Mild first leap? - AnabolicMinds.com

Mild first leap?

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mild first leap?

I am working out the idea of trying MMv2 for my first experience with chems. The posts I have read seem to state that it is very mild and I like that it is also non-methylated. I was going to do 1 bottle with 3 ed ,wo days 1 morn/2pre and non wo days 1/1/1. I work out m/w/f. The PCT is where I need suggestions. Most of the solo runs seemed to not need a serm. If not, what natty sups would be recommended and what dosing regimen too. I was looking towards PCS/DTHC. Just the research phase right now.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would stay herbal if I were you. Most people take mmV2 to shed bodyfat and maintain muscle. You can do that with Recreate.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I appreciate the suggestion DW. I'm 49 and just tried my first herbal sup. and saw some decent results (ActivaTe Extreme). It has me feeling a way I have not felt in years. I do not know about you but, it is a fine line between me over training and not. I want to be in your size range...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Overtraining is a problem for a lot of people, not just us older guys. Most people use more volume than they really need too, now a lot don't do it to the point it seriously impedes their progress so they don't notice so much. Lets just say there is a lot of redundant effort in most peoples routines. The older I get the more I realize that I spent most of my life doing more than I had to as I make very good gains with a lot less volume. Decreased volume will also allow for increased intensity.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

Similar Forum Threads

1. One small step for(this) man about to take a leap
    By anabolicRyan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 08:22 PM
  2. Best mild ph for cut?
    By superfreak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 12:33 AM
  3. Does Mild Cycle = Mild Pct
    By sooner999 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2