Bigger ****

  1. New Member
    liljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%

    I've heard of vasoladators giving more blood to the main vein but I was just wondering if there was anyone out there that had some experience with size gain down there from a supplement

  2. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    liljohn. coincidence?
  3. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1660
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    liljohn. coincidence?
    nice
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    D3Baseball's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    9703
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    95.06%

    Interested in PA's thoughts on this lmao
  5. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977798
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    If anything a supplement can only add a little bit of girth or give you a harder fuller erection giving more forth then normal or so it appears...the only way to gain size in length is to have surgery....another old fashion method is tugging...but I'm not explaining all that just google it...it does take a few months to see results but they say it works
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,572
    Rep Power
    2717713
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    If anything a supplement can only add a little bit of girth or give you a harder fuller erection giving more forth then normal or so it appears...the only way to gain size in length is to have surgery....another old fashion method is tugging...but I'm not explaining all that just google it...it does take a few months to see results but they say it works
    id recommend the shane diesel package
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  7. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    If anything a supplement can only add a little bit of girth or give you a harder fuller erection giving more forth then normal or so it appears...the only way to gain size in length is to have surgery....another old fashion method is tugging...but I'm not explaining all that just google it...it does take a few months to see results but they say it works
    I do not know how anyone has time to do the second method. Evidently you have to do it consistently for long periods of time every day. Not to mention you risk nerve damage and other issues... for what? an extra half an inch?
  8. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,799
    Rep Power
    2511088
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    32.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    liljohn. coincidence?
    Bigdavid coincidence? LOL
  9. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Bigdavid coincidence? LOL
    Not at all lmao
  10. New Member
    liljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    liljohn. coincidence?
    Hahahaha I knew someone would say that
  11. New Member
    Ceredumbellum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    31757
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

    Cnidium Monnieri. It increases girth while it's in your system. It's in a lot of the herbal blends for sexual enhancing supplements.
  12. New Member
    DkGreek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    12291
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    1.99%

    Jelq.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  13. New Member
    broons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    485
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    51.53%

    Try pegym.com bodybuilding for your penis :-)
  14. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    1047940
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    79.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well my dad use to tie a string around my tooth and slam the door closed. Give it a shot on your liljon and let us know
  15. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,974
    Rep Power
    7107358
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Subbed for Patrick's response =)
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  16. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    A while back I saw an odd fella posting something about injecting DHT straight into the penile area...Not sure about that, but supposedly some "gurus" online know how to give you a longer reach...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  17. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,572
    Rep Power
    2717713
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    2.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Strong bump
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  18. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,130
    Rep Power
    27960
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    72.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    A while back I saw an odd fella posting something about injecting DHT straight into the penile area...Not sure about that, but supposedly some "gurus" online know how to give you a longer reach...
    Maybe when you are an adolescent dht may get you something, but from what I've seen posted on line thus far, surgery is the only option and that is not a good one. The cut the suspensory ligament and that supposedly gives you another inch....but it makes things not as sturdy and may actually inhibit your ability to please your lady. I don't to delve too deeply into this(lol) google it and you can figure it out.

    Lets look at it this way, if some one had figured it out he'd be more wealthy than Bill Gates ,and we'd all be dragging the ground lol
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  19. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Maybe when you are an adolescent dht may get you something, but from what I've seen posted on line thus far, surgery is the only option and that is not a good one. The cut the suspensory ligament and that supposedly gives you another inch....but it makes things not as sturdy and may actually inhibit your ability to please your lady. I don't to delve too deeply into this(lol) google it and you can figure it out.

    Lets look at it this way, if some one had figured it out he'd be more wealthy than Bill Gates ,and we'd all be dragging the ground lol
    2 things that have never bothered me in life are the size of my shlong and my height...and I never get why people make such a huge fuzz over them.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  20. Elite Member
    herderdude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,799
    Rep Power
    562752
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    13.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    2 things that have never bothered me in life are the size of my shlong and my height...and I never get why people make such a huge fuzz over them.
    It's the principle that drives America's economy. The vast majority of people aren't happy with who they are. Make them feel worse about whatever it is that bothers them, then offer a solution, whether it's an actual solution or not is barely relevant.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  21. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    It's the principle that drives America's economy. The vast majority of people aren't happy with who they are. Make them feel worse about whatever it is that bothers them, then offer a solution, whether it's an actual solution or not is barely relevant.
    Funny , money has never troubled, mattered to, or inconvenienced me at all...It's just a commodity, comes and goes but it should never drive your world.

    I believe what drives America's economy is a combination of the Algerian Myth and the firm grasp that Welfare Capitalism took of our nation since the Great Depression.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  22. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977798
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Funny , money has never troubled, mattered to, or inconvenienced me at all...It's just a commodity, comes and goes but it should never drive your world.

    I believe what drives America's economy is a combination of the Algerian Myth and the firm grasp that Welfare Capitalism took of our nation since the Great Depression.
    Can I just forward my school loans to you then and just causally slip it in your dads bill pile
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  23. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Can I just forward my school loans to you then and just causally slip it in your dads bill pile
    Lol if his accountant doesn't notice it sure...that guy is as much a vulture as a defense attorney can be. Sick avi btw.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  24. Elite Member
    herderdude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,799
    Rep Power
    562752
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    13.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    To be honest, I was shooting for a facetious oversimplification. I'm definitely not qualified to comment on what you just mentioned, but you've given me something to read up on.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  25. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    To be honest, I was shooting for a facetious oversimplification. I'm definitely not qualified to comment on what you just mentioned, but you've given me something to read up on.
    It's not complicated at all, just look up Horatio Alger and in his style of literature you will find the birth of the "American Dream" , and with a quick glance back to what Roosevelt did in the great depression (what with social security and all) all in order to preserve "our way of life" and keep the dream alive...you'll get it immediately.

    Although I do not bash Capitalism or Neocapitalism at all...I quite love it and adore it, it is just a horrible myth that the 3rd class can be born in america, and pass to be high middle class or first class...The real wiggle room is in the middle class, where I do agree that if you are born in the middle class you can strive and somehow (through immense future debt) wiggle your way into the commodities of the bottom tier of the medium-high class.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  26. Elite Member
    herderdude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,799
    Rep Power
    562752
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    13.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I certainly agree that upward mobility of class systems is bogus. One can end up better than they started, but the odds of truly going from nothing to a bigshot are nearly impossible.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  27. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,130
    Rep Power
    27960
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    72.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    It's the principle that drives America's economy. The vast majority of people aren't happy with who they are. Make them feel worse about whatever it is that bothers them, then offer a solution, whether it's an actual solution or not is barely relevant.
    EXACTLY! Its starts when we are kids "Oh you have to have these shoes or you aren't cool blah blah blah, then when you get older they say "look younger get a facelift" blah blah blah. Herder hit the nail on the head
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  28. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,925
    Rep Power
    10751485
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.85%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Funny , money has never troubled, mattered to, or inconvenienced me at all...It's just a commodity, comes and goes but it should never drive your world.

    I believe what drives America's economy is a combination of the Algerian Myth and the firm grasp that Welfare Capitalism took of our nation since the Great Depression.
    during the great depression the rich were affraid of the poor, welfare was just a means of placating desperately poor to keep them from storming the castle, so to speak. today the wealthy have learned their lesson and have checks and balances in place to see that the poor can never get out of hand...imo. since the wealthy are not affraid of the poor anymore, they figure why the hell should we still have welfare if we don't have to....just my opinion
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  29. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    during the great depression the rich were affraid of the poor, welfare was just a means of placating desperately poor to keep them from storming the castle, so to speak. today the wealthy have learned their lesson and have checks and balances in place to see that the poor can never get out of hand...imo. since the wealthy are not affraid of the poor anymore, they figure why the hell should we still have welfare if we don't have to....just my opinion
    Actually I referred to the term Welfare Capitalism as the way America tried and salvaged it's way of living. It refers to how we stood by and did everything we could to maintain the capitalist sinking ship in the great depression, by paying anyone to do anything for even no reason...alas the welfare of the "poor" or "minorities" , as long as it stimulated (or attempted) to stimulate the economy and thus leading to the sad resolution of creating Social Security, welfare and that drove to future mistakes like foodstamps and the like...though I do like the idea in the end, since it gave birth to financial aid, for colleges I mean...that proved a good system to be able to charge more taxes. Educate the masses more, the more they earn, the more they get taxed !

    But I do like how you stated it...the rich have become un-afraid of the poor, since corporate america has them so much in control and also sold for the rest of their lives in debt...the "poor" live in a fantasy where they think they have it all or will have it all...and yet they only dance and work large corporate owners who in the end will simply see them as liabilities and go into a more Automated system of production...aaah I love technology and my field indeed.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 09:54 AM
  2. Need bigger but...not bigger legs.
    By Aviad in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 07:34 AM
  3. Bigger lower body to get bigger upper body?????
    By lift or die in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 05:40 PM
  4. how can i get bigger
    By billdollar89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 10:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in