AGMATINE

magick69

Awards
it is my undertsanding that agmatine should increase testosterone and gh

is it correct? and if it is correct what is its dose protocol?

tX

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Phew...it was spelled correctly... (if you haven't been around this forum for a while, that might not make much sense to you).

Well, there is data that it should increase GnRH which in turn would (hypothetically, at least) would incite additional production of LH and FSH and finally testosterone.

There are issues getting enough of an oral bioavailability offer adequate trickle down effect, however. I have used upwards of 3 grams with minimal impact on testosterone levels...5 grams was more productive BUT not impressive and not cost-efficient.

As a result, if testosterone increases were what are sought, I wouldn't do it as a stand-alone. That doesn't eliminate the many other positives associated with it's use NOR does it eliminate the potential for synergy with other agents or as a tag-along in instances where you might get HPGA shutdown (i.e. - alongside a hormonal agent/modifier).

D_

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what other products should it be stacked with to increase testosterone?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So what other products should it be stacked with to increase testosterone?
I am not the good doctor, but I would think that using it with any of your favorite test boosting ingredients is fine; more so the test being a SMALL added bonus to a favorable ingredient.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Waiting on Dinoiii's answer. But he usually recommends optimizing Vit D, zinc, magnesium, and selenium levels. In terms additional support, off the top of my head I think he favors DAA, mucuna, divanil, LCLT, and sometimes tribulus with a decent standardization of protodioscin.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If agmatine does indeed stimulant GnRH production, then L-DOPA and Brassaiopsis Glomerulata are probably your best bets.