Prunes Boost IGF-1 Levels

  1. Prunes Boost IGF-1 Levels


    After reading this article I was thinking about adding prunes to my daily regimen. My question is, do you think a bodybuilder would see any results from a 17 percent increase in IGF-1 concentration? Thanks so much in advance.

    AnabolicMinds.com Forum - Prunes Boost IGF-1 Levels


  2. Would plums give the same benefit?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Musclez View Post
    After reading this article I was thinking about adding prunes to my daily regimen. My question is, do you think a bodybuilder would see any results from a 17 percent increase in IGF-1 concentration? Thanks so much in advance.

    AnabolicMinds.com Forum - Prunes Boost IGF-1 Levels

    so you are a post menopausal woman with an average age of 55

    i need say no more
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Would plums give the same benefit?

    two hot gilfs in one thread!
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  5. Haha! Good one. No, I'm not a post menopausal woman with an average age of 55. I didn't think it was that big of a stretch to think I might get at least similar results. I'm also not a mouse, but I haven't allowed that to stop me from trying Ursabolic also.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    so you are a post menopausal woman with an average age of 55

    i need say no more
    Haha, good point.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Musclez View Post
    Haha! Good one. No, I'm not a post menopausal woman with an average age of 55. I didn't think it was that big of a stretch to think I might get at least similar results. I'm also not a mouse, but I haven't allowed that to stop me from trying Ursabolic also.
    but u arent a post menopausal mouse

    bottom line, u cant extrapolate that study to adult males. And seventeen percent is not that much anyway
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. Ok, thanks Pat!

  9. prunes are very rich in various minerals, and its possible that post menopausal minerals are deficient in many of these. And that deficiency may disrupt the gh/igf-1 axis.

    If u think u arent getting enough minerals then go eat prunes
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Igf levels?
    By pete073 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 12:41 PM
  2. This Herb Boost T-Levels also
    By Oswizle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 02:58 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 02:40 AM
  4. is there a way to increase igf levels naturally?
    By John Smeton in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 07:44 PM
  5. Zinc Boosts Leptin Levels
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 06:50 AM
Log in
Log in