sarm - AnabolicMinds.com

sarm

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sarm

how effective can a sarm be and how long would u take it?

2. New Member

I have used ostarine I find it fairly effective at increasing energy, building muscle, cutting fat and maintiang strength. It is also very nice for your joints. I would take it 6 to 7 weeks (and run an otc pct). Don't think it's actually as effective as test (even though it may be refered to as a test substitute) but a lot of people run it at low doses during pct to help keep gains. Suming up, Decent bulker probably best used as recomp effective at cutting allows you to maintain strength and mass while burning fat.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FubarFit View Post
    I have used ostarine I find it fairly effective at increasing energy, building muscle, cutting fat and maintiang strength. It is also very nice for your joints. I would take it 6 to 7 weeks (and run an otc pct). Don't think it's actually as effective as test (even though it may be refered to as a test substitute) but a lot of people run it at low doses during pct to help keep gains. Suming up, Decent bulker probably best used as recomp effective at cutting allows you to maintain strength and mass while burning fat.

Thanks Pat.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I used Mk2866 which is believe is ostarine, takes around 2-3 weeks to kick in, so running it 6-8 weeks is the best for it like Fubar said. I found it awesome for recomping with my body. I was eating well under maintenance and stayed the same weight as well as put on around 2-3 pounds. Signs of it working are just an insane increase in thirst for me, plus being a little bit warmer and sweating. I never really logged it in depth but as recently taking it I was able to continue my strength increases while being in deficit, now I'm on natty test boosters and have added 7 pounds *not sure where they came from* and still increasing strength every workout while still in deficit. In all though, if you can afford it, which I think it's cheaper now than when I got it plus there is the OstaRX out now which is like half the price I paid for mine I say run it if your looking to recomp. I'd consider it a great recomp agent, being able to keep size and strength while losing BF%
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  5. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks very much guys for info
  6. New Member

Interested in this topic, been looking at Ostarine...
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Interested in this topic, been looking at Ostarine...
    any good threads anyone recommends looking at prior to using SARMs?
  8. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    how effective can a sarm be and how long would u take it?

think of them like primo, winny, anavar type drugs. if you arent familiar with these drugs and how they are used then you shouldnt be in advanced discussion section
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  9. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have used ostarine I find it fairly effective at increasing energy, building muscle, cutting fat and maintiang strength. It is also very nice for your joints. I would take it 6 to 7 weeks (and run an otc pct). Don't think it's actually as effective as test (even though it may be refered to as a test substitute) but a lot of people run it at low doses during pct to help keep gains. .
    thats not a pct. thats an extension of your cycle. these are androgens
  10. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Thanks Pat.
    ??????
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

??????
    I believe this was in response to the bro attempting to drop knowledge like he were you
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was thinking of running the DecaSARM with Arom-x for 6-8 weeks for a good recomp...Lean gain thrown in with the +20/-20% kcals on w.o and rest days...and some good powerlifting plan for a noob such as me , kinda like 5x5 , 5/3/1 or starting strength! , thoughts?
  13. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I was thinking of running the DecaSARM with Arom-x for 6-8 weeks for a good recomp...Lean gain thrown in with the +20/-20% kcals on w.o and rest days...and some good powerlifting plan for a noob such as me , kinda like 5x5 , 5/3/1 or starting strength! , thoughts?
    the decasarm product looks like a prohormone with some narignenin (a flavonoid from grapefruit)

Its not a SARM if your definition of SARM means non-steroidal. Other than that though it could be considered a SARM in the broad definition
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Mr Sarcasm missed the subtle sacracsm? Your slippin bro

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    ??????
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the decasarm product looks like a prohormone with some narignenin (a flavonoid from grapefruit)

Its not a SARM if your definition of SARM means non-steroidal. Other than that though it could be considered a SARM in the broad definition
    Oh I thought it was non steroidal...oO
  16. Featured Author

Oh I thought it was non steroidal...oO

everything in the ad for it is 100 percent accurate
  17. Featured Author

kill me now
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

kill me now
    Why do I always perceive you as an angry or really sarcastic dude ^^'!!?? Hehe...though I love the info u give nonetheless xD
  19. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

there's a really big thread (80 pages) on this in Pat's section over at the PHForums. Idk if I'm allowed to link there or not.
  20. Featured Author

Why do I always perceive you as an angry or really sarcastic dude ^^'!!?? Hehe...though I love the info u give nonetheless xD
    its the people that act all nice that you have to worry about. i just kid around
  21. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    I believe this was in response to the bro attempting to drop knowledge like he were you

Riiight my bad guys I might need to look more into all this myself.
  22. New Member

Do you mean you don't need a pct? I decided to use daa and atd since I heard ostarine can lower t and raise e.
  23. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Thanks Pat.
  24. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

its the people that act all nice that you have to worry about. i just kid around
    Ha ha, yes, I need to put that in my signature.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Haha true! I'm mainly humble here ;p and try to learn as much as I can , i'm new to this , hence I ask and research , so as to not get smacked all the time xD!!
  26. Featured Author

Do you mean you don't need a pct? I decided to use daa and atd since I heard ostarine can lower t and raise e.
    u may wanna do a pct after ostarine, especially if you are planning on taking larger dosages and/or longer duration
  27. Featured Author

Haha true! I'm mainly humble here ;p and try to learn as much as I can , i'm new to this , hence I ask and research , so as to not get smacked all the time xD!!
    i have been doing the fitness bb'ing interweb message board thing since 1996 so i pretty much am a top dog
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Hahaahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

i have been doing the fitness bb'ing interweb message board thing since 1996 so i pretty much am a top dog
    I'm kinda new to BB'ing , started almost a year ago , past july , and well loving it , used to be a fat 180lb kid , 5'5" and 30% bf or so haha...changed a lot , and if u got good advice for a good bulk for this little pup I would appreciate it ;p!! i dont wanna be fat kid anymore :3!!!
  30. Diamond Member

Are you related to arnold schwartzawhathisnamer?
  31. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

I'm kinda new to BB'ing , started almost a year ago , past july , and well loving it , used to be a fat 180lb kid , 5'5" and 30% bf or so haha...changed a lot , and if u got good advice for a good bulk for this little pup I would appreciate it ;p!! i dont wanna be fat kid anymore :3!!!
    What? This isn't pats corner, or training advice from pa, its advanced discussion.

Read a book, lots of info in them things I here.
  32. Advanced Member

you're saying that MK-2866 (Ostarine) is an androgen and cannot be used with PCT?
  33. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    you're saying that MK-2866 (Ostarine) is an androgen and cannot be used with PCT?

the word androgen is sometimes thrown around in the medical literature when referring to AAS and i think it can just as well be thrown around with SARMs. Androgens are male sex hormones and ostarine is a synthetic analog of male sex hormones

basically u wouldnt consider anavar part of a PCT because its an AAS. Ostarine is (pharmacologically if not chemically) an AAS
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

At the end of the day, people can label "sarms" as they please (steroids, sarms, androgens, non-androgenic substances). The fact is that some people are getting shut down from Ostarine. This substantiates your position that these are androgenic enough to adversely impact the HPTA and caution needs to be taken with use (w/ respect to hpta).

Perhaps also relevant is that many forget the studies done on sarms were on doses that pale in comparison to the doses we bb'ers are using.

the word androgen is sometimes thrown around in the medical literature when referring to AAS and i think it can just as well be thrown around with SARMs. Androgens are male sex hormones and ostarine is a synthetic analog of male sex hormones

basically u wouldnt consider anavar part of a PCT because its an AAS. Ostarine is (pharmacologically if not chemically) an AAS
  35. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post

I agree with Pat and it actually works both ways. Some AAS are actually being classified as SARMS now.

17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone) exhibits tissue selective anabolic activity: effects on muscle, bone, adiposity, hemoglobin, and prostate.

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) now under development can protect against muscle and bone loss without causing prostate growth or polycythemia. 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone), a potent testosterone analog, may have SARM-like actions because, unlike testosterone, trenbolone does not undergo tissue-specific 5α-reduction to form more potent androgens. We tested the hypothesis that trenbolone-enanthate (TREN) might prevent orchiectomy-induced losses in muscle and bone and visceral fat accumulation without increasing prostate mass or resulting in adverse hemoglobin elevations. Male F344 rats aged 3 mo underwent orchiectomy or remained intact and were administered graded doses of TREN, supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate, or vehicle for 29 days. In both intact and orchiectomized animals, all TREN doses and supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate augmented androgen-sensitive levator ani/bulbocavernosus muscle mass by 35-40% above shams (P ≤ 0.001) and produced a dose-dependent partial protection against orchiectomy-induced total and trabecular bone mineral density losses (P < 0.05) and visceral fat accumulation (P < 0.05). The lowest doses of TREN successfully maintained prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations at sham levels in both intact and orchiectomized animals, whereas supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate and high-dose TREN elevated prostate mass by 84 and 68%, respectively (P < 0.01). In summary, low-dose administration of the non-5α-reducible androgen TREN maintains prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations near the level of shams while producing potent myotrophic actions in skeletal muscle and partial protection against orchiectomy-induced bone loss and visceral fat accumulation. Our findings indicate that TREN has advantages over supraphysiological testosterone and supports the need for future preclinical studies examining the viability of TREN as an option for androgen replacement therapy.

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/300/4/E650.long
    What I find interesting is this new category of SARMS may allow for some AAS to be redefined and thus allow for more research to be done with them.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

u may wanna do a pct after ostarine, especially if you are planning on taking larger dosages and/or longer duration
    Can a SARM such as ostarine(or other SARM's) be taken(stacked) during a oral PH/DS cycle? (A PH/DS such as Epi or SD)

Or is a SARM to be taken only solo or along with a PCT after a oral PH/DS cycle?
    “Just be advised that the above information posted is not medical advice and should only be used for fun and entertainment.”
  37. Diamond Member

Just kidding
  38. New Member

Does Ostarine in any way interfere/magnify with presciption meds?
  39. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by middleageguy View Post
    Can a SARM such as ostarine(or other SARM's) be taken(stacked) during a oral PH/DS cycle? (A PH/DS such as Epi or SD)

Or is a SARM to be taken only solo or along with a PCT after a oral PH/DS cycle?
    you can take it any way you want. just use it like you would an anavar or primobolan
  40. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Does Ostarine in any way interfere/magnify with presciption meds?

until ostarine gets approved by the FDA i dont think the company that is developing it willl be releasing any drug interaction data they may be privy to

ostarine you get on the internet is not meant for human consumption of course

Similar Forum Threads

1. SARM's ????
    By Meister in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 04:21 AM
  2. SARM with ATD
    By johnrobert227 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 02:51 PM
  3. Sarm S4
    By Darron Bryant in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 362
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 02:17 PM
  4. OSTA SARM(s1) or SARM s4 for recomp/cut?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:05 AM
  5. Sarm-X
    By jmun23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 11:38 PM