine dose. The current batches do not contain yohimbine and Theophylline to my knowledge.
    how would you know?

    its clear they are being deliberately confusing with their labeling and now we learn of undeclared ingredients (these aren't accidental contaminants)
  20. Iain1668's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    25370

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LMR01 View Post
    how would you know?

    its clear they are being deliberately confusing with their labeling and now we learn of undeclared ingredients (these aren't accidental contaminants)
    True, I don't actually know.

    I have been told so and guess i'm taking their word as the truth....

    But, again, I see your point in that I might not be getting the whole truth...
  21. AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45188

    Reputation

    Dodgy as. :/
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in