Slyvester Stallone looks great

  1. Slyvester Stallone looks great


    I wonder what kind of diet and supplements Rocky takes?
    He did have a lil run in with the laws in the Aussie airport...hmmm


  2. It's called Serostim.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. He's takes nothing but raw eggs. At one point in his training he would eat lightening and crap thunder, but I think that was more of mic's ideal.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    He's takes nothing but raw eggs. At one point in his training he would eat lightening and crap thunder, but I think that was more of mic's ideal.
    He already said he was taking test injections by a doctor and also HGH.... He said it was for his health not the movie... Yeah right... I forgot what talk show he was on but he did say it.
    Sylvester Stallone Admits Using Human Growth Hormone

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mills View Post
    He already said he was taking test injections by a doctor and also HGH.... He said it was for his health not the movie... Yeah right... I forgot what talk show he was on but he did say it.
    Sylvester Stallone Admits Using Human Growth Hormone
    All the same, he's someone that defends them in an age where they are lumped in with suicidal teen cheerleaders and B-15 shots. Damn B-15 shots, will no one think of the children?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    He's takes nothing but raw eggs. At one point in his training he would eat lightening and crap thunder, but I think that was more of mic's ideal.
    Rep +1

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AESDLD View Post
    I wonder what kind of diet and supplements Rocky takes?
    He did have a lil run in with the laws in the Aussie airport...hmmm
    He's on HGH and TRT therapy

  8. Is there any truth to the rumor that he is being injected with an extract of Gary Coleman's urine? I suppose not.

  9. InStone pudding

  10. Hey,
    if an old man says 'yeah at 60+ you need test and hgh to look like this, and it'd be a boost to your general lifestyle', who can honestly say he's incorrect, much less judge him for doing what is necessary at an advanced age to perform at a certain level, when there's guys in their teens & early 20's taking the stuff out of impatience? If he could afford to be more blunt from a P.R. point of view, I'm sure he'd tell the media to look at most of our star athletes, much less hollywood, and stfu.

    EDIT: wtf, every time I type the letters P and R together, as in public relations, it auto edits my post as 'page ranking'?

  11. For those of you that get SI take a look at the articles regarding PED's. Everyone's taking something!!! I'm 43 and find it difficult not to take some kind of test booster or prohormone. I can feel my test levels drop when I am taking nothing and that doesn't feel good so I will continue to keep my levels up and keep pushing the weight until I'm gone for good.....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    InStone pudding
    (Injectable) InStone pudding

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    (Injectable) InStone pudding
    flavored to taste like the extract of Gary Coleman's urine?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    flavored to taste like the extract of Gary Coleman's urine?
    that would be the topical solution... aromatherapy

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    Hey,
    if an old man says 'yeah at 60+ you need test and hgh to look like this, and it'd be a boost to your general lifestyle', who can honestly say he's incorrect, much less judge him for doing what is necessary at an advanced age to perform at a certain level, when there's guys in their teens & early 20's taking the stuff out of impatience? If he could afford to be more blunt from a P.R. point of view, I'm sure he'd tell the media to look at most of our star athletes, much less hollywood, and stfu.

    EDIT: wtf, every time I type the letters P and R together, as in public relations, it auto edits my post as 'page ranking'?
    Sly's doing a great job for himself.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stallone ad HGH.
    By kingdong in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 05:36 PM
  2. Stallone is going Hulk
    By prld2gr8ns in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 01:45 PM
  3. How juiced do you think Stallone is?
    By kingdong in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:40 PM
  4. What's up with Stallone
    By prld2gr8ns in forum General Chat
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 11:19 AM
Log in
Log in