- 07-24-2012, 11:48 PM
- 07-25-2012, 01:14 AM
What did you do to it?
Ice, mobilize. Repeat. Not necessarily in that order.
- 07-25-2012, 08:47 AM
i was swimming and during a sprint set, my shoulder gave out and i felt a sharp pain, went to the doc, and he said i strained my infraspinatus and supraspinatus. so should i just use ice and some rehab excercises? not recommended to use the joint force at this age?
07-25-2012, 04:11 PM
So your rotator cuff is messed up. Ice and rehab would be best. MobilityWOD has some good videos you can search for rotator cuff things. No one here is really going to advise you take anything since you're under 18. They don't want to go near the liability issue. Joint Force is not hormonal, that's all I will say.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Patrick Arnold in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 73Last Post: 05-05-2011, 07:05 PM
- By tbarrows in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 22Last Post: 01-05-2011, 12:58 PM
- By antknee in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 11-27-2010, 09:01 AM
- By bobloblaw in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2010, 03:38 PM
- By jwgrate12 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2010, 06:34 PM