Competitive Edge Labs M-TEST

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

  1. How does this compare to Kings Blood anyone tried both and did comparison?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I have had to use an AI after about week 3 to combat flare up of pseudo gyno due to Mtest and TD DHEA combo. I do not have bloodwork, just subjective experience. I'm not sure which is the culprit either, to be fair.
    Are you continuing both and how many mg of the td have you been running?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Back on M-test again

    Holy moly my dreams are absolutely freaky as! Libido again is through the roof and does anyone get a calming effect?

    Like my mind is a touch clearer
    Lol yea I was having dreams of my high school crush while I was on my mtest

  4. I used them for about 6 weeks. I dosed the OL TD DHEA 1 ml non workout days and 2 ml on workout days (morning and post wo).

    I'm quite unimpressed with the stack. The DHEA probably should only be used in a deficient state when on cycle... my gut is skeptical that it would do anything in that scenario either, but I cant prove that obviously.

    The MTest is the wrong ingredient profile for me. I am a mucana responder and Im so happy to be off of a test booster that makes me tired. I also feel that my mood would fluctuate with the Ash. I dont believe I'd purchase a test booster with either of those ingredients again. I'm not saying it's a bad product, just the formulation logic doesnt work for me personally .

  5. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I used them for about 6 weeks. I dosed the OL TD DHEA 1 ml non workout days and 2 ml on workout days (morning and post wo).

    I'm quite unimpressed with the stack. The DHEA probably should only be used in a deficient state when on cycle... my gut is skeptical that it would do anything in that scenario either, but I cant prove that obviously.

    The MTest is the wrong ingredient profile for me. I am a mucana responder and Im so happy to be off of a test booster that makes me tired. I also feel that my mood would fluctuate with the Ash. I dont believe I'd purchase a test booster with either of those ingredients again. I'm not saying it's a bad product, just the formulation logic doesnt work for me personally .
    Yeah I would only run dhea on a cycle .. maybe only 7keto makes the exception

    I hear you on the ingrident .. main thing is finding out the ingrident that don't sit well with you .. for me it's forskolin ( which rules out majority of nice products that get raved about )
    •   
       


  6. Totally agree. I have to dose forslean super low, otherwise it sends me right to the toilet. I have learned that with certain ingredients, I can build a GI tolerance. Forskolin is something I need to get back too because even w the sides, I get some obvious results

  7. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Totally agree. I have to dose forslean super low, otherwise it sends me right to the toilet. I have learned that with certain ingredients, I can build a GI tolerance. Forskolin is something I need to get back too because even w the sides, I get some obvious results
    Yes I'm not the only one lol jk
    I hear ya .. I haven't even tried lower dose to be honest.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Yes I'm not the only one lol jk
    I hear ya .. I haven't even tried lower dose to be honest.
    I could eat a truck full of forskolin and be fine haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  9. Been taking M Test for two months now. This stuff is great. After the first bottle I bumped up the dose from 6 to 8 a day and it made a big difference for me. I wasn't feeling much at all on 6 caps except some good sleep but at 8 I felt more aggression in the gym and desire in the BR.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Been taking M Test for two months now. This stuff is great. After the first bottle I bumped up the dose from 6 to 8 a day and it made a big difference for me. I wasn't feeling much at all on 6 caps except some good sleep but at 8 I felt more aggression in the gym and desire in the BR.
    Interesting. Never tried 8 caps a day. Gonna have to now!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Been taking M Test for two months now. This stuff is great. After the first bottle I bumped up the dose from 6 to 8 a day and it made a big difference for me. I wasn't feeling much at all on 6 caps except some good sleep but at 8 I felt more aggression in the gym and desire in the BR.
    Good to hear (and know). Was it that you felt some at first and then less or just never much until the bump?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Good to hear (and know). Was it that you felt some at first and then less or just never much until the bump?
    Just didn't feel much until the bump.

  13. Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    good deal!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. Sale still going on $50 for 2 Mtest .. makes a nice 8 week stack.

  16. Even with the price bump this is still a better deal than any other t booster on the market!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  17. Nice sale!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  18. I have been using this for last 2 weeks or so and developed horrible anxiety, has anyone else had this?

    I do take sertraline for anxiety, long story but don't ever get much anxiety at all now, it is controlled, only change in last few weeks is using m-test

  19. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    I have been using this for last 2 weeks or so and developed horrible anxiety, has anyone else had this?

    I do take sertraline for anxiety, long story but don't ever get much anxiety at all now, it is controlled, only change in last few weeks is using m-test
    I have never heard anyone have these issues with M-Test specially, but I know some who take
    Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali), which is included in M-Test, get over stimulated from it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  20. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    I have never heard anyone have these issues with M-Test specially, but I know some who take
    Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali), which is included in M-Test, get over stimulated from it.
    Seems strange, I never used to get anxious from viron though

  21. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    I have never heard anyone have these issues with M-Test specially, but I know some who take
    Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali), which is included in M-Test, get over stimulated from it.
    This.
    Tongkat Ali can increase BP, give you stressed/restless/tense feeling and this combination can make anxiety even worse
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Calling Competitive Edge Labs!!!
    By dirtydean12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 12:59 AM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs
    By gotripped in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 12:26 AM
  3. Competitive Edge Labs
    By Pugonater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 12:12 AM
  4. Competitive Edge Labs
    By AE14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 09:25 PM
  5. CEL: Competitive Edge Labs
    By P4D2A022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Log in
Log in