UR Spray grows hair?

  1. UR Spray grows hair?


    Patrick,

    I am noticing places where I spray UR spray,

    1. the hair is growing faster
    2. sprayed where i have no hair, hair grew.

    Not sure if this is a side effect (at least on my body) but it might become a possible product to grow hair.

    Wondering if thruthornothing or anyone else is experiencing this?


  2. I'm into my second bottlemwithiutnsny kind of break and have not noticed anything like this. I spray top of feet, inside of calves and thighs, genitals, all of torso, front of neck, inside of arms, armpits and just below, top offhand and pits of elbows, backs of knees and behind the ears. Haven't noticed any more hair or hair growing faster.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by weighthugger View Post
    Patrick,

    I am noticing places where I spray UR spray,

    1. the hair is growing faster
    2. sprayed where i have no hair, hair grew.

    Not sure if this is a side effect (at least on my body) but it might become a possible product to grow hair.

    Wondering if thruthornothing or anyone else is experiencing this?
    I have been through 6 plus bottles of the spray and I spray it on my entire scalp 2 times a day cuz'.... well.... I am bald. I have notice no new hair growth up there unfortunately. What I have noticed is that my facial and body hair grows at an accelerated rate as does my nails but unfortunately no new hair up top.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



    •   
       


  4. Hmmm I can't say if I notice facial hair or nails growing faster. Maybe I'll start spraying this stuff on my face and see if my beard growing capabilities increase at all. My beard game is pretty weak.

  5. Could it just be a side effect of the compound in the body itself, and not so much where it is sprayed?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    Could it just be a side effect of the compound in the body itself, and not so much where it is sprayed?
    That has been my observation
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  7. Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    Could it just be a side effect of the compound in the body itself, and not so much where it is sprayed?
    DON'T YOU RUIN MY DREAMS.

    Yes though, because I don't notice hair growing on the inside of my arms, thighs, behind my ears, or the back of my knees.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    Could it just be a side effect of the compound in the body itself, and not so much where it is sprayed?
    It wouldn't make sense for a compound that causes cellular construction of hair to decide to spring up new hairs on the application site if it were just a side effect of this compound in the body.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    It wouldn't make sense for a compound that causes cellular construction of hair to decide to spring up new hairs on the application site if it were just a side effect of this compound in the body.
    In my experience it doesn't cause new hair to graw it accelerates the growth in length of existing hair and nail too. In my personal undoccumented experience
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  10. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    In my experience it doesn't cause new hair to graw it accelerates the growth in length of existing hair and nail too. In my personal undoccumented experience
    Oh that's really cool. I would imagine it has very powerful, local anti-oxidant capability that is able to penetrate the layers of skin around and beneathe the follical.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Oh that's really cool. I would imagine it has very powerful, local anti-oxidant capability that is able to penetrate the layers of skin around and beneathe the follical.
    Its definitely interesting, but for me a bit more trouble as I shave most of my body. I've noticed that my head has 5 o'clock shadow by noon and my face is stubbly by 10. the nails are the craziest it seems I have to cut them twice a week. But they are hard and healthy
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  12. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Its definitely interesting, but for me a bit more trouble as I shave most of my body. I've noticed that my head has 5 o'clock shadow by noon and my face is stubbly by 10. the nails are the craziest it seems I have to cut them twice a week. But they are hard and healthy
    I wonder what causes this? It's definitely a good side effect though.

  13. Thanks for all the responses gents. For me not only does it grow hair longer etc but when i sprayed in between legs by groin area hair grew and there was none before. Go figure. I was maybe thinking this could be the ultimate Hair Club For Men...lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. UR SPRAY
    By sam805 in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 571
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 10:51 AM
  2. TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"
    By truthornothin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 580
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 02:24 PM
  3. UR SPRAY BACK IN STOCK AT PROTOTYPENUTRITION.COM
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 04:32 PM
  4. WTB UR SPRAY!
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 03:55 PM
  5. UR Spray IS HERE! Making Ursolic acid more bioavailable!!!
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Log in
Log in