What supplements do you take year round?

  1. What supplements do you take year round?


    ??

    Figured it would be a good thread for your section here
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined


  2. Creatine, 100% whey, Bio Mend, Multi, Fish Oil
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  3. creatine, multi, fish oil, whey, casein, bcaa.
    •   
       


  4. Thank you Patrick Arnold.

    I did not realize how many alters you had
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. NOW Adam
    SuperCissus
    Anabolic Pump
    Various Protein powder
    Vit D3
    Modern BCAA

  6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thank you Patrick Arnold.

    I did not realize how many alters you had
    Ah, I was going to say the same thing. I believe this is directed towards the forum's moderator.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thank you Patrick Arnold.

    I did not realize how many alters you had
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Ah, I was going to say the same thing. I believe this is directed towards the forum's moderator.
    haha! that's why when/if I create a thread in here the title will begin with: 'HEY PA!' or 'Dear Mr. Arnold'
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  8. cord liver oil

  9. Lots of poopy stacks in this thread
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Lots of poopy stacks in this thread
    This lol. I hope PA's year-round supplements don't look like this

  11. This whole PA discussion thread has the same stuff in every thread. Hahaha.

    Hey Natty, I did read a few cool things that PA takes on some other forum. I like how Patrick takes glycine post workout to calm the CNS and increase recovery and prevent overtraining.

    Here are some of the supps that PA said he takes in an older thread:

    some include

    all in one carb free drink while i am at the gym (i put my own dextrose in it at varying amounts)

    glycine immediately post workout (about 10 grams)

    7-keto DHEA when i am dieting (large amounts, very effective but can make me weak)

    casein protein (i am allergic to whey unfortunately)

    11-oxo

    6-oxo (its an effective AI and i can't beat the price!)

    various pro-steroid products some time (if i were making my own 17a-methyl-11-oxotest in my lab i would not tell you nor share it)

    resveratrol

    curcumin (another wonder phytochem)

    sometimes fish oil.

    and other stuff from time to time (some of which i can't disclose at this point)

  12. Kimchi
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    ??

    Figured it would be a good thread for your section here

    you should ask this question of some accomplished bodybuilder or someone known for their excellent physique and discipline. not me. who cares what i take?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  14. i suppose i can take a picture of my supplement collection, but many of those things i neglect to take regularly cuz i am lazy
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    This whole PA discussion thread has the same stuff in every thread. Hahaha.

    Hey Natty, I did read a few cool things that PA takes on some other forum. I like how Patrick takes glycine post workout to calm the CNS and increase recovery and prevent overtraining.

    Here are some of the supps that PA said he takes in an older thread:

    that was an old list, i havent taken glycine in years. but many things on there are the same. egg protein and casein, and the EAA workout drink are staples.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    that was an old list, i havent taken glycine in years. but many things on there are the same. egg protein and casein, and the EAA workout drink are staples.
    There seems to be a shift towards taking EAA's more than BCAA's. Have heard a few mention better recovery/less DOMS using EAA'S.


    What are your thought?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Paz View Post
    There seems to be a shift towards taking EAA's more than BCAA's. Have heard a few mention better recovery/less DOMS using EAA'S.


    What are your thought?

    3 of the 9 EAAs are BCAAs

    It makes sense to supplement with all the EAAs because you want to have them all available as protein building blocks when you stimulate the protein synthesis with the BCAAs. However if you take your BCAAs with a protein meal its not so necessary
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recycle taken year round?
    By mytreefiddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 04:56 PM
  2. First round on the Year
    By john123131 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 10:35 AM
  3. Why not use IGF-1 Year round?
    By Travis in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:06 PM
  4. nolvadex year round
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-05-2003, 01:05 AM
Log in
Log in