40 and epistane

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.51%

40 and epistane

Hello all, have been reading through forums for quite some time, and decided to register.
    I recently turned 40, and have been lifting on and off for about 15 years. I am not new to supps, but mostly creatine, whey, NO type products, and aminos. I am 5'10" and 189 lbs.
    My goal is to put on about 10 lbs mass, but in reality i think 5 to 6 would be more realistic. I train at home, so don't have access to all the specialized equip at a gym.
    I am wanting to start a cycle of epistane and just need some clarification from anyone who can help. I have read and read through the forums on this, and just want to make sure what i am planning will be correct.
    I will either do a 3 week straight cycle everyday starting at 10mg, ending at 40,
    or go a 2 week on, 2week off, 3 day pulse starting at 10mg and working up to 40. I cannot decide which would be best as I have no access and really no desire for a serm.
    Along with the epi, I will be taking Hyperdrolx2 each day, 3 caps before bed, and milk thistle on days off. Also will be increasing calories and aminos each day.
    My post cycle will consist of Hyperdrolx2 and Massfx , and anabolic extreme PCT.
    I would really like some helpful comments or suggestions before I start anything. I am not new to lifting and supps, but new to this.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.71%

I'm 40 myself and finished tapered up Epi to 40mg/day for 4 weeks. PCT included Ralox/HDX2/MassFX/SAMe/I3C.
    I would run at least 6g/day of Taurine to avoid the back pumps. They killed me one day (forgot supps at home and not enough water). Lethargy hit me last week of cycle too.

Gains were great! 8lbs of mass and strength that has never left! Will definitely run this again!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.27%

im pulsing Epi as we speak and I love it so far. Strength is really going up and I feel really good. Im doing an Epistane/hypertest/super cissus/retain2/e-form/BCAA stack and I have to say its working. loving the pulse. I get burnt out ED and my body rebounded and I had some BP issues after a 30day SD clone run. Take my advice and ease into it. Im probably going to have a PCT much like yours. AX hyper2/AX mass and APCT. I really like super cissus rx also.I belive its still in Hyper2 not sure though.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    im pulsing Epi as we speak and I love it so far. Strength is really going up and I feel really good. Im doing an Epistane/hypertest/super cissus/retain2/e-form/BCAA stack and I have to say its working. loving the pulse. I get burnt out ED and my body rebounded and I had some BP issues after a 30day superdrol clone run. Take my advice and ease into it. Im probably going to have a post cycle therapy much like yours. AX hyper2/AX mass and APCT. I really like super cissus rx also.I belive its still in Hyper2 not sure though.
    Sounds good... keep me upto date if you can on how it goes.
    Neo responded back the other day, and going to pulse epi MWF
    and use hdx2, on support, and xlean on days off.
    How are you on retain2? I have heard heart palps with that.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    im pulsing Epi as we speak and I love it so far.
    What is your dosing for the pulse?
    What is your body weight at?

I'm going back and forth on the pulse idea and just trying to get more info.

Thanks man!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.07%

I ran a 4 week cycle of Methyl-e an epi clone from EST. IMHO pulsing doesn't seem like a good idea. A lot of the folks here do it and have success. The people I have talked to that have done it that way usually say if they did another cycle it would be 4 weeks straight because of the hormonal rollercoaster ride.

I gained 12.4 lbs on my cycle and I have actually put on 2 more lbs since I did it. I logged it at bb.com and I ran Testabolan and 6 oxo for PCT. If I had it to do again I would probably go with Lean Xtreme/Activate Xtreme/6 oxo for PCT. If your diet is good I don't see why you couldn't put on 10-15 lbs.

Good luck!
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.34%

I have found that at 41 I respond great to herbal products, not near the sides to worry about, I have been using primordial's products for a few months and had great results, I used a bottle of Dermacrine to get things going and just finished up a long extended use of 2 bottles of sustain, nothing extraordinary but nice solid gains lean mass as well as fat loss nice spike in sex drive as well, can't speak for anyone else but they worked for me. Good luck.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

use hyperdrol AFTER epi, doesnt make sense to use a test booster while on a steroid.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.88%

I use Formastane twice daily to lower my Estrogen/crank up my Testosterone and safegaurd my Prostate. Now I am in the first week of my third Epi/Form stack, pulsing cycle. First week I used 30 mgs ED and I will move to 40 for the next 5 weeks. I will probably even extend it out to 10 weeks because my prior experience with it is that good. With pulsing I got great strength results but little shutdown. Along with the Form and pulsed, it is the best old-timers stack I have ever seen. I still play it safe with the usual supps during cycle and for PCT.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    I use Formastane twice daily to lower my Estrogen/crank up my Testosterone and safegaurd my Prostate. Now I am in the first week of my third Epi/Form stack, pulsing cycle. First week I used 30 mgs ED and I will move to 40 for the next 5 weeks. I will probably even extend it out to 10 weeks because my prior experience with it is that good. With pulsing I got great strength results but little shutdown. Along with the Form and pulsed, it is the best old-timers stack I have ever seen. I still play it safe with the usual supps during cycle and for post cycle therapy.
    I remember reading your review Dutch.
    I forgot, are you running Form Transdermal?
  11. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I am older than the 40 and loving Epistane

I am also pulsing it and taking POST Cycle Support on the off days. Lifts are up, increase in muscle, libido is UP!

I think the libido is from the POST Cycle Support.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.88%

Quote Originally Posted by GotTest View Post
    I remember reading your review Dutch.
    I forgot, are you running Form Transdermal?
    Sorry for the delay in replying. Yes I am using Penetrate. Even though I am coming back from my 3rd torn RC, I found myself really beginning to handle big (for me) weights again today. I actually did 5 reps of Rack Extensions with 5 sec. holds @ 315 lbs. Point is do it right and the Epi/Form stack really works,...again....and again........
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by opfor101 View Post
    use hyperdrol AFTER epi, doesnt make sense to use a test booster while on a steroid.
    It is a test free'r so it makes perfect sense. Using it during a pulse is to aid in the bounce back.

I must admit I love pulsing. Lovely and works. In theory you (dmangy) can say what you want but there are people here using the pulse method and loving it and the gains they are making.

Stuff always looks good no paper...it's IRL that counts.

Much Love,

Neoborn
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

I am really glad to see guys at your ages getting stellar results off this stuff! Probably makes ya feel young again!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    I am really glad to see guys at your ages getting stellar results off this stuff! Probably makes ya feel young again!
    LOL like I'm old. 80 is old I am teh

:squat:

When you're 18 everyone seems old, after 25yrs old the changes stop it's all your perspective

Njoi when you get here.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%

Can someone explain what pulsing is please? Is Epistane a steroid?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%

OK, found out how to pulse.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.08%

Search this board for Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby!

All you need to know .....or er something

Similar Forum Threads

1. BiO and Epistane..a love story.
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 06:27 PM
  2. 19 nordiol and Epistane
    By kruz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 03:26 PM
  3. Patrick Arnold and Epistane
    By e_man in forum Anabolics