best ready to drink meal replacement

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
some woman is asking for a health ready to drink MRP. she currently drinks slim fast but there probably is something better out there. I dont follow these drinks so i thought i would ask and see if someone here can help me out. thanks

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I lold...Hm idk Pat, but honestly tell her to have some regular whey protein and add PB, some oats, heavy whip cream and maybe some apples or bananas...

I rather regular food better anyway :D!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
perhaps you missed the words READY TO DRINK celorza

And this question is not a joke so if someone can tell me what the best RTD is out there please do. I dont drink those crappy things and i dont sell them so I am relying on someone that is more familiar to help me here

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

And this question is not a joke so if someone can tell me what the best RTD is out there please do. I dont drink those crappy things and i dont sell them so I am relying on someone that is more familiar to help me here
Hm.....so she just wants the powder and adding water? Damn, I've never seen a good one Pat, there's many people here that can help out with that, powders are loved by many anyways...Sorry i couldnt help!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Isopure carb free. They are expensive though. Glass bottles too.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hm.....so she just wants the powder and adding water? Damn, I've never seen a good one Pat, there's many people here that can help out with that, powders are loved by many anyways...Sorry i couldnt help!
no, that is not a ready to drink. ready to drink means ready to drink

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
eh slim fast is skim milk with extra sugar isnt it? better off getting a jug of chocolate skim milk from the grocer, cheaper too i am sure.

Syntha 6 tastes great, but if CL put out golden feast in a pre mixed version i would reccomend that in a heartbeat :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i enjoy labrada lean body

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
no, that is not a ready to drink. ready to drink means ready to drink
Muscle Milk, good protein/carb/fat ratio and they taste very good too so she should like them I know flavor is more important to the ladies, they have these everywhere including Wal-Mart, after that....yeah Leanbody is ok, then MetRX has one but not as tasty, for taste and ease of locating its Muscle milks RTD's all the way.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hehehe. That's not Ready To Drink either. A for effort though.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hehehe. That's not Ready To Drink either. A for effort though.
Can't blame me bro! I'm big on food hahaha I did not notice the meaning of ready to drink, though I do now haha.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's no biggie. Food trumps them anyways, so you're right on that.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I like VPX Protein Rush. Not the best flavor but 40g of protein and I usually split the bottle into 2 servings.

Azaloth

Awards
I think Orgain could be well aligned with what you're looking for.

It doesn't have a huge amount of protein (16 grams) but very clean (and female-friendly) organic ingredients and flavors. It has a decent vitamin/mineral profile (albeit low doses) and it tastes quite good.

More info on it here: http://www.drinkorgain.com/

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Ensure is not bad and it's very cheap. Chocolate flavor is actually decent.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Not a bad profile but I would bloat off of 700mg of sodium.

It doesn't have a huge amount of protein (16 grams) but very clean (and female-friendly) organic ingredients and flavors. It has a decent vitamin/mineral profile (albeit low doses) and it tastes quite good.

This one has my vote.

Callejul

Awards

X2!!

Migoi

Migoi

Awards

Good stuff, tastes great, easy to choke down & non-bloating. A bit pricey at health food stores, but ya can find it cheaper online...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Syntha-6 & Muscle Milk are ready to drink in containers/cartons.

You can also get MHP Macrobolic individual packages as well, but you have to add water & I don't think she wants that.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Syntha-6 & Muscle Milk are ready to drink in containers/cartons.

You can also get MHP Macrobolic individual packages as well, but you have to add water & I don't think she wants that.
Agreed, syntha-6 or muscle milk. EAS Myoplex leaves a pretty gross aftertaste/coating in your mouth and has a lot of sodium.

The first two taste better

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
the Syntha 6 RTD Vanilla was pretty damn tasty. the other flavors...not so much.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Amazing find :blink: it actually looks nice haha.
I actually use it, since I cannot be arsed travelling with a protein powder and shake.

You can run the Carb Control one as well. That's pretty nice.

Dark Choc, Strawberry and Vanilla (french)(sigh!)

I like the former. Its tasty!

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I get my grandfather the Myoplex Lite since he has the diabeets. Its got like 4g "net carbs". Supposed to be lower glycemic...not that that matters as much to someone young and healthy. You can get a good deal on them at Sam' Club iirc like 24 for $32 while they are 4 for $6.50 at Publix. Only thing is you have to commit to a flavor when you buy the 24 pack since they don't sell a variety pack at least as Sam's where all they have is vanilla and chocolate while Publix has vanilla, caramel, strawberry, dark chocolate fudge, and chocolate in the 4 packs. Here's the nutrition deets:

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I get my grandfather the Myoplex Lite since he has the diabeets. Its got like 4g "net carbs". Supposed to be lower glycemic...not that that matters as much to someone young and healthy. You can get a good deal on them at Sam' Club iirc like 24 for $32 while they are 4 for $6.50 at Publix. Only thing is you have to commit to a flavor when you buy the 24 pack since they don't sell a variety pack at least as Sam's where all they have is vanilla and chocolate while Publix has vanilla, caramel, strawberry, dark chocolate fudge, and chocolate in the 4 packs. Here's the nutrition deets:

That's the one I referred to. However there is a Carb Control thingy which is 110 Calories and not 170

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Met-xt RTD 51 .. I grab em when I'm in a pinch.

Love em. If you want a full meal replacement, not just protein, Myoplex Lite.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I like the Lean Body rtd's and the Oh Yeah are good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner