Beta alanine, PLCAR and ALCAR
- 11-15-2012, 01:40 PM
- 11-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Yes. Take the ALCAR and PLCAR at separate times of day (morning, night) if possible.http://pescience.com/
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
- 11-17-2012, 09:35 PM
11-17-2012, 10:17 PM
11-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Is there any benefit to taking GPLC and LCLT (assuming i'm rich) in addition to ALCAR and PLCAR? Or is this just getting redundant?
11-18-2012, 08:16 PM
11-18-2012, 09:44 PM
11-19-2012, 06:29 PM
On a related note, SNS beta alanine is outta stock on the planet..
11-24-2012, 12:00 PM
Hey Cooper, can I ask what your dosing schedule looks like for l-carnitine (PLC, ALCAR, LCLT...)? You always seem to have some great info/knowledge and I was just wondering how you apply this knowledge to your daily fight. Thanks!
I know there has been plenty of discussion concerning this topic on other threads, but I don't remember seeing anything about the different forms of L-carnitine possibly competing for absorption.
I've been dosing 1g of each (plc, alcar, lclt) empty stomach, morning. Then 2g each, empty stomach pre-workout.
11-24-2012, 12:57 PM
11-29-2012, 08:16 PM
About 1.7g ALCAR pre breakfast.
Then 2-3 grams each of LCLT and PLCAR pre-workout.
Then another 1.7g ALCAR pre dinner.
All taken on empty stomach.
I'm not sure if I have the dosing dialed in perfectly but I'm liking the results thus far.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jbray401 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:34 PM
- By pavb10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 03-02-2008, 04:21 PM
- By drunk in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 02-18-2007, 08:00 AM
- By jdev in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2006, 04:33 PM
- By Oswizle in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2006, 01:04 AM