- 09-27-2012, 01:56 PM
- 09-27-2012, 02:09 PM
Protein, creatine you can take whenever and it builds up in your system. Protein is best taken right before and or right after your workout to help your muscles repair
09-29-2012, 02:33 PM
This depends on many factors...perhaps most improtantly - but certainly not limited to - goal.
In other words, many people try and blanket macronutrient ingestion (Protein, Carbs, Fats) for all people but this is an oversimplification.
Sometime (more often than not), pre-workout macronutrients do NOT leave you hormonally optimized (most will talk GH indction, but my bigger concern is catecholamine).
Creatine - you could actually make arguments for both pre and post. There are some neurocognitive options to take creatine pre-workout; however, if solely talking ergogenesis by way of increaing muscle phosphagen stores; mitch is correct.
Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
Similar Forum Threads
- By DarCSA in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 01-04-2006, 04:42 PM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 07:21 AM
- By Nelson in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2003, 03:40 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2003, 12:18 PM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 11:10 PM