best ready to drink meal replacement

  1. best ready to drink meal replacement


    some woman is asking for a health ready to drink MRP. she currently drinks slim fast but there probably is something better out there. I dont follow these drinks so i thought i would ask and see if someone here can help me out. thanks
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author


  2. Newb
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Newb
    I lold...Hm idk Pat, but honestly tell her to have some regular whey protein and add PB, some oats, heavy whip cream and maybe some apples or bananas...

    I rather regular food better anyway !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  4. perhaps you missed the words READY TO DRINK celorza

    And this question is not a joke so if someone can tell me what the best RTD is out there please do. I dont drink those crappy things and i dont sell them so I am relying on someone that is more familiar to help me here
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    perhaps you missed the words READY TO DRINK celorza

    And this question is not a joke so if someone can tell me what the best RTD is out there please do. I dont drink those crappy things and i dont sell them so I am relying on someone that is more familiar to help me here
    Hm.....so she just wants the powder and adding water? Damn, I've never seen a good one Pat, there's many people here that can help out with that, powders are loved by many anyways...Sorry i couldnt help!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    perhaps you missed the words READY TO DRINK celorza

    And this question is not a joke so if someone can tell me what the best RTD is out there please do. I dont drink those crappy things and i dont sell them so I am relying on someone that is more familiar to help me here
    Isopure carb free. They are expensive though. Glass bottles too.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hm.....so she just wants the powder and adding water? Damn, I've never seen a good one Pat, there's many people here that can help out with that, powders are loved by many anyways...Sorry i couldnt help!
    no, that is not a ready to drink. ready to drink means ready to drink
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Isopure carb free. They are expensive though. Glass bottles too.

    That is not a meal replacement.

    jeezus guys.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  9. eh slim fast is skim milk with extra sugar isnt it? better off getting a jug of chocolate skim milk from the grocer, cheaper too i am sure.


    Syntha 6 tastes great, but if CL put out golden feast in a pre mixed version i would reccomend that in a heartbeat

  10. i enjoy labrada lean body

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    no, that is not a ready to drink. ready to drink means ready to drink
    Muscle Milk, good protein/carb/fat ratio and they taste very good too so she should like them I know flavor is more important to the ladies, they have these everywhere including Wal-Mart, after that....yeah Leanbody is ok, then MetRX has one but not as tasty, for taste and ease of locating its Muscle milks RTD's all the way.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hm.....so she just wants the powder and adding water? Damn, I've never seen a good one Pat, there's many people here that can help out with that, powders are loved by many anyways...Sorry i couldnt help!

    Hehehe. That's not Ready To Drink either. A for effort though.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    Hehehe. That's not Ready To Drink either. A for effort though.
    Can't blame me bro! I'm big on food hahaha I did not notice the meaning of ready to drink, though I do now haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. EAS Myoplex Shakes have a decent profile:

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Eas-Myople...ndingMethod=rr
    Squats do a booty good.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    EAS Myoplex Shakes have a decent profile:

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Eas-Myople...ndingMethod=rr
    Amazing find it actually looks nice haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Amazing find it actually looks nice haha.
    I know, I'm kinda tempted too haha
    Squats do a booty good.

  17. ^^not a bad taste either

  18. Yeah, it's no biggie. Food trumps them anyways, so you're right on that.

  19. I like VPX Protein Rush. Not the best flavor but 40g of protein and I usually split the bottle into 2 servings.
    PES R&D

  20. I think Orgain could be well aligned with what you're looking for.

    It doesn't have a huge amount of protein (16 grams) but very clean (and female-friendly) organic ingredients and flavors. It has a decent vitamin/mineral profile (albeit low doses) and it tastes quite good.

    More info on it here: http://www.drinkorgain.com/

  21. Ensure is not bad and it's very cheap. Chocolate flavor is actually decent.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    EAS Myoplex Shakes have a decent profile:

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Eas-Myople...ndingMethod=rr
    Not a bad profile but I would bloat off of 700mg of sodium.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    I think Orgain could be well aligned with what you're looking for.

    It doesn't have a huge amount of protein (16 grams) but very clean (and female-friendly) organic ingredients and flavors. It has a decent vitamin/mineral profile (albeit low doses) and it tastes quite good.

    More info on it here: http://www.drinkorgain.com/
    This one has my vote.
    :blindfold:

  23. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    EAS Myoplex Shakes have a decent profile:

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Eas-Myople...ndingMethod=rr
    This

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth
    I think Orgain could be well aligned with what you're looking for.

    It doesn't have a huge amount of protein (16 grams) but very clean (and female-friendly) organic ingredients and flavors. It has a decent vitamin/mineral profile (albeit low doses) and it tastes quite good.

    More info on it here: http://www.drinkorgain.com/
    X2!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    I think Orgain could be well aligned with what you're looking for.

    It doesn't have a huge amount of protein (16 grams) but very clean (and female-friendly) organic ingredients and flavors. It has a decent vitamin/mineral profile (albeit low doses) and it tastes quite good.

    More info on it here: http://www.drinkorgain.com/

    Good stuff, tastes great, easy to choke down & non-bloating. A bit pricey at health food stores, but ya can find it cheaper online...

  26. Syntha-6 & Muscle Milk are ready to drink in containers/cartons.

    You can also get MHP Macrobolic individual packages as well, but you have to add water & I don't think she wants that.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Syntha-6 & Muscle Milk are ready to drink in containers/cartons.

    You can also get MHP Macrobolic individual packages as well, but you have to add water & I don't think she wants that.
    Agreed, syntha-6 or muscle milk. EAS Myoplex leaves a pretty gross aftertaste/coating in your mouth and has a lot of sodium.

    The first two taste better

  28. the Syntha 6 RTD Vanilla was pretty damn tasty. the other flavors...not so much.
    :blindfold:

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Amazing find it actually looks nice haha.
    I actually use it, since I cannot be arsed travelling with a protein powder and shake.

    You can run the Carb Control one as well. That's pretty nice.

    Dark Choc, Strawberry and Vanilla (french)(sigh!)

    I like the former. Its tasty!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  30. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    EAS Myoplex Shakes have a decent profile:

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Eas-Myople...ndingMethod=rr
    I get my grandfather the Myoplex Lite since he has the diabeets. Its got like 4g "net carbs". Supposed to be lower glycemic...not that that matters as much to someone young and healthy. You can get a good deal on them at Sam' Club iirc like 24 for $32 while they are 4 for $6.50 at Publix. Only thing is you have to commit to a flavor when you buy the 24 pack since they don't sell a variety pack at least as Sam's where all they have is vanilla and chocolate while Publix has vanilla, caramel, strawberry, dark chocolate fudge, and chocolate in the 4 packs. Here's the nutrition deets:


  31. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    I get my grandfather the Myoplex Lite since he has the diabeets. Its got like 4g "net carbs". Supposed to be lower glycemic...not that that matters as much to someone young and healthy. You can get a good deal on them at Sam' Club iirc like 24 for $32 while they are 4 for $6.50 at Publix. Only thing is you have to commit to a flavor when you buy the 24 pack since they don't sell a variety pack at least as Sam's where all they have is vanilla and chocolate while Publix has vanilla, caramel, strawberry, dark chocolate fudge, and chocolate in the 4 packs. Here's the nutrition deets:

    That's the one I referred to. However there is a Carb Control thingy which is 110 Calories and not 170
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  32. Met-xt RTD 51 .. I grab em when I'm in a pinch.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    Met-xt RTD 51 .. I grab em when I'm in a pinch.

    Love em. If you want a full meal replacement, not just protein, Myoplex Lite.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  34. I like the Lean Body rtd's and the Oh Yeah are good too.

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What are the best ready to drink protein drinks?
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 03:00 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 08:56 AM
  3. drinking yea i know you shouldnt but whats the best to drink anyways
    By bigrich954rr in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:02 PM
  4. Best meal replacement?
    By christopher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 11:29 AM
Log in
Log in