Milk Thistle and oral anabolics

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. of course these results do not necessarily translate to synthetic androgens like superdrol. The point i am trying to make here is that alot of the prostate fear we have is based on some false beliefs, and the subject is more complex than we think
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    did you know that it has been shown that giving men DHT does not affect the prostate at all? Let me see if i can find the study
    ive also read that in other places. what people dont realize is that high dht=ok, high dht+high e2=bad
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    ive also read that in other places. what people dont realize is that high dht=ok, high dht+high e2=bad
    serum estrogen is much more correlative with BPH than DHT is

And i dont think you need high DHT along with it. I dont think circulating DHT really means anything with the prostate. Look at the second study i posted - despite DHT serum levels being massively elevated it did not change the actual androgen levels in the prostate itself

4. i am not sure its possible to have high serum dht and high estrogen at the same time. it would be an odd situation. the two are quite antagonistic to one another

5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    did you know that it has been shown that giving men DHT does not affect the prostate at all? Let me see if i can find the study
    I guess the question is why when I take DHT based hormones is there discomfort in the prostate? Thanks for posting the studies by the way, I am going to read through them shortly. I trust your judgment I am just stating that this is what I experience when I take them (I have had others confirm this as well).
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I guess the question is why when I take DHT based hormones is there discomfort in the prostate? Thanks for posting the studies by the way, I am going to read through them shortly. I trust your judgment I am just stating that this is what I experience when I take them (I have had others confirm this as well).
    maybe you dont masturbate enough

7. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    maybe you dont masturbate enough
    lol.... interesting reads

8. Milk Thistle is always a better option than taking nothing at all.

9. guys from the seventies, like Robby Robinson, took Milk thistle when he used gear.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

10. I go to my doc and he gives me 2000mg of IV glutathione or you can order injectacble glutathione no need for NAC. or you get the lipo glutathione also
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. milk thistle
    By stopstalking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 07:09 PM
  2. About milk thistle
    By Asghan in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 08:20 PM
  3. Milk Thistle hinders oral gains- a myth?
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 08:23 PM
  4. How's this Milk Thistle for my M1T?
    By 5111 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2004, 05:34 PM
  5. Milk Thistle To be or not to be?
    By MF210 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-14-2004, 08:21 PM