best ready to drink meal replacement

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Syntha-6 & Muscle Milk are ready to drink in containers/cartons.

    You can also get MHP Macrobolic individual packages as well, but you have to add water & I don't think she wants that.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Syntha-6 & Muscle Milk are ready to drink in containers/cartons.

    You can also get MHP Macrobolic individual packages as well, but you have to add water & I don't think she wants that.
    Agreed, syntha-6 or muscle milk. EAS Myoplex leaves a pretty gross aftertaste/coating in your mouth and has a lot of sodium.

    The first two taste better
    •   
       


  3. the Syntha 6 RTD Vanilla was pretty damn tasty. the other flavors...not so much.
    :blindfold:

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Amazing find it actually looks nice haha.
    I actually use it, since I cannot be arsed travelling with a protein powder and shake.

    You can run the Carb Control one as well. That's pretty nice.

    Dark Choc, Strawberry and Vanilla (french)(sigh!)

    I like the former. Its tasty!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    EAS Myoplex Shakes have a decent profile:

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Eas-Myople...ndingMethod=rr
    I get my grandfather the Myoplex Lite since he has the diabeets. Its got like 4g "net carbs". Supposed to be lower glycemic...not that that matters as much to someone young and healthy. You can get a good deal on them at Sam' Club iirc like 24 for $32 while they are 4 for $6.50 at Publix. Only thing is you have to commit to a flavor when you buy the 24 pack since they don't sell a variety pack at least as Sam's where all they have is vanilla and chocolate while Publix has vanilla, caramel, strawberry, dark chocolate fudge, and chocolate in the 4 packs. Here's the nutrition deets:

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    I get my grandfather the Myoplex Lite since he has the diabeets. Its got like 4g "net carbs". Supposed to be lower glycemic...not that that matters as much to someone young and healthy. You can get a good deal on them at Sam' Club iirc like 24 for $32 while they are 4 for $6.50 at Publix. Only thing is you have to commit to a flavor when you buy the 24 pack since they don't sell a variety pack at least as Sam's where all they have is vanilla and chocolate while Publix has vanilla, caramel, strawberry, dark chocolate fudge, and chocolate in the 4 packs. Here's the nutrition deets:

    That's the one I referred to. However there is a Carb Control thingy which is 110 Calories and not 170
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  7. Met-xt RTD 51 .. I grab em when I'm in a pinch.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    Met-xt RTD 51 .. I grab em when I'm in a pinch.

    Love em. If you want a full meal replacement, not just protein, Myoplex Lite.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  9. I like the Lean Body rtd's and the Oh Yeah are good too.

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What are the best ready to drink protein drinks?
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 03:00 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 08:56 AM
  3. drinking yea i know you shouldnt but whats the best to drink anyways
    By bigrich954rr in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:02 PM
  4. Best meal replacement?
    By christopher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 11:29 AM
Log in
Log in