- 07-07-2012, 09:01 AM
- 07-07-2012, 09:32 AM
- 07-07-2012, 09:47 AM
07-07-2012, 11:09 AM
07-14-2012, 12:02 PM
I did try SNS Bulbine for 7 days but getting annoying diarrhea and no significant boost in libido or erection so decided to stop.
Maybe this product will be great for some or most people - just my body doesn't like it.
I did read one study on rats where Bulbine caused adverse effects on liver and kidneys so looks like not so innocent stuff to put in your body for longer term.
Would be interesting to hear other users feedback for this herb or SNS Bulbine product.
07-14-2012, 05:17 PM
I tried phytoserms and iforces attempts at a bulbine supp when it first came out. Waste of money from my personal experience. And I'm still not convinced of its ultimate safety, even though I did try it.
07-15-2012, 06:40 AM
so as there are so many inconstistentices , ive decided to leave this alone
07-15-2012, 08:25 AM
As we can see:
- many different products using just the herb or different extracts,
- bell shaped dose dependent dosing,
- potential negative effects on testosterone if take too much
- adverse effects on liver, lowering HDL (good cholesterol) and potential toxic effects on kidneys
...it's hard to make this one a staple thing to use with ease of mind.
Patrick Arnold - would you add anything or agree/disagree with my thoughts?
07-16-2012, 02:38 AM
Originally Posted by ahh123
Basing a human equivalent dose solely on rat dosage in mg/kg is really not a great way to dose herbs or any supplement. You should always normalize to BSA (body surface area). While this is still not a perfect method, it translates very well. 50mg/kg in a rat based study does not equal 4000 mg for an 80 kg human. It would be closer to 650 mg.
50mg X 6(Km factor of rat), then divided by 37(Km factor of human =648.649 for an 80 kg man.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DHumphreys in forum SupplementsReplies: 58Last Post: 07-06-2011, 06:27 PM
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2011, 03:38 PM
- By djbombsquad in forum SupplementsReplies: 258Last Post: 02-19-2011, 02:30 PM
- By needtogetmuscle in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 84Last Post: 01-01-2011, 03:36 PM
- By THEstudent in forum Driven SportsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2010, 02:01 PM