Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ursolic acid

Hi Patrick

Ive noticed that ALRI have bought out a product called Exchange containing the above

Plantanus Orientails Leaf Extract, Rosmariunus Officinalis Extract (Providing Ursolic Acid, Oleanolic Acid), Piperine. (Average Ursolic Acid Per Serving: 245mg)

I think you would admit that your version wasnt the success you hoped for so am curious to know if the additional ingredients of the ALRI product would enhance absorbtion and therefore have a better impact on muscle growth.

Thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.33%

Who cares about the others, you want the real deal then it's Prototype spray. Why would Pat care to comment on other brands or methods. I think the product he offers would have the best effect/method and if there is a better way, you will see that from him too in the product change.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.86%

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Hi Patrick

Ive noticed that ALRI have bought out a product called Exchange containing the above

Plantanus Orientails Leaf Extract, Rosmariunus Officinalis Extract (Providing Ursolic Acid, Oleanolic Acid), Piperine. (Average Ursolic Acid Per Serving: 245mg)

I think you would admit that your version wasnt the success you hoped for so am curious to know if the additional ingredients of the ALRI product would enhance absorbtion and therefore have a better impact on muscle growth.

Thanks
    The original oral product wasn't a success which PA has stated, but he would slap you in the mouth if you were referring to Ur spray (any version) and probably the new limited run of tabs. The spray is legit.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

its interesting that everyone speaks for PA , can he not speak for himself whatever he has to say.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.73%

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking
    Hi Patrick

Thanks
    The use of capsules that bypasses the stomach and enters the small intestines works? I have used a Omega-3 with the same kind of capsules, and no fish burps.

I understand if P. Arnold doesnt want to talk about direct competitors..
  6. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Hi Patrick

Thanks

this is my solution to the ursolic acid bioavailability issue and the results people are getting are sensational

http://www.prototypenutrition.com/Pr...ProductCode=UR
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  7. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    I don't think it enhances absorption and oleanolic acid is not anabolic according to the Iowa researchers.

did they screen for oleanolic?
  8. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%

Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    The use of capsules that bypasses the stomach and enters the small intestines works? I have used a Omega-3 with the same kind of capsules, and no fish burps..
    the bioavailbility issue with ursolic acid has nothing to do with degradation in the stomach. it primarily has to do with its terrbile solubility properties. it simply cant diffuse well through the intestinal lining. no amount of piperine or enteric coating is gonna have any effect on that
  9. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    Yep. You want me to post it here or PM/email you the text? There is other information in the text that might be beneficial to your competitors.

PM it to me if you can thanks
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.94%

The use of capsules that bypasses the stomach and enters the small intestines works? I have used a Omega-3 with the same kind of capsules, and no fish burps.

I understand if P. Arnold doesnt want to talk about direct competitors..
    I had great results with Ursobolic, it does dissolve in fat, I took it with a lot of olive oil and often with my coffee which is always heavy on the half and half, hot fat.. as it said it worked well for me
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.73%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I had great results with Ursobolic, it does dissolve in fat, I took it with a lot of olive oil and often with my coffee which is always heavy on the half and half, hot fat.. as it said it worked well for me
    I'm using Ur-Spray and Ursobolic as we speak, getting leaner and losing no strength. Using it on a strict keto-diet.

Here is another "clinical studie" using Ursolic Acid by a competitor:

In A blind Medical Overview 4 week Human Clinical Study by A. Human MD and Associates:
    The Nutritional Supplement Exchange vs. Placebo Provided the Following Summary:

The study was completed August 31st 2012 consisted of 14 male and female athletic subjects age range 25-49 yrs divided into 2 groups. All were tested pre and post for performance enhancing drugs. One subject from each group dropped out for unrelated reasons. The study design was a double blind placebo study providing each subject with 2 capsules twice daily prior to meals for 4 weeks and allowed to feed ad labitum. Findings were based upon hydrostatic body composition testing.

Study Results: The Exchange product group had an average change in lean body mass of +3.23lbs, where the placebo group had an average change in lean body mass of .783lbs. The Exchange product group had a 413% greater increase in lean mass gain over the placebo group. The Exchange product group had an average change in fat mass of -5.0lbs, whereas the placebo group had an average change in fat mass of +.583. In comparison female subjects had near equivocal results to male subjects.

Discussion: This study validates Exchange as a non-hormonal natural positive repartitioning agent in this study group. In the present study subjects were maintained for 28 days at a 2 capsule twice daily dosage resulting in the Exchange formula group lean body mass increasing an average of 3.23lbs while decreasing fat stores an average of 5lbs non-dependent upon sex. Future studies would be required to evaluate optimal dosages and comparisons in formulas and/or delivery methods to substantiate the positive effects of Exchange vs other similar possible preparations. (Abstract)
    Please remove it if its not wanted to here!
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.92%

I wish Prototype shipped to Australia!! Pat any chance of this ever happening.

Loved your products!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.94%

I think we can ship there....its just a question of what customs allows in...contact Prototype customer service
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.67%

Interesting insight here, thanks.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  15. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%

I'm using Ur-Spray and Ursobolic as we speak, getting leaner and losing no strength. Using it on a strict keto-diet.

Here is another "clinical studie" using Ursolic Acid by a competitor:

Please remove it if its not wanted to here!
    A search for A Human MD and associates turned up nothing

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Myostatin Ursolic Acid Relationship
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 04:49 PM
  2. Did you hear the big news about Ursolic Acid?
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 08:09 PM
  3. The Potential Benefits of Ursolic Acid
    By henryv in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 04:07 PM
  4. Ursolic Acid Anabolic
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 07:10 AM