Medical Muscle™ Mission Statement
Medical Muscle, LLC is a multidisciplinary organization, serving a diverse population, seeking to unite the various fields that endorse the practice of metabolic manipulation.
Consistent with the mission statement, Medical Muscle, LLC's goals are:
1. To act as an intermediary between industry and layperson, highlighting the importance of public education.
2. To foster and support metabolic research on molecular and cell biology, physiology, and various disease states resulting when those processes go awry.
3. To disseminate new knowledge that leads to prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of metabolic disease. Including, but not be limited to: insulin resistance, obesity, diabetes, and the metabolic syndrome.
4. To support education of trainees, basic scientists, physicians, and other health care professionals concerned with investigating, diagnosing, and treating metabolic diseases.
5. To establish and guide public policies on the causes, diagnosis, and management of metabolic diseases and related disorders.
6. To advocate for various metabolic specialists in councils concerned with science, clinical medicine, and health care delivery.
7. To encourage broad-based support from industry and other parties to fulfill the company's scientific and educational missions.
8. To develop, implement, and regularly review the company’s long-term plan.
9. To foster contact, collegiality, and collaboration among members and within the international metabolic community.
10. To promote collaboration with metabolic societies in other regions of the world concerning public health and other scientific issues.
Medical Muscle™ Vision
Medical Muscle™ is the leading broad-spectrum (covering nutrition/hormonal/training) organization that is:
2. Valued by clinical endocrinologists and other healthcare professionals
3. Trusted by patients and the general public at large
4. Respected by healthcare decision-makers