Going on 38 - AnabolicMinds.com

Going on 38

1. New Member

Going on 38

Hi. New to the Forums here.

From SC. Work in finance.

37 years old until November.

Been lifting since 1986. Did roids pre 1991. Not much since, except for Creatine pre 2001 and didn't see much results.

Haven't seen many results at all to tell you the truth. Seems like all I ever do is maintain what I have. I have a pretty well-rounded work-out routine so my body does not adjust.

Any advice on supplemetation for a jump-start?

Thanks!
    Last edited by CorpKiller; 10-12-2007 at 03:01 PM. Reason: added word

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Drive from applied nutriceuticals is a nice new product that may give you a kick. I'd suggest switching your workout routine to something odd you've never tried before for 4 -8 weeks, then going back.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

look into diesel test hardcore and the new trib test extreme. get diesel products seem to work real well for us older guys.
    •   

4. New Member

Diesel Test HC

Thanks for the replies.
    I have been looking into DTHC. What other supplement along w/ this one do you suggest?
  5. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post

Been lifting since 1986. Did roids pre 1991. Not much since, except for Creatine pre 2001 and didn't see much results.

Haven't seen many results at all to tell you the truth. Seems like all I ever do is maintain what I have. I have a pretty well-rounded work-out routine so my body does not adjust.

Thanks!
    I'm 37 now, and I've been using DRIVE/RPM/P-slin/AP/DCP with great results. I'm finally below 10% bf and have gained in size (arms, chest, legs) and strength. Recomp at it's finest IMO.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post

Thanks!
    Welcome Where in SC ?
  7. ClintCanada

Here's an article that lists the hierarchy of supplements -- scroll down once you get there . . .

Bodybuilding.com - Charlie Poole - Diet And Timing!

Basically it goes
    1 good diet
    2 multi vitamin
    3 protein
    4 creatine
    5 glutamine
    6 branch chain amino acids
    7 ZMA

This may not be exactly a 'jump start' but it gets me gains fast enough -- and they're sustainable -- hope this helps. I find these supps cheaper to buy (I get them from Costco) separate like this . . .
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am 49 (ex- competitive builder) who was out of the scene for about a year and a half. First I had to get my diet and lifting on track but that didn't take long as I have been around the block a few times, natural most of my life so I know my body very well.

Once I was satisfied with how things were going I too was looking for a little boost. Yah I'm 49 I could use one. I went to Drive and was very, very happy. I was able to push my strength up while the fat came off. Now I'm sitting at 258 at abround 17-18% body fat which for me is fairly healthy and my normal off season shape. Yah getting down for contest was always a *****.

Anyway worked well for me, supplied nice energy and mood enhancement as well.

Oh and at 38 you are no where's near old, I don't think age was much of a factor for me till I was past 45 and then I think it was more because I was out of shape. At 49 I still can out train most in the gym (almost all really), yah I hurt more but I have grown to kind of like it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Going on Vacation
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 03:06 AM
  2. whats going on with the prohormone ban
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 08:37 PM
  3. i am going on a club cylce.
    By kelsey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2