1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

DHEA analogs and suppression

Hello Patrick and the rest of the forum. In another thread on DHEA, there was a question I wanted cleared up about the suppression caused by DHEA and pregnenolone:

DHEA

Since pregnenolone is not suppressive and DHEA would take a very high dose to cause suppression, I was wondering about some DHEA analogs such as epiandrosterone (5 alpha reduced DHEA) and even 1-DHEA. I would assume that the 1-DHEA's level of suppression would be pretty high, however, I'm wondering if you (or anyone) has input on the true suppressive nature (if at all) of moderate doses of epiandrosterone.

Also, the old 11-oxo product aided in a good recovery after a cycle of 4-OHT and Halodrol. During the proposed 11-oxo bridge I found that I at least 'felt' as if I was recovering before PCT started. Many individuals can guess the level of suppression and logically it would make sense that some suppression was noted, but is there any observations that you have noticed from testers via bloodwork?

Thanks!

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

If epiandrosterone converts to much dht at all its going to be very suppressive. Dht suppresses natural test within days even at lower doses.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Hello Patrick and the rest of the forum. In another thread on DHEA, there was a question I wanted cleared up about the suppression caused by DHEA and pregnenolone:

DHEA

Since pregnenolone is not suppressive and DHEA would take a very high dose to cause suppression, I was wondering about some DHEA analogs such as epiandrosterone (5 alpha reduced DHEA) and even 1-DHEA. I would assume that the 1-DHEA's level of suppression would be pretty high, however, I'm wondering if you (or anyone) has input on the true suppressive nature (if at all) of moderate doses of epiandrosterone.

Also, the old 11-oxo product aided in a good recovery after a cycle of 4-OHT and Halodrol. During the proposed 11-oxo bridge I found that I at least 'felt' as if I was recovering before PCT started. Many individuals can guess the level of suppression and logically it would make sense that some suppression was noted, but is there any observations that you have noticed from testers via bloodwork?

Thanks!
    1-dhea probably is pretty suppressive. epiandrosterone is suppressive but not as much. suppression generally runs hand in hand with potency

i dont know the answers to the rest of your questions. i really havent had much blood work done with people running the stuff during pct. there were a few posted in the past that indicated some recovery during the bridge
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    If epiandrosterone converts to much dht at all its going to be very suppressive. Dht suppresses natural test within days even at lower doses.
    Thanks, Royd. I tend to think along the lines of DHT derrivatives as opposed to the effect of straight DHT.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    1-dhea probably is pretty suppressive. epiandrosterone is suppressive but not as much. suppression generally runs hand in hand with potency

i dont know the answers to the rest of your questions. i really havent had much blood work done with people running the stuff during pct. there were a few posted in the past that indicated some recovery during the bridge
    Thanks, Pat for the response.

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF, MGF, HGH and Suppression
    By HighRPM's in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 01:55 PM
  2. DHEA and Suppression
    By dmilhouse in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 11:37 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 03:08 AM