- 10-13-2007, 03:07 PM
I have never really taken supplements before. Last time was creatine in 2000/01.
Lifting since 1986. I change my routines regularly so as not to stagnate. I have read some good reviews on the forums, but there appear to be many, many salesmen out there, along with some good marketing techniques.
My goals are to reduce bodyfat and sculpt what I have built up. My problem is finding the right "stack" for me. I am 37 right now and want to make some improvements. I have heard from several that say Get Diesel makes some good products, but like I said, there are a lot of salesmen out there and I would like some down to earth, legit advice on a good type of stack to start out on. There are so many threads out there that I don't even know where to start. For research, I have pretty much just jumped in and 'am now confused. anyway, a point in the right direction would be much appreciated.
If you have any questions about my stats let me know. Thanks in advance.
No, I am not lazy about searching, just confused by the shear volumes of info out there.
- 10-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Stick with the basics-BCAAs, multi-v, protein, and fish oil. Use those for a while and continue your research into the current supplements and decide what sounds interesting to you.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 10-13-2007, 03:30 PM
10-22-2007, 09:30 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dexterford in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2009, 05:55 AM
- By fightnight27 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-15-2008, 09:17 PM
- By bobby32 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2007, 05:46 AM
- By Doubleunderhook in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-07-2006, 02:25 PM
- By Sophomore in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-09-2004, 02:56 PM