New here

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
but not to the game.

Looking forward to useful interactions, advice and comraderie. Looks like alot of good info here.

Me - 39 & 232lbs. Stronger, quicker than ever before in my life. Got pretty lazy between 25 and 36 yrs of age. Took the better part of 18 months to correct that damage. I'll never stop now though.

Haven't max lifted in a while - last #s were:
B - 315
D - 405
S - 385

All natural, very limited use of supplements even. Mainly BCAAs, Whey and Multi-vitamin.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
welcome to AM. I hope you enjoy the forum, its a great place. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome, you have similar stats to what I did when I was your age. I too was lazy as a youngster so didn't really get back into it till I was 30. Like you I was natural till I was around 45. My mild use of anabolic substances helps me combat age a bit. I just want to get something back for all my hard work.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
OK - didn't post my PUSH and PULL from earlier this week, but logged them in my book. Gotta get used to posting this stuff though - so I can get some feedback.

TODAY:

LEGS:

SQUATS:
135 x w/u
225 x w/u
315 x 6
365 x 2 x 2 sets
345 x 3
315 x 6 x 2 sets
265 x 15 - ATG.......thought about going for 20, but it just wasn't gonna happen as 13-15 were near impossible.

Did much better at staying in the hole today - form much better after working out a kink last week. Time to start really striving towards 400 here......

SLDLs - got a tip from a buddy on lifting toes off ground to help stay back during these.
225 x 8 x 3 sets
245 x 6

WALKING LUNGES w/35lb kettleballs.
3 sets of across the gym and back - 16 steps each way. Third set nearly caused me to vomit. Made knee hit ground on each step - last few steps I was lightheaded, felt like I was gonna fall over.

LEG EXT:
257 x 10 x 3 sets

SEATED CALF RAISES: plt wt.
180 x 10 x 3 sets

Blazer40

Blazer40

Awards
Hello evry1,

I am also new and looking forward to future conversasion with all of you.

Everybody seems to be real nice so far at AM. Thats nice to see a forum with these topics in 35 & older.

Good luck to all.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
welcome blazer and nole!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Nice #'s nole.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on getting back to it and building such an impressive base. Keep it up. I do mean keep it up for at least the next 3 or 4 decades. The fun and health benefits will serve you well. I just turned 67 this week and set a new BP PR for the umpteenth straight year. This time with 380 lbs on the Hammer Strength equipment (8 45s + 2 10s). You are off on a permanent journey which you will never regret. Again, keep it up! Viel Glueck!

jpk

jpk

Awards
Good to hear from you Dutch!

I thought you were injured but here you are showing up all the young punks again. Drop in from time to time and let us know what's working for you these days.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear from you Dutch!

I thought you were injured but here you are showing up all the young punks again. Drop in from time to time and let us know what's working for you these days.
Thanks for the encouragement but I am just an old fart quietly doing his thing again. This year I have a little more noticable mass and strength than before. I was fortunate that my megadosing of Cissus and Omega 3s helped me recover again from a torn RC. I keep doing my thing in ways that are I guess, highly irregular. For example, I am just about finished with an Epi cycle that I have pulsed for 3 days per week for now 10 weeks. Since my Form ran out and it is not available I have been using my Bio-Identical Progesterone as my AI and they seem to work well together. At the same time I continue my natural stack of CEE/L-Arginine/Beta-Alanine for improved recovery and slow steady strength increases. Beyond that my daily 75+ pill ED supps include lots of anti-oxidents etc especially Vitamin D3, CoQ10, Cissus, Green Tea, ALCAR, ALA, Omega 3s, and Astaxanthin. I am terribly healthy and have earned a rep in this, the world's biggest retirement community as the local Shaman for natural supps. On the workout side I have had some fun getting back up to 600lbs on HS triceps pressdowns (5 X 600) and getting my rack deads up to 6 X 385 using the 3 hole on the rack. Its not much for you youngsters but for me just to increase again each year is very rewarding. I have my sights set on hitting 400 on the HS BP before I hit 70!

jpk

jpk

Awards
Dutch,

If you miss the form, I have an extra bottle of E-form that I can't use (cause it makes me itch.) I'd be glad to send it your way.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
How much Epi did you take on your pulse?

Did you have any side effects from it, in particular, loss of libido?

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
How much Epi did you take on your pulse?

Did you have any side effects from it, in particular, loss of libido?
Sorry for the delay in responding. We've been off on vacation since my Phillies won the WS and have been offline.

The first cople of times I used EPI, I quickly learned that I needed 30 mg in order to get results. By about the 3rd cycle I needed 40. I still use 40 and occasionally even 50, all on a pulse of course. I have had ZERO side effects from epi except for the raised libido.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in responding. We've been off on vacation since my Phillies won the WS and have been offline.

The first cople of times I used EPI, I quickly learned that I needed 30 mg in order to get results. By about the 3rd cycle I needed 40. I still use 40 and occasionally even 50, all on a pulse of course. I have had ZERO side effects from epi except for the raised libido.
Good to see the Epi didn't wreck your libido. I never had problems with it before and I didn't pulse it, usually a 5-6 wk 30-40mg/day. But I took some Trenadrol and in 4 weeks I was like WTF happened to my libido. I would rather been fat or skinny then to lose that. So now I am overly paranoid about anything I take that may have the same effect.

Don't mean to hijack the thread but it looks like Nole hasn't been around at all.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about prostate problems with epi an negative sides with that requard. I never trusted saw palmetto as protection. It's always a conern at our age.

Also when you run epi what kind of PCT and support supps are you looking at for someone our age. I am using Prime right now and really liking it but am curious about epi as everybody raves about it. If I continue to respond to Prime however it might be moot as the results may be close enough not to bother. A lot hangs on the next couple of weeks as far as that goes. Yes I have never used a herbal like this before but it still has more to prove before I start comparing it to PH's. I have no reason to believe that it won't deliver, I just have to see if I react.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I use Nolvadex, tribulus and fenugreek to help the boys get going on their own.

Don't have any prostate issues. However, they are generally caused by Estrogen, not Testosterone. Epi does help with controlling E levels from blood tests I have seen after a cycle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use Nolvadex, tribulus and fenugreek to help the boys get going on their own.

Don't have any prostate issues. However, they are generally caused by Estrogen, not Testosterone. Epi does help with controlling E levels from blood tests I have seen after a cycle.
So that seems like a pretty simple PCT, do you take any support supps during/post cycle like milk thistle, saw palmetto or Hawthorn berry.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I take none of those. I have used all but milk thistle in the past.

I do take NAC, celery seed extract, antioxidants, sublingual B12, ZMA, lots of vitamin C, E, selenium, biotin, niacin and rhodioia rosea as my staple supps off and on any cycle.

The best test booster/PCT is my girlfriend. I made my best gains since meeting her. :)

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
DW, the only thing I add post cycle is some Nolva and Fenugreek. I always have DHEA, ZMA, NAC, while my Selenium, Fish Oil (5 gms), Pomegranite juice (6-8 oz) and especially Bio-Identical Micronized Progesterone take excellent care of the boys. The Progesterone does a good job of keeping my Estro down. It and the others are well documented defenders against prostate cancer. My BPH has stayed between 4 and 10 for over 10 years but there is no problem per my Urologist and confirmed by even the newest genetic testing. I am convinced that Epi is extremely mild and have seen no flare up at any time since I began using it. Still my comfort factor comes from the strong combo of protection supps I use. They are good longevity supps as well and have multiple positive uses.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
How much DEA are you taking Dutch? It too is a staple, which I did not mention above. I take 200mg ED, sometimes 300.

Is the Bio-identical Progesterone a prescription?

And how much fenugreek are you taking?

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
How much DEA are you taking Dutch? It too is a staple, which I did not mention above. I take 200mg ED, sometimes 300.

Is the Bio-identical Progesterone a prescription?

And how much fenugreek are you taking?
I take 100 mgs of DHEA ED and 200 during PC.

The Fenugreek I use at 2 gms for 2 wks and then 4 gms for 2 wks during PC while I run Nolva in the opposite sequence.

The progesteron I like is over the counter and I prefer to order it from Supplement Spot. It's called Healthy Prostate Cream and its 100% natural.

Here's a brief excerpt from a LEF doc on Progesterone:
"PROGESTERONE AND MEN
Typically thought of as a female hormone, progesterone can also be an invaluable tool in hormone modulation in men. Progesterone is manufactured in men by the adrenal glands and testes. Just as estrogen dominance can severely affect the quality of life for women, excess estrogen can be equally detrimental to men. Elevated estrogen in men has been linked to gynecomastia (breast enlargement in men), decreased sexual function, weight gain, and prostate enlargement.46-48
Benign prostatic hyperplasia seems to be related to long-term exposure of the prostate gland to the strong androgen dihydrotestosterone and possibly to estrogens. In fact, the late Dr. John R. Lee, considered a pioneer in natural progesterone therapy, believed that excessive exposure to estrogen was a primary cause of prostate enlargement and
prostate cancer. In addition to counterbalancing the negative aspects of estrogen, progesterone may also inhibit 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone."

There are a ton of good articles and even books on the subject.

foolishpleasure

Awards
I did saliva test that included DHEA. To my surprise it was over normal range while I was taking 25mg per day. I was also on Restore by ALRI, Prog. Cream, and 5mg Trans Test.
I have since discontinued the DHEA. Will check again next month after my current cycle/PCT. Thanks for all your valuable info.

mishag23

Awards
Hi im a newbie to this site ive been bodybuilding for 2 years im 21 yers of age, i would like to do a halobolan and trenadrol cycle for 5 weeks.
Ill use milk thistle etc.
Can I use this for PCT, and how would i start this properly?
Restore
Blue up
creatine

I have SERM novadex20mg each tablet, but im hoping i wont need it.

Appreciate any help
Thanks

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Hi im a newbie to this site ive been bodybuilding for 2 years im 21 yers of age, i would like to do a halobolan and trenadrol cycle for 5 weeks.
Ill use milk thistle etc.
Can I use this for PCT, and how would i start this properly?
Restore
Blue up
creatine

I have SERM novadex20mg each tablet, but im hoping i wont need it.

Appreciate any help
Thanks
If you don't know how to start your PCT, then you're not ready for some prohormones, in my opinion.

Use the SERM and the Restore.

Want to buy some Trenadrol cheap? That stuff absolutely killed my libido. I would rather have that then more muscles.