Side effects of 10,000mcg of folate?

  1. Side effects of 10,000mcg of folate?


    If a dietary supplement had, among other things, 10,000mcg of folate, what would be some of the side effects of taking it consistently? I always "hear" the folate supplementation is risky to begin with. but 10,000.... just seems dangerously high?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com


  2. Immediate effects I could think off the bat could be anxiety, panic attacks, possibly depression.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    If a dietary supplement had, among other things, 10,000mcg of folate, what would be some of the side effects of taking it consistently? I always "hear" the folate supplementation is risky to begin with. but 10,000.... just seems dangerously high?

    this is what google is for.

    i am for things u cannot easily find on google. that is, if they are things i know. and this isnt one of them anyway
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    this is what google is for.

    i am for things u cannot easily find on google. that is, if they are things i know. and this isnt one of them anyway
    I guess my question/statement was more rhetorical, in that, unless I screwed up somewhere in my googling, 10,000 seems unnecessarily dangerous... It is a product for skin treatment, but regardless, I think my conclusion of "it is stupidly dangerous" is to be correct?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I guess my question/statement was more rhetorical, in that, unless I screwed up somewhere in my googling, 10,000 seems unnecessarily dangerous... It is a product for skin treatment, but regardless, I think my conclusion of "it is stupidly dangerous" is to be correct?
    if its for the skin then thats completely differnent. probably not much will penetrate if its formulated for skin treatment
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    if its for the skin then thats completely differnent. probably not much will penetrate if its formulated for skin treatment
    This will probably make it easier...

    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  7. I highly doubt there would be any ill effects at that dose unless you lack the enzymes necessary to break down folic acid.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    If a dietary supplement had, among other things, 10,000mcg of folate, what would be some of the side effects of taking it consistently? I always "hear" the folate supplementation is risky to begin with. but 10,000.... just seems dangerously high?
    Increased risk of being able to impregnate your wife/girlfriend if you are trying to...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    This will probably make it easier...


    i thought you meant topical when you said for skin. why are u interested in this anyway, its nothing special
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i thought you meant topical when you said for skin. why are u interested in this anyway, its nothing special
    Because of the mangosteen I'd bet.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:42 PM
  2. A M1T Side Effect not Spoken Of.....
    By wildman536 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 09:34 PM
  3. Side effects of Clomid?
    By Cruehead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-23-2003, 01:00 PM
  4. side effects of T-1
    By HighBall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-22-2003, 09:51 AM
  5. broadening of the face and neck- aas side effect?
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 11:47 PM
Log in
Log in