- 03-11-2012, 08:14 AM
- 03-17-2012, 09:41 PM
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- Rochester, NY / Baltimore, MD / Round Lake, IL / St. Louis, MO / Southern CA
- Rep Power
Phew...it was spelled correctly... (if you haven't been around this forum for a while, that might not make much sense to you).
Well, there is data that it should increase GnRH which in turn would (hypothetically, at least) would incite additional production of LH and FSH and finally testosterone.
There are issues getting enough of an oral bioavailability offer adequate trickle down effect, however. I have used upwards of 3 grams with minimal impact on testosterone levels...5 grams was more productive BUT not impressive and not cost-efficient.
As a result, if testosterone increases were what are sought, I wouldn't do it as a stand-alone. That doesn't eliminate the many other positives associated with it's use NOR does it eliminate the potential for synergy with other agents or as a tag-along in instances where you might get HPGA shutdown (i.e. - alongside a hormonal agent/modifier).
D_Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
- 03-17-2012, 09:42 PM
So what other products should it be stacked with to increase testosterone?
04-05-2012, 04:49 PM
04-09-2012, 09:57 PM
04-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Waiting on Dinoiii's answer. But he usually recommends optimizing Vit D, zinc, magnesium, and selenium levels. In terms additional support, off the top of my head I think he favors DAA, mucuna, divanil, LCLT, and sometimes tribulus with a decent standardization of protodioscin.
04-12-2012, 03:10 AM
If agmatine does indeed stimulant GnRH production, then L-DOPA and Brassaiopsis Glomerulata are probably your best bets.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nobel252 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 08-26-2013, 08:33 AM
- By Hawk in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2012, 01:53 AM
- By SSD77 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2012, 11:41 PM
- By swaneon in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2011, 03:30 PM
- By jdev in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-25-2008, 04:51 PM