Patrick thoughts please- PureCamp-95 or the real thing ? - AnabolicMinds.com

Patrick thoughts please- PureCamp-95 or the real thing ?

1. New Member

Patrick thoughts please- PureCamp-95 or the real thing ?

Patrick I am very careful in my buying of supplements and know that USPlabs can have a bit of 'hype' behind them.

To keep it short I am currently on a recomposition SARM cycle and will after a mini PCT go into a 11KT cycle.

I think USPowders have some good products unlike USPlabs which are overpriced,etc.

What are your thoughts on CAMP-25 ?

PureCamp-95

PureCAMP-95 is a highly purified 95% Forskolin targeted to induce a wide variety of powerful effects. Benefitting from USPowders' unmatched excellence in bulk powders and unmatched value-for-money, PureCAMP-95 is a pluripotent agent specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:
    t
    - Pronounced cAMP activation without beta-adrenergic receptor down-regulation
    - Improved nitric-oxide synthesis, vascularity, and pump
    - Significant elevation of testosterone levels, nitrogen retention, and protein synthesis
    - Potent fat-loss (lipolytic and thermogenic) effects
    - Powerful anabolic and anti-catabolic effects, as well as radical improvements in dense, lean muscle mass, and definition
    - Dramatic improvements in ATP synthesis
    - Delayed onset of muscle fatigue, coupled with rapid recovery
    - Noticeable improvements in various metabolic markers

2. Banned

Forskolin is nice, but it produces a nasty cholera-like effect in the intestine.
  3. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by apconcen View Post
    Patrick I am very careful in my buying of supplements and know that USPlabs can have a bit of 'hype' behind them.

To keep it short I am currently on a recomposition SARM cycle and will after a mini PCT go into a 11KT cycle.

I think USPowders have some good products unlike USPlabs which are overpriced,etc.

What are your thoughts on CAMP-25 ?

PureCamp-95

PureCAMP-95 is a highly purified 95% Forskolin targeted to induce a wide variety of powerful effects. Benefitting from USPowders' unmatched excellence in bulk powders and unmatched value-for-money, PureCAMP-95 is a pluripotent agent specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:
    t
    - Pronounced cAMP activation without beta-adrenergic receptor down-regulation
    - Improved nitric-oxide synthesis, vascularity, and pump
    - Significant elevation of testosterone levels, nitrogen retention, and protein synthesis
    - Potent fat-loss (lipolytic and thermogenic) effects
    - Powerful anabolic and anti-catabolic effects, as well as radical improvements in dense, lean muscle mass, and definition
    - Dramatic improvements in ATP synthesis
    - Delayed onset of muscle fatigue, coupled with rapid recovery
    - Noticeable improvements in various metabolic markers

sounds like 95 percent forskolin to me

forskolin is a pretty discussed supplement ingredient. i am sure you can find information on it with a little searching

and those claims are quite "usp" like. you will not get such powerful radical and dramatic effects from forskolin i am afraid
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am using it now and enjoying it, but I already liked forskolin

It's just the extraction. I find it to be gentler on the intestines. From what I'm told coleus causes discomfort.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I am using it now and enjoying it, but I already liked forskolin

It's just the extraction. I find it to be gentler on the intestines. From what I'm told coleus causes discomfort.
    Forskolin causes it as well, but the other constituents seem to play a larger role with GI discomfort.

Forskolin is nice, but its effects are ultimately mild and take months to manifest themselves in body composition changes. If the price/source is right, I'm a fan of forskolin
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Forskolin causes it as well, but the other constituents seem to play a larger role with GI discomfort.
    problem with forskolin is that it oxidizes into lesser components very quickly which is why I echo your comment on the importance of getting it from a quality supplier. Furthermore, we really dont completely know what is present in forskolin supplements (You may find this interesting - PMID: 22178802)

Forskolin is nice, but its effects are ultimately mild and take months to manifest themselves in body composition changes.
    Reference?

If the price/source is right, I'm a fan of forskolin
    Sabinsa Corp FTW!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Forskolin is nice, but its effects are ultimately mild and take months to manifest themselves in body composition changes. If the price/source is right, I'm a fan of forskolin
    That makes perfect sense as I do get some "discomfort" from forskolin, but not too much with PureCamp-95. I have used this ingredient(in different products) 5 to 7 times now(forget exactly) and I am a fan. I always seem to recomp/lose a little weight.

What really interests me is the possibilities due to cAMP activation. If you put together the studies in vivo/vitro there seems to be a litany of possible positive effects. Granted, to what degree each effect is still unknown.

In reference to the "months to manifest," I have seen a few studies on how it does take time but those were certain circumstances(overweight men/women, non-athletes, senior citizens)...and at the same time I feel that it takes a couple months for just about every supplement to HELP make body composition changes(reference to majority on non-banned substances).
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    problem with forskolin is that it oxidizes into lesser components very quickly which is why I echo your comment on the importance of getting it from a quality supplier. Furthermore, we really dont completely know what is present in forskolin supplements (You may find this interesting - PMID: 22178802)

Reference?
    The reference would be the main sabinsa study that evaluated the effects of forskolin on body composition over a 3 month time span.

Quality control is a major issue with forskolin these days, and based on what I've seen from independent tests, I'm going to stick to Sabinsa-licensed like your very own Drive

That makes perfect sense as I do get some "discomfort" from forskolin, but not too much with PureCamp-95. I have used this ingredient(in different products) 5 to 7 times now(forget exactly) and I am a fan. I always seem to recomp/lose a little weight.

What really interests me is the possibilities due to cAMP activation. If you put together the studies in vivo/vitro there seems to be a litany of possible positive effects. Granted, to what degree each effect is still unknown.

In reference to the "months to manifest," I have seen a few studies on how it does take time but those were certain circumstances(overweight men/women, non-athletes, senior citizens)...and at the same time I feel that it takes a couple months for just about every supplement to HELP make body composition changes(reference to majority on non-banned substances).
    Right, the fact that there was even a documented effect on body composition is impressive. How many supplements can say that?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Right, the fact that there was even a documented effect on body composition is impressive. How many supplements can say that?
    I misunderstood the tone. I thought you were referring the "months" in a negative way on Forskolin. I agree, it is impressive.

PES's new product also carries a 95% Forskolin, wonder if it is the same source.
  10. Diamond Member

I misunderstood the tone. I thought you were referring the "months" in a negative way on Forskolin. I agree, it is impressive.

PES's new product also carries a 95% Forskolin, wonder if it is the same source.
    It is indeed Sabinsa-licensed.
  11. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    problem with forskolin is that it oxidizes into lesser components very quickly which is why I echo your comment on the importance of getting it from a quality supplier.
    forskolin is forskolin. why would one oxidize and the other not? as long as you test the material you get out and store it correctly i cant see there being any difference
  12. Featured Author

unless its a dramatic change in body composition over 3 months it will likely go unnoticed by the user. too gradual. people dont notice changes unless they are faster

thats not a criticism, its just the reality of how people perceive things.

People that track their body composition through more sophisticated means than the scale and mirror of course would see the trend
  13. Featured Author

biotest sold a forskolin supplement years ago and claimed it was as strong as anavar. it didnt stay around that long. when you set the bar too high people will only get dissapointed
  14. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    biotest sold a forskolin supplement years ago and claimed it was as strong as anavar. it didnt stay around that long. when you set the bar too high people will only get dissapointed
    I think they still sell it but market it to the ladies. I dunno tho
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

unless its a dramatic change in body composition over 3 months it will likely go unnoticed by the user. too gradual. people dont notice changes unless they are faster

People that track their body composition through more sophisticated means than the scale and mirror of course would see the trend
    I agree. I honestly think that is why I have seen quite a few people say "supplements don't work."
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

I completely agree.

There are a few sides to the supplement user spectrum:
    People who say they don't work
    People who say they work great(even with bad formulas)
    People who say they HELPED them reach there goals

Sadly I see more of the first two.

Edit: posting from phone, didn't realize first post went through.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

What type of time increments do you guys believe forskolin can be used for?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have noticed 0 "discomfort" from the Forskolin in Ana Beta Elite FWIW.

Like Pat stated and from what I've also seen in countless other supplements is that unless people see dramatic results they mark it off as a BS product.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post
    Forskolin is nice, but it produces a nasty cholera-like effect in the intestine.
    HA!!!! One time I was making a shake and accidentally dumped in like 10 grams of forskolin powder. I thought "what the heck, I don't think this powder is doing anything anyway" and decided to drink it anyway. I laid in bed and had the runs for 3 days straight!!!
  20. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by underthesun View Post
    HA!!!! One time I was making a shake and accidentally dumped in like 10 grams of forskolin powder. I thought "what the heck, I don't think this powder is doing anything anyway" and decided to drink it anyway. I laid in bed and had the runs for 3 days straight!!!
    Surprised you didn't have extreme headaches. Perhaps you had 0% Coleus Forskohlii
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Closest thing to the real Trenbolone?
    By kennetha1a in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 10:34 AM
  2. Hemogex...the real thing?
    By dieselken77 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 02:41 PM
  3. The real thing?
    By red5marauder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 12:54 PM
  4. First Real Cycle - Thoughts