R Spray

  1. R Spray


    Patrick,

    I purchased the 7-11 Stack, UR Spray and R Spray. Wondering when I should use R Spray and how many sprays?

    Thanks for the help


  2. I'm guessing PA will say, enough to cover your entire body lol

  3. Quote Originally Posted by weighthugger View Post
    Patrick,

    I purchased the 7-11 Stack, UR Spray and R Spray. Wondering when I should use R Spray and how many sprays?

    Thanks for the help
    so many sprays, so little skin

    i would use the R spray if you are at a point in your training when you are doing more cardio

    as for "how many sprays" see above.

    btw, when a painter goes to paint a house does he sit down and calculate how many strokes of his paintbrush he will need to finish or does he just paint the house?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       


  4. All,

    Thanks so much for the help!

    Joe

  5. Quote Originally Posted by weighthugger View Post
    All,

    Thanks so much for the help!

    Joe
    If you have some one at home to help you can have them spray one of the sprays to cover your back, that adds a significant amount of skin surface to spray product on
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  6. Truthornothin,

    Thank You. Good advice. By the way UR spray is no joke, within 2 weeks of using, my love handles shrunk big time and gain more definition. I am 42. First time I have seen such dramatic results. I bought 3 more months worth. Nuff Said!

    Joe

  7. Quote Originally Posted by weighthugger View Post
    Truthornothin,

    Thank You. Good advice. By the way UR spray is no joke, within 2 weeks of using, my love handles shrunk big time and gain more definition. I am 42. First time I have seen such dramatic results. I bought 3 more months worth. Nuff Said!

    Joe
    You are welcome, and yes this stuff delivers like no supplement I've ever used, and its good for you....go figure
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  8. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    You are welcome, and yes this stuff delivers like no supplement I've ever used, and its good for you....go figure
    I need to try it out.

    I'm still obsessed with Joint Force.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    If you have some one at home to help you can have them spray one of the sprays to cover your back, that adds a significant amount of skin surface to spray product on
    You started spraying on your back? I'm still trying to find a way to use r spray and Ur spray. I'm pretty much accepting that I will have to shower twice a day and use moisturizer especially since winter is coming. You don't think the thicker parts of skin on the body aren't worth spraying on? PA?

  10. R spray rocks

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    You started spraying on your back? I'm still trying to find a way to use r spray and Ur spray. I'm pretty much accepting that I will have to shower twice a day and use moisturizer especially since winter is coming. You don't think the thicker parts of skin on the body aren't worth spraying on? PA?
    u can still get absorption through the thick skin
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  12. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    You are welcome, and yes this stuff delivers like no supplement I've ever used, and its good for you....go figure
    Does the spray have the same effects on sperm motility as oral dosage?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme View Post
    Does the spray have the same effects on sperm motility as oral dosage?
    I've never seen the results of any user having his sperm tested so I don't know
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. An Nor Spray
    By spike326 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 05:51 PM
  2. How much spray is too much
    By AlexParty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-20-2003, 12:13 AM
  3. Nor-ADerm vs. Nor-Andro Spray (+ nordiol advice)
    By jeepthang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 08:01 AM
Log in
Log in