Best supplement for mind mouth coordination

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.38%

Best supplement for mind mouth coordination

Okay guys, before you go ape**** over my subject line there is a reason for my post.

I'm looking for a supplement that will increase mind to speech processing ability in a way something similar to focus XT.

Focus XT with DMAA or caffeine works pretty well. However, I'm looking for something that will do more at the level of speech processing and voice speed up. I know it's a weird question, but the closest I am thinking is something along the lines of some of the racetams...

Any ideas?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Naven View Post
    Okay guys, before you go ape**** over my subject line there is a reason for my post.

I'm looking for a supplement that will increase mind to speech processing ability in a way something similar to focus XT.

Focus XT with DMAA or caffeine works pretty well. However, I'm looking for something that will do more at the level of speech processing and voice speed up. I know it's a weird question, but the closest I am thinking is something along the lines of some of the racetams...

Any ideas?
    I am not Pat, but I could recommend Focus-XT plus Demiurge (Phenyl-Piracetam). I can only see a real win from this scenario, maybe adding in DAA or NMDA for NMDAR agonism could be beneficial.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

what is in focus-XT
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.38%
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd look into aniracetam + CDP choline.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.97%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Yes, i agree. Been using Aniracetam for a few months now and that is one of the things i noticed. Speech just seems to flow so easily. I get so clear-headed that it almost seems that there is no debris in there interfering with the rational thought process.

It has done many other things for me as well but that's probably best left for another topic.

I don't use a choline source as i eat plenty of eggs and i really don't feel i could get any more out of it than i already am anyway.

Highly recommended.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.38%

Thanks, what is the dose per bodyweight that you're using, and how much of a ramp up period was needed when you started seeing effects?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%

The most widely quoted dosage is 750 mg 2x per day. What the breaks down to in mg/kg I don't know. I found that dose a bit too much and made me drowsy (I'm 175 pounds) and just take 400mg once per day on most days. Occasionally I will take a second dose late in the day, but I don't feel a huge benefit from it. So far, this is the only racetam that does not give me insomnia. In fact I sleep pretty well on it.

I felt the effects within an hour or so. Initially, the effects were very noticeable, but pleasant. After a few weeks of use, the effects mellow into a predictable and appreciated mental boost with anti-anxiolytic benefits.

Noopept I am also experimenting with. It definitely boosts cognitive performance, speaking ability, writing ability, but it gives me insomnia.

I like to sleep, its cool.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.38%

Thanks, Bioman. Would you say that Noopept is better on the mind/speech connection than the Aniracetam/Choline stack?
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The most widely quoted dosage is 750 mg 2x per day. What the breaks down to in mg/kg I don't know. I found that dose a bit too much and made me drowsy (I'm 175 pounds) and just take 400mg once per day on most days. Occasionally I will take a second dose late in the day, but I don't feel a huge benefit from it. So far, this is the only racetam that does not give me insomnia. In fact I sleep pretty well on it.

I felt the effects within an hour or so. Initially, the effects were very noticeable, but pleasant. After a few weeks of use, the effects mellow into a predictable and appreciated mental boost with anti-anxiolytic benefits.

Noopept I am also experimenting with. It definitely boosts cognitive performance, speaking ability, writing ability, but it gives me insomnia.

I like to sleep, its cool.
    Any link you could provide that i could read up on Noopept?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%

Lots of reviews on longecity and erowid.
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Lots of reviews on longecity and erowid.
    Thank you.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I realize this is a little old, but pulled it up to add another vote to Aniracetam and a choline source (mine is Alpha GPC). IMO, there is nothing better for articulation, mental clarity, and anxiety killing than Ani. I started taking it about 16 months ago and it is changed my life and my career. I've gone through a couple of short periods where I stopped taking it to test if it was becoming a placebo effect because it was hard to believe that anything could work this well. Each time I have come back within weeks to discover that there is no question how effective it is on anxiety and mental clarity.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.97%

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I realize this is a little old, but pulled it up to add another vote to Aniracetam and a choline source (mine is Alpha GPC). IMO, there is nothing better for articulation, mental clarity, and anxiety killing than Ani. I started taking it about 16 months ago and it is changed my life and my career. I've gone through a couple of short periods where I stopped taking it to test if it was becoming a placebo effect because it was hard to believe that anything could work this well. Each time I have come back within weeks to discover that there is no question how effective it is on anxiety and mental clarity.
    What dosage of Ani are you using?

I find 750mg-1500mg every second day works good. Sometimes every three days.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%

750 twice a day ed.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Subd for later read. Interesting thread.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.2%

in for info
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

Piracetam paired off with Choline bitartate. It common to stack it with fish oil and caffeine. Don't take those lunatics advise of doing nearly 10g of Piracetam a day then become a non-responder. Start with like 250mgx2 a day and work your way up. Effects before you 'get it' can be anywhere from a day to two weeks. Some people are late-responders, but if you work towards a good stack you can get great effects.

Also, do not consume alcohol while Piracetam is in your system. You get wasted twice as fast and I've heard people becoming non-responders to Piracetam after consuming large amounts of alcohol with Piracetam in their system.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%

You don't become a non responder- you either are or aren't. That is the thing with racetams and noots in general. Piracetam is about the worst thing in the world for me supplement wise with heavy lethargy, cloudy thinking, and slow response times. Aniractam is the best with recall, anti-anxiety, and general thought process. Oxi I got nothing out of, similar to Piracetam but not with the bad side effects. Pramiracetam gave me a lot of energy, but also raised my anxiety level- very similar to huperzine-a.

The point is, you need to experiment and research a lot to find what works best for you. The only thing that seems to be very well agreed upon is the strong anxiolytic effect with Ani.

Keep in mind that your choline source also plays a big role. For me, nothing can touch Alpha-GPC. I've tried all other sources and I keep coming back and notice the dramatic difference.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.7%

Bumping....

Don't forget about D-Serine.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.36%

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Does Aniracetam kill your d.i c.k like a lot of other racetams/nootropics do? Whenever I took Noopept I couldn't get a boner to save my life.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%

Not for me, but it doesn't surprise me that Noopept did that to you because it is basically a stimulant for me. Any stimulant kills my wood. Aniracetam is quite the opposite, making your mind feel awake, but not like it is on a stimulant. The best way I could describe it is like having a coordinator in your head telling things where to go so they line up and are ready for you to use.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best supplements for social anxiety?
    By Flaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 04:23 PM
  2. Best Supplement for STRESS???
    By freakabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:25 PM
  3. Best supplement for getting ripped
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 03:51 AM
  4. The best supplementation for awesome gains is indirect.
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 07:23 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 04:55 PM