Dimethazine, stomach acids and hydrolyzation of the nitrogen bond

  1. Dimethazine, stomach acids and hydrolyzation of the nitrogen bond


    17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17alpha-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-one azine



    from how I understand it, the stomach acids hydrolyze the nitrogen bond, leaving a different steroid all together.

    my question is, is the compound broken in half, leaving one methyl drostanolone molecule, and one hydrolyzed methyl drostanolone molecule? or is the nitrogen bond attached to both sides, leaving hydrolyzed methyl drostanolone for both molecules?

    cause in that picture, i see to N's, one on each side.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!


  2. stomach acid is not sufficient to hydrolyze that bond. its likely that it is enzymatically hydrolyzed in the body

    one hydrolysis will yield one superdrol molecule and one superdrol-3-hydrazone. the superdrol-3-hydrazone will then hydrolyze to yield one superdrol molecule and one hydrazine molecule
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  3. Huh, so it ultimately will become superdrol, would this effect how the compound acts and explain why the two are do different in terms of effects?

    I understand the vida data is from im administration, but dimeth seems to be much drier than sd, of is this possibly placebo?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Huh, so it ultimately will become superdrol, would this effect how the compound acts and explain why the two are do different in terms of effects?

    I understand the vida data is from im administration, but dimeth seems to be much drier than sd, of is this possibly placebo?
    it is possible that the hydrolysis is slow and that a decent portion of it gets thru liver first pass unhydrolyzed. If so, then you would see less liver effects (stimulation of hepatic IGF-1 production, hepatotoxicity) compared to superdrol
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  5. Hydrolysis would like to have a word with you
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Hydrolysis would like to have a word with you

    lol, i thought you were black.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17alpha-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-one azine



    from how I understand it, the stomach acids hydrolyze the nitrogen bond, leaving a different steroid all together.

    my question is, is the compound broken in half, leaving one methyl drostanolone molecule, and one hydrolyzed methyl drostanolone molecule? or is the nitrogen bond attached to both sides, leaving hydrolyzed methyl drostanolone for both molecules?

    cause in that picture, i see to N's, one on each side.
    I actually had a conversation on dimethazine vs superdrol not too long ago with a friend of mine and this is what I believe occus with dimethazine. In vivo the azine bond should be cleaved which results in two molecules that are very similar to superdrol, but not quite exactly superdrol. The nitrogens then should stay paired with their halves of the original molecule, which would alter the electron cloud of the A-ring when compared to Superdrol.

    Now what is the effect of the azine remnant on A:A ratios? Not entirely sure, but this alteration is in a location that can significantly impact AR activity and A:A behavior.

    Per Vida:

    substitution of the 3-ketone function by methylene or nitrogen derivatives is permitted". "Substitution of nitrogen for the carbon-3 ketone...lengthens the bond distances but more important, alters the bond angles considerably. Disubstitution in the 2- and 3- postitions with simultaneous introduction of delta2-unsaturation will alter bond lengths and angles even further...This change may bring about a very favorable change in the anabolic-androgenic ratio."
    From this I would guess dymethazine has an A:A ratio greater than superdrol. Dymethazine is in Vida (compound D-5) as well is superdrol (compound D-45) but the data and theory behind it doesnt seem to be too clear/straight forward as one would hope. Vida assigns dymethazine an A:A of 210:97 when compared to methyl test. The route of administration is typically listed as oral when methyl test is the standard, but it is absent here; while superdrol is given an A:A of 400:20 vs methyl test, and IS listed as oral

    From my personal experience with both compounds, dimethazine came with a lot less sides and I experienced more strength gains where as with superdrol there were more sides but also more overall weight gained. For this reason I view the them as two completely different compounds. When the azine bond breaks the 2 molecules left over certainly dont act like 2 superdrols (for me at least) What I believe is that as a result of that nitrogon bond, it causes these two resulting molecules in dimethazine to act more androgenic and less anabolic than superdrol. This would at least explain why dimethazine was better for strength for me.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I actually had a conversation on dimethazine vs superdrol not too long ago with a friend of mine and this is what I believe occus with dimethazine. In vivo the azine bond should be cleaved which results in two molecules that are very similar to superdrol, but not quite exactly superdrol. The nitrogens then should stay paired with their halves of the original molecule, which would alter the electron cloud of the A-ring when compared to Superdrol.

    Now what is the effect of the azine remnant on A:A ratios? Not entirely sure, but this alteration is in a location that can significantly impact AR activity and A:A behavior.

    Per Vida:



    From this I would guess dymethazine has an A:A ratio greater than superdrol. Dymethazine is in Vida (compound D-5) as well is superdrol (compound D-45) but the data and theory behind it doesnt seem to be too clear/straight forward as one would hope. Vida assigns dymethazine an A:A of 210:97 when compared to methyl test. The route of administration is typically listed as oral when methyl test is the standard, but it is absent here; while superdrol is given an A:A of 400:20 vs methyl test, and IS listed as oral

    From my personal experience with both compounds, dimethazine came with a lot less sides and I experienced more strength gains where as with superdrol there were more sides but also more overall weight gained. For this reason I view the them as two completely different compounds. When the azine bond breaks the 2 molecules left over certainly dont act like 2 superdrols (for me at least) What I believe is that as a result of that nitrogon bond, it causes these two resulting molecules in dimethazine to act more androgenic and less anabolic than superdrol. This would at least explain why dimethazine was better for strength for me.


    i explained what happens with dimethazine in post2. i am a chemist who works with ketone derivatives such as these often, i know how they are formed and cleaved. your friends theory is flat out wrong, and so therefore any conclusions you make that is predicated on that theory is faulty

    with that said, it is possible that the superdrol-3-hydrazone sticks around for a while before it is hydrolyzed and has some intrinsic activity. some may even be excreted unmetabolized, i dunno
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beff albumin loaded with nitrogen?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 08:39 PM
  2. *Cue James Bond Music* Operation: Project Z (sponsored)
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 10:32 AM
  3. Nitrogen Oxide Boosters and Teens
    By petey7408 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 02:26 PM
  4. Barry Bond's head
    By TripDog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 08:24 PM
  5. Increasing Nitrogen Retention
    By Grassroots082 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Log in
Log in