STAKABOL

1. STAKABOL

Hi Patrick please tell me what you think of Stakabol. I know its composed of Halodrol, Superdrol, as well as Phera but I wanted to know some background information on what I should take with it besides cycle assist as well as the PCT I should use when I'm done. I've been using CELs cycle assist as well as the PCT when I'm done with m-drol. I've pretty much ran through about 3 bottles since July. And I'm going to run STAKABOL pretty soon. Just wanted to know if u could help.

2. Quote Originally Posted by VEZ View Post
    Hi Patrick please tell me what you think of Stakabol. I know its composed of Halodrol, Superdrol, as well as Phera but I wanted to know some background information on what I should take with it besides cycle assist as well as the PCT I should use when I'm done. I've been using CELs cycle assist as well as the PCT when I'm done with m-drol. I've pretty much ran through about 3 bottles since July. And I'm going to run STAKABOL pretty soon. Just wanted to know if u could help.
    sorry,. i dont give cycle advice like that. thats not why i am here. you can find dozens of fully capable people on AM that would give you sound advice. why dont you post this in the appropriate forum
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. STAKABOL!!!!!!
    By WZ75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 10:15 PM
  2. Stakabol and PCT questions
    By cr8iveimages in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 02:34 PM
  3. STAKABOL HELP ME OUT!