Stack options with UR spray

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Stack options with UR spray

Hi guys wanted to get some of your opinions on some stacking thoughts. I've been using the UR spray for about 4 weeks now combined with good diet and workout I've lost about 6lbs or so. I'm looking to kick it up a notch with my main goal being fat loss. I weigh 216 and I would like to eventually get down to 190 or so. So I've got plenty to go. My question is what do you guys think about a AAv2/Erase/UR Spray stack for weight loss? I also have some formula X, should I throw that in the stack as well. Thoughts? Thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

Some advanced discussion right here...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Why do people always have to act so high and mighty on this board? Look, I'm just looking for some help from people more experienced than me. Just a couple opinions from people more advanced than me would be great. I guess my question was quite advanced enough to ask.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ag10s View Post
    Why do people always have to act so high and mighty on this board? Look, I'm just looking for some help from people more experienced than me. Just a couple opinions from people more advanced than me would be great. I guess my question was quite advanced enough to ask.
    Thats fine and people will be more than happy to help you. However, throw this question in the supplement forum or UR-Spray thread. This forum is for advanced discussions and questions that require the insight of Patrick Arnold and we try to keep it from being too cluttered with questions that do not require his expertise.

As far as your question goes, that should be a solid stack but I would avoid applying the AAv2 and UR-Spray in the same area so that they are not competing for absorption
  5. Registered User

UR-Spray can be "stacked" with anything in my honest opinion, including steak and eggs. To quote myself in a post over at P H F:

Really I'm just poking fun at the "Stacking" questions, since in my mind, virtually all the time you hear about a "stack" it's either marketing, or someone just looking for reasons to get amped about their supplements. I certainly don't limit myself to taking one thing at a time, and unless there's any specific "contradictions" (which there almost never is in sports supplementation; X-factor/AA and fish oil is one of the few that comes to mind - and that's really an efficacy issue, not a health issue) most things at least don't inhibit the action of other things. I honestly can't think of any supplements that have a true synergistic effect, although there probably are some; maybe something like creatine + beta alanine, as I think there were some studies on those two.

Anyhow, in my mind, unless we're talking about AAS/PH/PS/DeS cycles vs. PCT (where some things have clear proper places in one and not in the other) if I had the $$, and could get it all into one pill/topical/drink (i.e. forgetting about the PITA it is to administer large amounts of supplements) I'd take everything all at once; why not? Hell if you could afford it, I think you could probably take every single PN and Epharm product all at once for like 3 months (if you could get around not having enough skin for all the topical) and see some pretty sick body comp improvements lol... after which you'd probably want to cycle off the 11-spray, but then what you'd be on at that point is a pretty decent "PCT" to which you might add very little if your "supporting" supplements already included some good bases, especially since 11-spray is so mild.
    That said, since I'm not exactly sure what "AAv2" is but CATdiesel76 says it's another topical, I would suggest being sure to be able to get an adequate dosage of UR Spray before dedicating any other areas to anything else. I have Dermatherm Target in my cabinet, but I've yet to use it as I don't want to give up the valuable skin real estate to it by taking it away from UR Spray (and some 7-spray at the moment since I'm in PCT)...
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What would stack well with M-dien?
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2004, 10:45 AM
  2. stacking hgh with m1t?
    By kelsey in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 01:21 AM
  3. anyone stack M1T with other gear?