18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol What is this????

  1. 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol What is this????


    18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol

    said to "mimic" deca. thats as technical as the guy selling it could/would get with me. any thoughts?



  2. 13b ethyl nor testosterone, the target hormone for methoxygonadiene.

    13b ethyl can also be written as 18 methyl.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  3. Is this similar to Pheraplex?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    13b ethyl nor testosterone, the target hormone for methoxygonadiene.

    13b ethyl can also be written as 18 methyl.
    Originally you posted max lmg??

  5. so just to clarify, this is an active hormone, not a ph. It acts on the progesterone receptor with an affinity relative to nandrolone, and would have deca "like" effects?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Originally you posted max lmg??
    max lmg contains methoxygonadiene.

    you are thinking of ergo max lmg, which orig containd dmt.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    max lmg contains methoxygonadiene.

    you are thinking of ergo max lmg, which orig containd dmt.
    LOL you're right that's exactly what I was thinking, stuff was good for a dirty bulk.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    so just to clarify, this is an active hormone, not a ph. It acts on the progesterone receptor with an affinity relative to nandrolone, and would have deca "like" effects?
    nandrolone is nor testosterone.

    this is listed as being ethylated nor testosterone. the effects should be the same as it's ph methoxy gona diene.

    though im not sure how much this form of alkylation protects the compound from becoming an inactive metabolite.

    pa would have to chime in here, he knows more about ethylation of steroids than i do.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    LOL you're right that's exactly what I was thinking, stuff was good for a dirty bulk.

    the funny or ironic(?) thing is lmg stood for lean mass gains.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  10. so i guess the real question here is, Is it better than Force Factor?

  11. whats force factor?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol

    said to "mimic" deca. thats as technical as the guy selling it could/would get with me. any thoughts?

    thats the same as
    13[beta]-ethyl-17[beta]-hydroxygon-4-en-3-one
    which is a controlled substance in many states

    it should be a controlled substance nationally but since the people that wrote the 2004 anabolic steroid control act screwed up royally they put alpha where they should have put beta. so they ended up banning a useless steroid instead of the one they meant to

    I dunno if that typo ever was resolved, or if a typo is grounds enough to cover your ass. I wouldnt risk it if i were considering selling the stuf
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  13. looks like in hawaii its a schedule 3
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol What is this????
    By mooch2321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Log in
Log in